Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Aye! How's about a new window! *fires cannon, blows hole in wall* Lovely! Now to find some nice curtains, harharhar!

Easily arranged! *pulls out a pirate hat with a dreadlock wig sewn to it and puts it on Probie's head* Oh, and we do need that compass that points all over the place. Now, where did I put that thing...
    Pic bunny!

Spoiler:

Arrgh, that be a hint there, John Shepparrrrd.
    sigpic
    Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
      SK and Eri, I just read your snippets! Awesome stuff! I need to gear up and write write write this weekend!
      You and me both! We can be cheerleaders for each other!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
      OOh I'm a galley slop slave. Hahahaha!

In honor of pirate day, I come bearing a rec. Part of this has John explaining why pirates are better than ninjas. And I agree - rum is definitely better.

lanna_kitty wrote Rites of Spring

Warning - it's NC17
      ZOMG, Rites of Spring! Love that fic.

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
      Pic bunny!

LMAO! Eeeeee! That's so cute! Captain Jack would soooo be playing matchmaker. At least, whenever he wasn't falling in love with Elizabeth himself. Teehee!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post

Pic bunny!

Spoiler:

Comment

At least we don't have that obscene pink background like we did a couple of years ago. And hey, they changed the ranks! I'm now a Master at Arms! Does that mean I get to play with the cannons and blow stuff up?
          I loved the pink!

And I can honestly say that GW is about the only place where April Fool's day doesn't bother me so much - hence why I took the day off on friday because I don't feel like trying to understand the joke that is bound to happen. Sometimes I don't know if people are joking or are serious - k, thx!

Originally posted by Probie View Post
          FH: I'm not bouncing. It's just that I have nothing to say but I don't want to disappear so I say stupid things sometimes just to tell you that I'm still here.lol
          When I say you bounce, you bounce... Understood matey!

So, if it's pirates day on GW, does that mean there's a parrot on Kate's shoulder instead of a lemming?
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            So, if it's pirates day on GW, does that mean there's a parrot on Kate's shoulder instead of a lemming?
            You're going to manip that, right?

It's snowing here AGAIN. There's finally enough snow that I can do this...
            ***throws snowball at ShipperWriter***
            I never forget when I owe someone such things.

Crap, gotta bring this back on topic... John and Elizabeth having a snowball fight. Yeah, that would be fun.

Spoiler:

Hey 'Lizabeth, snowball fight off the West pier in 20 minutes?

Last time I joined in, you and Rodney tag teamed me. I got soaking wet!

Um... you looked good wet?

Excuse me!!

Ok I'll come John. But only if Teyla is on my team.
            Crap.

Comment

I loved the pink!

And I can honestly say that GW is about the only place where April Fool's day doesn't bother me so much - hence why I took the day off on friday because I don't feel like trying to understand the joke that is bound to happen. Sometimes I don't know if people are joking or are serious - k, thx!

When I say you bounce, you bounce... Understood matey!

I used to love April Fool's Day when I was teaching. Some other teachers and I always pulled a prank on our kids, and they never figured it out. It usually involved pretending to give a test or getting really mad over nothing. One year I passed out "tests" facedown and gave a threatening lecture about how bad their work had been lately. Of course, nobody dared peek. Then when I gave the word they all turned them over and the paper said "April Fools". I was so evil.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Noted.

@SK

Give---me---RTP2---NOW!!!---Please...

Hey, look... dashes!
                Hah, I'm converting people!

I'm laughing at the Pirate stuff. I once did a manip of the hosts of one of our shows as a group of pirates--and another as Cap'n Jack.

Going to work more on Trust. See ya!
                Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Ahhhhh my sparky fic had been mentioned in the sga news letter on lj
                  BALCONIES
                  The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                  sigpic

Comment

Happy April Fool's Day......

Arrrrggggh matey's the pirate theme is kinda cool.

What a saucy wench you are, m'dear.

You know, John, just because GW went for a pirate theme, doesn't mean we have to start talking like that.....

But poppet, you can't deny that I'd walk any plank for you. Just seeing you shivers my timber, um I mean, makes me smile?

You're incorrigible, and I love you. Let's go find a closet.

ETA: Cool, I'm a mermaid.
                    sigpic
                    Signature by Erin87

Comment

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post

You know, John, just because GW went for a pirate theme, doesn't mean we have to start talking like that.....

But poppet, you can't deny that I'd walk any plank for you. Just seeing you shivers my timber, um I mean, makes me smile?

Cute. Gives a whole new meaning to Long John Silver. *snort*
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I will have to now...

Comment

Err... nothing...

Wait, I know...

* ---- brought to you by Eri13 (that would be dashes btw)
                          * JT-2 spamming the thread with pictures to get our collective buts closer to 108K posts (which we succesfully surpassed)
                          * Probie bouncing in and out
                          * TLM attempted to write a thread Round Robin - it started well, then it got lost in the thread
                          * one little Lemming bouncing about, scaring kittens into Returning to Pegasus twice
                          * SR appears to have a red pencil of doom which she let loose on the pilot of Rising - she's still recovering from the onsyo-ho-ho!t - the pencil may have fallen in battle, heroically of course
                          * some talk about books that have lost pretty much all credibility with some people, and can make you go - - all at once.
                          * SR (again) has decided to set the record straight, loosing herself in coming home from novel madness
                          * there was talk of SeaQuest and how SGA PTB learned about cast overhaules from that very show
                          * TH's going to be in France at the Halfway Convention, a week after FACTS (this could potentially mean that if the FACTS people are smart that they could get Torri to come to Belgium before France) - if not, then there's one lemming who might just take her car and drive 5 hours down to Marseille to chase Probie around the convention hall (but it depends on more guests and costs of stay)
                          * there was more talk of SGU but can't really recall what that was about
                          Lol, thanks for the update
                          And I'm totally going to the Halfway convention in France
                          I also hinted about Torri's closeness to my contacts at Facts
                          They emailed me back that they're working on it!!

Whoo hoo! We've missed you, lass! You've got to stick around more often! *glomps* As for what you missed, I think FH has got it covered...:
                          Good to be back Missed you guys like crazy!!!
                          Just wish GW wouldn't give me such a headache when I try to open it!

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                          KR welcome back!
                          Thanks!!! Will really try to check back regularly now!

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                            I made a mention as well - hopefully they'll get it in order.

Comment

Hope so too!!! Would be so awesome

Sig by me

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday and April Fools' Day! Of course, there's no fooling when it comes to loving our Sparky!

Well, at least it's better than what another board I frequent did... they turned the forums upside down.

Seconding that!

I will have to now...
                                You'd better! It just wouldn't be right without it!

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post

Ahahah! John, you're so adorkable, and we love you.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                                Cute. Gives a whole new meaning to Long John Silver. *snort*
                                BWAHAHAHAHAH!

Lol, thanks for the update
                                Yay! It'd be awesome if you could meet Torri, Falcon!

Good to be back Missed you guys like crazy!!!
                                Just wish GW wouldn't give me such a headache when I try to open it!
                                *pokes GW to behave*
                                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Working...
                                X