Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    It's too hot here to enjoy much unless you can do it sitting really still. I've done everything on my list, so it's all good.

We've had some great comments on the Writers' Blog on the SGARising site. Look at me replying to comments like a real writer. We haz fans, boys and girls.
    I agree, I was outside for five minutes with my Hard Lemonade and was sweating buckets. And I think the Lemonade is kicking in, cause I have a crack Sparky idea for a SGL challenge that is not going away.....
    BALCONIES
    The Breeding Ground of Ships.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
      ah who knows. maybe it was a way for us viewers to know why she was really chosen as expedition leader. truthfully, what they should've down to introduce sam as expedition leader was for the IOA to tell elizabeth that due to her having the nanites in her that she was considered a liability and have her replaced with Colonel Carter but due to elizabeth's experience with the city and the pegasus replicators, you kept her part of the atlantis crew but in a reduced capacity. do i make sense?
      Makes perfect sense.

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
      FH -- sorry! Well, I guess that's one point that we'll agree that we disagree on. I have a tendancy to latch on to any ships that I like -- including McKeller -- ergo, Shipper. I won't bring it up in any future discussions!
      Oh ... no no no... *flails* ...by all means mention it all you like. ... I'm a multishipper myself - plenty of ship to go around as far as I'm concerned - Sam/Jack's just not one of them. I'm a Daniel/Janet shipper when it comes to SG1. That's probably the only pairing that I wrote for anyway as far as SG1 is concerned. I loved the little hints Michael and Teryl put in their characters.

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
      Athosians update:

This good with everybody?
      I vote for Sheppard's planet name idea...

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
      I'm okay with the name Athos, or New Ahos - you can always have one of them - Halling perhaps, or Kanaan, or Teyla - tell John, or someone else that they always keep this name, and that's how they keep a sense of stability, home, belonging....
      Makes sense.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      BTW,
      Spoiler:
      I totally cracked up at the bit about John joking around with it and the Athosians not being the "new new" type of people, because I've actually got a line in Act 2 of RtP2, in which John puts his foot down that they are not naming the planet that they've landed Atlantis on "New New Lantea."

Great minds think alike!
      Another mind you can add.

We've had some great comments on the Writers' Blog on the SGARising site. Look at me replying to comments like a real writer. We haz fans, boys and girls.
      So, when are you going to start doing conventions?
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        Gee, does this mean I need to start working on my autograph?
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Gee, does this mean I need to start working on my autograph?
          Just a scribble will do...

Mine is easy - I dip my little Lemming-paw in a little bit of ink and there you go...

Though Rodney didn't seem to like the part where I continued running around his office, leacving pawprints everywhere. Kate was amused though.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Mine is easy - I dip my little Lemming-paw in a little bit of ink and there you go...

Though Rodney didn't seem to like the part where I continued running around his office, leacving pawprints everywhere. Kate was amused though.
            Heeheehee! That reminds me of a cute little Sparky fic written by GW's very own Pocus, called Creature Comfort. It's adorable!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hi everyone. My brain is still fuzzy from work. What a day. TGIF!

LMAO!! You are hilarious!

Heeheehee! That reminds me of a cute little Sparky fic written by GW's very own Pocus, called Creature Comfort. It's adorable!
              That fic is adorable! If Pocus is lurking - great job!!!! Sooooooooooo cute! I want one of those pets!

Comment

Makes perfect sense.

Oh ... no no no... *flails* ...by all means mention it all you like. ... I'm a multishipper myself - plenty of ship to go around as far as I'm concerned - Sam/Jack's just not one of them. I'm a Daniel/Janet shipper when it comes to SG1. That's probably the only pairing that I wrote for anyway as far as SG1 is concerned. I loved the little hints Michael and Teryl put in their characters.

I vote for Sheppard's planet name idea...

Makes sense.

Another mind you can add.

I'm all set. The Q & A should be interesting. I wonder how much we can auction the meet and greets off for?

There has been some teasing on Twitter tonight making my iPad beep at me while I was trying to watch Harry Potter & the Deathly Hollows or whatever it's called about insulting the fans. It was suggested instead of lemmings we must call them rodents. I prefer "mind-numbed robots" but I'm waiting for the perfect time to use it. All the fans so far have been just great. They love us on the website especially.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I'm all set. The Q & A should be interesting. I wonder how much we can auction the meet and greets off for?

There has been some teasing on Twitter tonight making my iPad beep at me while I was trying to watch Harry Potter & the Deathly Hollows or whatever it's called about insulting the fans. It was suggested instead of lemmings we must call them rodents. I prefer "mind-numbed robots" but I'm waiting for the perfect time to use it. All the fans so far have been just great. They love us on the website especially.
                  You've made me want to send more tweets now... just to be a pest. *iz evil*

I caught that Harry Potter last weekend. I was pleasantly surprised! And it ended exactly where I guessed it would when I read the book. 2 points to me!

The website comments have been great! You should all be very proud!

Comment

We also have to consider the setting of those meet and greets. Wine tasting? Lunch? Champagne brunch to really get things off to a rollicking start?

Insulting the fans? Horror of horrors!

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                      Hi everyone. My brain is still fuzzy from work. What a day. TGIF!

LMAO!! You are hilarious!

That fic is adorable! If Pocus is lurking - great job!!!! Sooooooooooo cute! I want one of those pets!
                      I am lurking....as always! Thanks Scary for the rec and I am glad you liked it JT. I did write another one recently that included Sparky, but it is really John whump fic.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                        I am lurking....as always! Thanks Scary for the rec and I am glad you liked it JT. I did write another one recently that included Sparky, but it is really John whump fic.
                        John fic is always good. Link please?

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                          John fic is always good. Link please?
                          Written for a whump Challenge on the John Whump thread. Nothing is Easy
                          sigpic

Comment

Written for a whump Challenge on the John Whump thread. Nothing is Easy
                            Very nice! John just seems to attract trouble, doesn't he?

(ps - still want one of them as a pet, even if they cause trouble)

Comment

LOL!! I would love to have one too. Plus a Sheppard too! Even if he does attract trouble.

Thanks for reading.
                              sigpic

Comment

LOL!! I would love to have one too. Plus a Sheppard too! Even if he does attract trouble.

Thanks for reading.

Well, yeah, one of each would definitely work.

Comment

Working...
                                X