No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, let's try this on a PC instead of my iPad.

Takes place during what could be Season 6.

Spoiler:
    John Sheppard didn't know what was causing this day to go so ridiculously right, but he wasn't gonna complain.

He had woken up before his alarm clock even chirped, and he was actually ready to face the day. A stream of endless sunlight came through the windows of his quarters. He took a shower, grabbed coffee from a curiously empty dining room, and was in the conference room going over performance reviews before his shift actually started at 0800.

He had even smiled pleasantly during McKay's horrifically long briefing and made a little attention, causing the scientist to frown in anxious worry.

Yes. Something was strange today.

His team had no missions scheduled, so they all had made other plans for the day. Teyla and Kanaan had taken Torren to visit their Athosian friends, Ronan had not even been seen since the night before (though come to think of it, neither had Banks), and McKay had exited the room in a debate with Zelenka the second the briefing with Sheppard, Lorne, and Woolsey was over, absconding to his lab to work on -- something.

So John walked slowly to his office, enjoying the tranquility of the morning. He couldn't even let his mind start to predict what could go wrong; it would sour his mood, and those type of predictions on Atlantis were usually, completely wrong anyways.

But when the doors to his office slid open and he glanced at his desk, his smile quirked to one side.

How could I forget that?

The old fashioned desktop calendar laid in the middle, a thickly drawn red circle around today's date. The color caused him to momentarily flash back to his freshman English class. The teacher -- Mr. Burke -- had a special fondness for symbolism. Everything they read in that class was a symbol for something. He had always said that putting the colors of red and orange and yellow together made you think of blood, violence.

But for John, ironically enough, red reminded him of a person who preferred peace over war, who strived to ease tensions instead of escalating them.

He unlocked a drawer and slid it open. Photographed memories from their first few years on Atlantis, copies of promotion papers (first from major to lieutenant colonel, then graduating to full bird) and emails sending surprised but humbled congratulations, handwritten notes that never made it to their intended recipient -- they were carefully layered in the drawer and he delicately picked them up as he retrieved the dark red pen hidden beneath all of it.

He smirked at the memory of Graham Burke. Sorry, but I think you're wrong.

Uncapping the pen, he carefully drew the outline of a check mark in the outlined box. As he colored it in, he allowed himself to smile in immense relief.

Elizabeth was coming home.

----------

Elizabeth paced nervously, arms crossed, in the small office that locked from the outside. She had tried sitting in one of the two chairs facing the doctor's desk, but after the first fifteen minutes the tension found its way to her legs and forced her up.

That had been twenty-five minutes ago.

She got the distinct impression that they weren't all that willing to proclaim her healthy and send her on her way. And she didn't blame them; if she had been in their shoes, she would have been hesitant to keep and try to help a person whose body had been teeming with nanites.

But the roles had been reversed and she was the one fighting for her life. Elizabeth had a new understanding, as well as the reluctant knowledge that she couldn't go back to the way things were.

She had known that fact since the moment she awoke on that planet in the Pegasus Galaxy and found Evan Lorne's astonished yet comforting eyes on her - as well as the business end of a few P-90s.

Her thoughts began to drift to six months back. The hateful conversation that followed in quarantine, when John saw her again, it had come from the logical, responsible side of her soul that smothered the feelings she could scarcely give voice to. She winced at the memory of how easily the smile slipped off his face when she replied in a low voice that she wished John had never known she was still alive. He had been through his own share of hell, she got the feeling. He was hardened. Optimism was nearly impossible to find in his hazel eyes - at least, it was during the two seconds after that cruel statement when she let herself meet his gaze.

The next meeting had been slightly more civil.

She didn't even notice the red light from the security camera in the corner shut off before the door slid open and admitted John. He took a glance at it, then turned back and crossed his arms. A dark glare crossed his face, and Elizabeth felt like a criminal, sitting on one side of the interrogation table before the detective started the questioning.

Except there was no questioning. There were no words.

Instead, he took a seat on the floor against the wall and pulled a handheld device out of his pocket. It reminded her of the old GameBoy that he used to have, but it had a wider screen, which John was now staring intently at.

She frowned. She waited a moment before asking the question to see if he would say something, but he never did.

