X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    I checked. It's a mod prank.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...-New-Direction

At least we don't have that obscene pink background like we did a couple of years ago. And hey, they changed the ranks! I'm now a Master at Arms! Does that mean I get to play with the cannons and blow stuff up?
    I have a few suggestion for things you can blow up. I'm too cranky today to enjoy the joke.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

At least we don't have that obscene pink background like we did a couple of years ago. And hey, they changed the ranks! I'm now a Master at Arms! Does that mean I get to play with the cannons and blow stuff up?
      Hey can John dress up as Jack Sparrow and save Liz Weir from the replicators POTC style?
      BALCONIES
      The Breeding Ground of Ships.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        I have a few suggestion for things you can blow up. I'm too cranky today to enjoy the joke.
        Uh oh, that doesn't sound good.

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
        Hey can John dress up as Jack Sparrow and save Liz Weir from the replicators POTC style?
        Hmm, sounds like a cracktastically fun idea for a second chapter to SR's fic Brain Damage!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hmm, sounds like a cracktastically fun idea for a second chapter to SR's fic Brain Damage!
          Here SR let me give you a head start:

: ARRRR me matey Ronon can I trouble ye to steal ye dreadlocks so I May Be Jack Sparrow?
          BALCONIES
          sigpic

Comment

All too true! Pirates are much better than headache-inducing pink. And blowing stuff up? I can help!
            sigpic
            Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Here SR let me give you a head start:

: ARRRR me matey Ronon can I trouble ye to steal ye dreadlocks so I May Be Jack Sparrow?
              Ha. I wish I did have time to write that. Actually, next time I think I'd have Rodney get hit on the head and the twist would be he'd be some other character but John would be the hero saving Elizabeth and getting the kiss. Rodney would wake up all cranky and jealous. John, of course, would tease him unmercifully and then tell Elizabeth all about it. There, story done.
              sigpic

Comment

Arrr arrr mateys! Where's the rum? LOL!
                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                  I drank it all for breakfast, matey. Aaarrrggghhh!
                  sigpic

Comment

I want to be Jack Sparrow!!!!

I wanted to say "En route, jeunes moussaillons" but in english it's not good. "On the road, young ship's boys" lol

FH: I'm not bouncing. It's just that I have nothing to say but I don't want to disappear so I say stupid things sometimes just to tell you that I'm still here.lol
                    Last edited by Probie; 31 March 2011, 10:35 AM.
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Isn't Captain John Sheppard Sparrow supposed to ask that?
                      BALCONIES
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                        All too true! Pirates are much better than headache-inducing pink. And blowing stuff up? I can help!
                        Aye! How's about a new window! *fires cannon, blows hole in wall* Lovely! Now to find some nice curtains, harharhar!

Ha. I wish I did have time to write that. Actually, next time I think I'd have Rodney get hit on the head and the twist would be he'd be some other character but John would be the hero saving Elizabeth and getting the kiss. Rodney would wake up all cranky and jealous. John, of course, would tease him unmercifully and then tell Elizabeth all about it. There, story done.
                        LMAO! John hijacks Rodney's dream? I love it!

I drank it all for breakfast, matey. Aaarrrggghhh!
                        No worries, I brought more! *kicks open a giant treasure chest filled with bottles of rum* Drink up, me hearties!

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                        I want to be Jack Sparrow!!!!

I wanted to say "En route, jeunes moussaillons" but in english it's not good. "On the road, young ship's boys" lol

FH: I'm not bouncing. It's just that I have nothing to say but I don't want to disappear so I say stupid things sometimes just to tell you that I'm still here.lol
                        Easily arranged! *pulls out a pirate hat with a dreadlock wig sewn to it and puts it on Probie's head* Oh, and we do need that compass that points all over the place. Now, where did I put that thing...
                        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

SK and Eri, I just read your snippets! Awesome stuff! I need to gear up and write write write this weekend!
                          I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Isn't Captain John Sheppard Sparrow supposed to ask that?
                            i thought he was supposed to say "this is the day that you almost capture CAPTAIN John Sheppard"

Comment

SK and Eri, I just read your snippets! Awesome stuff! I need to gear up and write write write this weekend!
                              Will we get t see one of your Smut stories?

Ps Im gonna be writing up a storm too this Sparky had a tough week this week college wise. I need to write some more Sparky fluff I my story
                              BALCONIES
                              sigpic

Comment

OOh I'm a galley slop slave. Hahahaha!

In honor of pirate day, I come bearing a rec. Part of this has John explaining why pirates are better than ninjas. And I agree - rum is definitely better.

lanna_kitty wrote Rites of Spring

Warning - it's NC17

Comment

Working...
                                X