"John?"

He never responded. His fingers began tapping away at the buttons, and he gently bit his lip in concentration.

She raised an eyebrow. Was this a new form of torture or something?

So she sat back on the bed and stared at the wall across the room.

--------

"Why?"

His sudden question jolted her out of her stare and she looked over at him. He still sat against the wall, playing his game, but his shoulders weren't as stiff as they had been when he walked in.

"What?"

"Why did you wish I'd never found out you were still alive?"

Elizabeth sighed and threw her feet over the side of the flimsy bed. "You know why, John."

John sighed slowly. "Because you know me."

"And as long as there was a chance, even a remote possibility, that I was still alive, you wouldn't give up on me." It was the first time that she had said it aloud, but not silently. She had said it to herself so often that it felt like it was said verbally, but as the words left her mouth for the first time, she felt timid, shy even.

John nodded. "So you took it upon yourself to make me give up."

"John, when you met the group of Replicators, when ... 'I' told you that I was dead, I was the one who told Keller to do it. She went along with it, out of respect for me." She stood from the bed, but didn't make any movement towards him. "Because the truth was, as hard as Oberoth fought to completely assimilate me, there was still something I had that none of them could ever manufacture."

Finally, there was movement from him. He paused the game and slowly raised his head to look at her. With raised eyebrows in a long absent humorous fashion, he asked, "The eyebrow of doom?"

She tilted her head in a chiding manner, trying her best not to laugh, but ultimately failed.

For the first time in a long time, Elizabeth Weir laughed.

She raised an eyebrow in silent inquiry if she could come closer, and John replied with a smile.

Her back pressed against the wall, then she slid down and took a position similar to his. She drew her knees up to her chin and wrapped her slender arms around her legs.

Suddenly finding herself at a loss for words, she glanced over at the game in John's hands. "What are you playing?" she asked with an arched eyebrow.

"Mario Brothers."

She leaned over as much as she could without invading his personal space and watched the little Italian plumber in the red overalls jump over hurtling turtle shells and collect coins out of the sky, his red hat steadily affixed to his head.

Mario jumped up and hit a gold box with a question mark, and a green mushroom slid out of the top. John smirked as his thumbs moved the character on the screen, forcing him to jump up and collect it.

"What's the difference between the red and green ones?" Elizabeth asked.

John pressed a button and a little jingle rang up from the Nintendo device, pausing the game. He turned and gave her an amused smile. "You're really asking me this?"

She shrugged. "Am I not allowed to be interested in a video game?"

"No, no, it's not that. I just never took you for a-"

"Nerd?" she asked, with a wink.

John closed the lid. "'Lizbeth, are you calling me a nerd?"

'Lizbeth. Elizabeth. Lizabeth. It wasn't until this moment that she realized just how much she had missed John. All the variations of her name that only he used - it just drove home the point of how isolated, how alone she had been for these past few years. She had missed knowing that she was safe among friends who had become her family. Having John at her side was a source of comfort in a twisted world. He had always been her constant on Atlantis, the one person who had unmovable faith in her.

And she realized, it didn't even matter that she was sitting in a quarantine room under surveillance.

Because the fact was, he was here. He always was.

He frowned. "What's wrong?"

She felt a wetness creep down her cheek, and she reached up with a finger to wipe it away. "It's nothing," she lied in spite of her internal honesty.

John glowered as if he were looking at a five year old whose hand was still in the cookie jar. "You really expect me to believe that?"

"No," was her immediate reply. "I never do."

---------

The door finally opened.

A doctor in a short white lab coat entered and took a seat behind his desk. He wasn't her regular physician - what passed for regular around here, that is - but he had observed her multiple times over the past six months.

"Doctor Weir," he greeted in a cordial tone with a friendly smile that seemed more genuine than some others she had seen.

She nodded. "Where is Doctor Griffen?"

"She had to go pick up her son. Got sick at school. I'm Marc Foster." He spoke with a faint British accent, leading her to postulate that he was born in England, was raised there for a few years, and then relocated with his family to the States.

His brown eyes looked up and found hers. "You've made significant progress over the past six months."

Elizabeth closed her eyes, bracing for the inevitable "but".

Instead, she heard the door open again.

She looked up and found a familiar welcome set of eyes smiling back at her.

"Hullo, Elizabeth," Carson Beckett greeted.

"Carson," she whispered. "What are you doing here?"

"Doctor Beckett is here to transfer you back to Atlantis under his care," Doctor Foster replied as he stood from the desk and invited Carson into the office.

"Back to Atlantis?" she echoed questioningly.

"Aye, lass." He turned a kind smile to her. "You really thought you were never coming home, didn't ya?"

"I didn't think the IOA would ever allow it. To tell you the truth, I wrote off the possibility a long time ago."

"Well, get your white-out, because it's been redacted. Effective immediately, the responsibility of medical care for Elizabeth Anne Weir is transferred to Doctor Carson Beckett, at a secure location of his choosing." Doctor Foster handed Carson a thin manila file folder with a smile. "Relevant medical files."

Elizabeth stared wide-eyed at the file. "Are you sure you included everything?"

Foster smiled. "When I say 'relevant', I mean 'cover story' if anyone were to doubt you."

She bit her lip. "I'm really going back to Atlantis. Aren't I?"

Carson patted her shoulder gently. "No, love. You're coming home."

On the way out of the offices, Elizabeth knew that the nanites had been decimated. Because if machines can't cry, then why was she shedding tears of ecstatic joy?

----

Part Two in next post
    Last edited by ShipperWriter; 08 April 2013, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Part Two:

Spoiler:
      Carson and Elizabeth had boarded a small Air Force jet, the kind she assumed was normally reserved for transporting high ranking officers or VIPs. While her doctor had taken a seat a row back, she settled herself into the window seat and watched the clouds they were flying through with intense fascination. It was deserved; she hadn't seen real clouds in probably four months.

Her eyes began to flutter shut against her wishes, but when she saw John's face she finally drifted away.

-------

"The red mushrooms make you big."

Elizabeth looked up and over at John. His fingers were still flying over the buttons but he spared a sideways glance at her. "When you start the game, your character is half sized. The red mushrooms make you big."

"Hmm."

"If you get hit by a weapon or an opponent, it won't kill you instantly if you're big. It'll just shrink you."

"What about the green ones?"

"They're '1-ups' or extra lives." He smirked. "That's the reason I like playing this game."

He fell silent, and his fingers stilled on the Nintendo device. He bit his lip, then hit a button and paused the game.

"If you die in this game, if you lose a level, you come right back. You come back to life. You don't get left behind. Your friends don't let you down."

That was when Elizabeth realized they weren't talking about Super Mario anymore.

She looked at John, and his face betrayed him.

He never was a man to talk about his feelings. He would rarely show them directly. But as he sat next to her, shoulders slumped, lips pressed firmly together, chin touching his chest, she found that his body language said what he never did.

Until now.

"I shouldn't have given up that easily, Elizabeth. I should've brought you home, but instead I just added you to the list of people I failed."

She sighed. "John, that's not what this is. You didn't fail me." She paused, then added, "I heard the IOA turned you down."

He frowned. "How did you--"

"That's not important. The point is, you tried. You did everything in your power, and you made the wisest decision possible. I don't hold you accountable. You shouldn't either."

John groaned in disagreement, but she nudged his shoulder.

"If you had flown off the handle and done something stupid, it would have reduced the chances of anything successful happening anyway." Elizabeth smiled, just for a second. "Good things come to those who wait."

He smiled faintly, and she thought she heard him chuckle. "Yeah." He looked at the video game in his hands, then placed it in front of her. "You wanna give it a shot?"

Elizabeth laughed. "I have no idea what to do!"

"You'll figure it out as you go. I promise."

She accepted it carefully and John's fingertips touched hers just enough that her head jerked up, partly out of worry and partly due to the sparks that she hadn't felt in years.

John was looking back at her, but his hazel eyes showed no concern; in fact, they were warm and welcoming, and the corner of his mouth began to crook upwards. "It's okay," he reassured her. "The last time you got infected with nanites, I made it out alive. I think we'll make it through this."

Elizabeth nodded and cast a brief glance down at the paused screen, then her eyes met his again. Somehow, she knew, he wasn't just talking about the whole Replicator-nanite situation.

"Okay. What do I do?"

------------

Three weeks on the Daedalus felt like she was back in quarantine, but when they finally made it out of hyperspace above the planet where Atlantis now resided, one she had never been to before, Elizabeth felt like she had gotten her life back for good.

Stephen Caldwell smiled at her as she and Carson walked onto the bridge. "Elizabeth. Welcome back to Atlantis."

She smiled nervously, letting out a breath that she didn't realize she had been holding. "It's good to be back."

"We'll need to transport directly into the infirmary before she can return to the city's population," Carson informed the colonel.

"Understood." He looked at the lieutenant in front of him. "Open a channel."

A second later, she gave a thumbs up and Caldwell spoke. "Atlantis, this is Caldwell. Do you read?"

"Loud and clear, Colonel," Richard Woolsey's voice filtered through the intercom, sounding almost jovial. "Welcome back to the Pegasus galaxy."

Caldwell nodded. "Thank you. We have supplies to beam to the gate room, and two passengers to transport to the infirmary."

The faint scraping of boots was heard from the city's side of the microphone, and Elizabeth held a hand up to her mouth to hide the smile. She had a feeling that she knew all too well who had just run out of the control room in Atlantis.

Woolsey cleared his throat. "Any time you're ready, Daedalus."

Not finished yet, but I needed something fluffy and angsty and happy and soul-searching and I thought this fit the bill.

Comment

Very good SW!
        sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
          I was very intrigued by the professionalism that Keller displayed in early S4, given her previous unease when discussing the situation with Elizabeth in FS, and I had great hopes. So I was disappointed when she kinda turned into a bimbo during the last two seasons. So I'm liking the SGA Rising Keller better as well.

So with that reasoning, explain "Lost" to me.
          Nobody can explain Lost. It's an exercise in futility.

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
          They were so confident that the show was going to be a success because of the name Stargate that they thought they really didn’t need a plan and just could do everything that came to their mind without caring about continuity, story lines, characters and what’s worse, without caring about the fans.

One of the many reasons i don’t like seasons 4 and 5 as much as seasons 1 to 3 is also because of that, i don’t like the story plots that involve only one (or two) of the characters. I always prefer to see episodes in which the whole team, whole cast interacts. I would not mind that one episode or two out of 20 could be solely focused in one of the characters, but seasons 4 and 5 had a lot of episodes focused only on a single character, and i really disliked that.
          I just thought about something. Last year I discovered a show that had been on TV for 3 years but I had never seen. I started watching it online and loved it. When it returned for S4, Mr. SR and I started watching and he also loves it. Now I still think it's the best show on TV, but S4 is not IMHO as good as it once was. I convinced Mr. SR that we needed to get the DVDs from Netflix, and once he saw S1, he totally agrees with me. I wonder if that idea would have held up for SGA. Did anyone watch S4 first and then go back? Do you know anyone who watched in that order? What did they think? What do you think someone who watched S4 first would have thought?

Part Two:

Spoiler:
          Carson and Elizabeth had boarded a small Air Force jet, the kind she assumed was normally reserved for transporting high ranking officers or VIPs. While her doctor had taken a seat a row back, she settled herself into the window seat and watched the clouds they were flying through with intense fascination. It was deserved; she hadn't seen real clouds in probably four months.

Her eyes began to flutter shut against her wishes, but when she saw John's face she finally drifted away.

-------

Elizabeth looked up and over at John. His fingers were still flying over the buttons but he spared a sideways glance at her. "When you start the game, your character is half sized. The red mushrooms make you big."

"Hmm."

"If you get hit by a weapon or an opponent, it won't kill you instantly if you're big. It'll just shrink you."

"They're '1-ups' or extra lives." He smirked. "That's the reason I like playing this game."

He fell silent, and his fingers stilled on the Nintendo device. He bit his lip, then hit a button and paused the game.

"If you die in this game, if you lose a level, you come right back. You come back to life. You don't get left behind. Your friends don't let you down."

That was when Elizabeth realized they weren't talking about Super Mario anymore.

He never was a man to talk about his feelings. He would rarely show them directly. But as he sat next to her, shoulders slumped, lips pressed firmly together, chin touching his chest, she found that his body language said what he never did.

Until now.

"I shouldn't have given up that easily, Elizabeth. I should've brought you home, but instead I just added you to the list of people I failed."

She sighed. "John, that's not what this is. You didn't fail me." She paused, then added, "I heard the IOA turned you down."

"That's not important. The point is, you tried. You did everything in your power, and you made the wisest decision possible. I don't hold you accountable. You shouldn't either."

"If you had flown off the handle and done something stupid, it would have reduced the chances of anything successful happening anyway." Elizabeth smiled, just for a second. "Good things come to those who wait."

He smiled faintly, and she thought she heard him chuckle. "Yeah." He looked at the video game in his hands, then placed it in front of her. "You wanna give it a shot?"

She accepted it carefully and John's fingertips touched hers just enough that her head jerked up, partly out of worry and partly due to the sparks that she hadn't felt in years.

John was looking back at her, but his hazel eyes showed no concern; in fact, they were warm and welcoming, and the corner of his mouth began to crook upwards. "It's okay," he reassured her. "The last time you got infected with nanites, I made it out alive. I think we'll make it through this."

Elizabeth nodded and cast a brief glance down at the paused screen, then her eyes met his again. Somehow, she knew, he wasn't just talking about the whole Replicator-nanite situation.

"Okay. What do I do?"

------------

Three weeks on the Daedalus felt like she was back in quarantine, but when they finally made it out of hyperspace above the planet where Atlantis now resided, one she had never been to before, Elizabeth felt like she had gotten her life back for good.

Stephen Caldwell smiled at her as she and Carson walked onto the bridge. "Elizabeth. Welcome back to Atlantis."

She smiled nervously, letting out a breath that she didn't realize she had been holding. "It's good to be back."

"We'll need to transport directly into the infirmary before she can return to the city's population," Carson informed the colonel.

A second later, she gave a thumbs up and Caldwell spoke. "Atlantis, this is Caldwell. Do you read?"

"Loud and clear, Colonel," Richard Woolsey's voice filtered through the intercom, sounding almost jovial. "Welcome back to the Pegasus galaxy."

Caldwell nodded. "Thank you. We have supplies to beam to the gate room, and two passengers to transport to the infirmary."

The faint scraping of boots was heard from the city's side of the microphone, and Elizabeth held a hand up to her mouth to hide the smile. She had a feeling that she knew all too well who had just run out of the control room in Atlantis.

Not finished yet, but I needed something fluffy and angsty and happy and soul-searching and I thought this fit the bill.
          That is just marvelous. Can't wait for more.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Oh don't get me started on Lost... it usually didn't even pretend to make sense. The answer to most questions about LOST is "plothole."

I don't remember ever a show I was a fan of so thoroughly squandering my goodwill before the end. After season 2, I almost sort of started to treat the show as a comedy. I realized the plot didn't deserve a serious investment after that.
            Last edited by Infinite-Possibilities; 08 April 2013, 11:44 AM.
            "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
              Oh don't get me started on Lost... it usually didn't even pretend to make sense. The answer to most questions about LOST is "plothole."

I don't remember ever a show I was a fan of so thoroughly squandering my goodwill before the end. After season 2, I almost sort of started to treat the show as a comedy.
              Same here. Until it finally wasn't funny anymore and we stopped watching. Ick. I also ended up disappointed in Fringe, in the future I plan to stay away from anything J.J. Abrams does. We should have learned our lesson with Alias.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                Same here. Until it finally wasn't funny anymore and we stopped watching. Ick. I also ended up disappointed in Fringe, in the future I plan to stay away from anything J.J. Abrams does. We should have learned our lesson with Alias.
                Alias, at least, had enough insanely cracktastic fun that it was still enjoyable. The others... not so much.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  Alias, at least, had enough insanely cracktastic fun that it was still enjoyable. The others... not so much.
                  I had a friend who, growing up, was hooked on Alias. I never watched it; I was too busy getting hooked on Stargate.

And J.J. Abrams did great with "Star Trek", so I guess there are always exceptions to the rule.

Comment

And J.J. Abrams did great with "Star Trek", so I guess there are always exceptions to the rule.
                    I don't want to burst your JJ Abrams bubble, but I saw a bit of that film he did and I wasn't impressed.
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Part Two:

Spoiler:
                      -------
                      "Hmm."
                      Until now.

"Okay. What do I do?"
                      ------------

Oh my gosh, SW oh my gosh, oh my gosh!!!!! This was simply perfect,
                      Spoiler:
                      I remember reading the beginning of this some time ago, and back then I had already love it!!! I mean I am totally speechless and trying to see what I am trying to write through my watery eyes, oh my gosh!!! This was really great, I loved all the subtext in the conversation between John and Elizabeth, while he was explaining her the video game,
                      loved it, loved it, loved it!!!! Please I want more!!!!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                      I just thought about something. Last year I discovered a show that had been on TV for 3 years but I had never seen. I started watching it online and loved it. When it returned for S4, Mr. SR and I started watching and he also loves it. Now I still think it's the best show on TV, but S4 is not IMHO as good as it once was. I convinced Mr. SR that we needed to get the DVDs from Netflix, and once he saw S1, he totally agrees with me. I wonder if that idea would have held up for SGA. Did anyone watch S4 first and then go back? Do you know anyone who watched in that order? What did they think? What do you think someone who watched S4 first would have thought?
                      I believe I am more or less in that category. And I must admit that when I first watched seasons 4 and 5 and also because of the way I watched them (I mean I was watching the premieres of the episodes of season 4 and 5 and trying to catch up with the first 3 seasons when they were being showed as reruns), they didn’t seem so bad to me, I have to be honest.

But I could easily tell they were not the same thing as the episodes from the first 3 seasons. I always felt more excited about the stories from the first seasons (maybe because I prefer episodes in which all the characters will interact the most).

Back then I also didn’t know anything of what had happened behind the scenes, so lets say that now some (if not most) of my disliking of seasons 4 and 5 episodes might come from that, the knowledge of how things were so badly handled in the last two seasons.

Spoiler:

I begun watching SGA firstly because i had seen Stargate SG1, not all the episodes then, but i started with them, then i saw lots of times the trailer of Stargate Atlantis, but back then the time it was showed it was impossible for me to watch it, so sometimes i would only see glimpses of it when i would stop by our living room and someone was watching it.

I remember seeing that part of John and Dr. Zelenka in "Adrift", when Dr. Zelenka is hit by the small meteorite (of course back then i didn't know them at all and didn't know what they were doing ). Then i remember seeing the reruns, parts of it also, that were showed during the day, i remember parts from "Letters from Pegasus" and of "Before i sleep", and that's about it.

I can't remember now what was actually the first episode i first watched, i mean the first episode i watched from the beginning to the end, it wasn't "Rising", because "Rising", was the last episode(s) i watched after having watched almost all the episodes from season one to maybe end/middle of season three. Oh and i watched the episodes from season 1 to 3 always as reruns. I only watched the episodes that were showed at night, for the first time, precisely when Sam Carter came to replace Elizabeth, that is Lifeline, can you believe it? Shame on me!!

But then i become really interested in the series, not because of John and Elizabeth (not at first), but because i loved Atlantis, the city was so beautiful and the fact they were living adventures on another galaxy plus the Atlantis technology made me like the show.
                      sigpic
                      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        I don't want to burst your JJ Abrams bubble, but I saw a bit of that film he did and I wasn't impressed.
                        *shrugs* To each his own.

*sends the Lemming a saucer of sugar*

Comment

*sends the Lemming a saucer of sugar*
                          I could use some right about now... I'm in the process of missing my self-imposed deadline for updating my cousin's website.

Then again, I only have to figure out how to do the photo album as that needs a change.
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

sigpic
                            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

That was another amazing fic SW, I just love the whole idea behind it and wish it could have turned out like that.

I loved the 2009 Star Trek film and I’m looking forward to seeing the new one coming out in a while.
                              sigpic

Comment

"Hey Elizabeth. I know something you don't know."
                                "Not now, John. As much as I love your puppy dog eyes, TPTW wrote a script where I have to decode this Ancient tablet and save the day. I know it sounds OOC, but I have to do it."

Comment

Working...
                                X