Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    The first one with just the T was for the University of Tennessee of which gateraid is a fan. The second in for Virginia Tech which is my team. I'm sure Eri and Scary Kitty will be along soon with a version for Georgia and the U of Southern California. LOL
    PKPRD849 is the UT fan!! Gateraid lives in NZ; though I'm sure it's possible for him to be a college FB fan, I don't think he has any particular team ties...
    Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
      Portugal had something of a weird qualifying game yesterday as I understand.
      I thought I was the only one who think this. Very weird. Our goalkeeper was a disaster. But the game was fun to watch because many goals. I was watching this game and the one with France. Big difference.lol
      sigpic
      Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Latest Joe's pictures made me ... *horny*
        And that's what happens!

Spoiler:

Comment

Missing Moments Chapter 34: Michael
          Enjoy!!!

Spoiler:
          34: Michael

(after Carson radios Elizabeth that Michael woke up)

Elizabeth let out a worried sigh and touched her earpiece again.

"John?"

*Yeah?*

"Carson just let me know he woke up."

*Oh.*

"Can you join me in the infirmary."

*Of course.*

"You do have your story straight, right?"

*Everyone in Atlantis does, Elizabeth. Stop worrying.*

She couldn't help but smile a little. Even through the radio, John knew what she was thinking.

"I'll try. So, I'll see you in the infirmary?"

*Yup, I'll be there right away.*

---

(after the ep)

"We're gonna need more firepower."

Elizabeth gave John a look and wiped a hand over her face. "I'm afraid I'll have to agree with you. But for now," She glanced at her watch. "I would ask that you all try and get some sleep so we can face this situation in the morning with a clear head. I'd like to see everyone back here at 0800 hours."

Everyone nodded, and slowly made their way out of the room. Only John remained behind and he willed the doors closed after everyone had left.

"You ok?"

"No." Elizabeth confessed.

He went over to her and wrapped his arms around her. "What we did was a good thing. No one would have guessed it would have ended up like this."

"I know." She said and held him tight. Sometimes she just needed to feel him close. "I'm not sure I would do it again though."

"No, if we already knew how it would have ended, we'd be stupid to do it again. And we're far from stupid."

She couldn't help but smile. "That we are."

He grinned, slightly let go of her and gave her a quick kiss. "Let's go to bed."

"Your quarters or mine."

"Your bed's bigger." He pointed out.

"Yours' smaller." She replied and his grin grew.

"Good point."

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
            In the thread we have a number of American College Football fans. PKPRD is a fan of a team called the Tennessee Volunteers (UT), and I'm a fan of the Georgia Bulldogs (UGA). Each year, we play each other in October. So last year we made a friendly bet--I had to write him a piece of fanfic that was UT-centric if his team beat mine and vice versa. I lost, so I did that and crafted these pictures to go with it. His school colors are orange and white.

Mine are Red and Black, by the way, which I think is perfectly harmonious with Sparky. I would barely have to the alter the picture to make it UGA centric. Elizabeth and John are perfect!

SR's team, the Virginia Tech HOkies, are maroon and orange.

I hope not! I shall remove it if it is considered offensive.

Nice colorization.
            Well, let's see. It really happened. There are no changes in the head or bodies. Maybe someone who is a baseball fan might get offended. I think we need one for every team.

PKPRD849 is the UT fan!! Gateraid lives in NZ; though I'm sure it's possible for him to be a college FB fan, I don't think he has any particular team ties...
            I knew that. I apologize. I knew when I was typing that it didn't seem right.

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
            Enjoy!!!

Spoiler:

"John?"

*Yeah?*

*Oh.*

*Of course.*

She couldn't help but smile a little. Even through the radio, John knew what she was thinking.

---

(after the ep)

Elizabeth gave John a look and wiped a hand over her face. "I'm afraid I'll have to agree with you. But for now," She glanced at her watch. "I would ask that you all try and get some sleep so we can face this situation in the morning with a clear head. I'd like to see everyone back here at 0800 hours."

Everyone nodded, and slowly made their way out of the room. Only John remained behind and he willed the doors closed after everyone had left.

"You ok?"

He went over to her and wrapped his arms around her. "What we did was a good thing. No one would have guessed it would have ended up like this."

"I know." She said and held him tight. Sometimes she just needed to feel him close. "I'm not sure I would do it again though."

"No, if we already knew how it would have ended, we'd be stupid to do it again. And we're far from stupid."

He grinned, slightly let go of her and gave her a quick kiss. "Let's go to bed."

"Your quarters or mine."

"Good point."
            Good one. Love those little beds.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Well, let's see. It really happened. There are no changes in the head or bodies. Maybe someone who is a baseball fan might get offended. I think we need one for every team.

Good one. Love those little beds.
              I love the idea of one for every team. I might even be able to offer up my PSD file, if you tell me you want one (and I can find it).

Georgia won 56-7. So happy! *dance dance*

And to keep it Sparky AND UGA themed?

THIS:

OR THIS:

OR THIS

OR THIS:

Ah, Lizzie and John, I love you guys...
              Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

That's right! *LOL* I guess we kinda bring everyone in, don't we! But you got some good Sparky out of it, remember?

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/i...ast_UTfans.jpg

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/i.../Liz1_vols.jpg
                College football! We get really OT around here. And if that pic confused you, I had to alter it a bit. Ahem. Hope this isn't the kind of manip that's been getting us in trouble lately. Is our thread monitor around? I had a bit of a challenge with the color but some of you get the idea. Maybe. It's supposed to be maroon and bright orange. Just pretend.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...ast_VTfans.jpg
                Oh, that does it. I'm going to have to schedule some quality time with Photoshop... later.

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
                Latest Joe's pictures made me ... *horny*
                And that's what happens!

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...rkylicious.jpg

Heh! Looks like John's afraid that Lizzeh is going to steal his popcorn! LOL!

Enjoy!!!

Spoiler:

"John?"

*Yeah?*

*Oh.*

*Of course.*

---

(after the ep)

"You ok?"

"Your quarters or mine."

"Good point."
                Ahhhhh, gotta love those little beds. Good for cuddling close.

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii36/ugahill/SGA%20Season%203/echoes0715.jpg

Ah, Lizzie and John, I love you guys...
                *melts* I LOVE the faint and carry scene!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Did someone say
                  Spoiler:
                  FOOTBALL!!!!!

My Iowa Hawkeyes took care of business this afternoon. Whew!! The first game always makes me nervous.

Gateraid, glad to hear you're okay!
                  sigpic
                  sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
                    Did someone say
                    Spoiler:
                    FOOTBALL!!!!!

My Iowa Hawkeyes took care of business this afternoon. Whew!! The first game always makes me nervous.

Good for you and all the other winners. My Hokies play Boise State on Mon night here at the Redskins stadium. Not too much pressure. LOL

I see Joe has a big day planned tomorrow watching Irish hurling. Now that's something John and Elizabeth might talk about.
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Did someone say
                      Spoiler:
                      FOOTBALL!!!!!

Excellent! Sounds like everyone's teams did well this weekend! Always a good way to start the season!

Good for you and all the other winners. My Hokies play Boise State on Mon night here at the Redskins stadium. Not too much pressure. LOL
                      Oh, no. No pressure. Hah!

I see Joe has a big day planned tomorrow watching Irish hurling. Now that's something John and Elizabeth might talk about.
                      *cracks up* Now that would make for a fun fic... John could discover Lizzeh's secret passion for Guinness!
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        Still looking for one per mandogater's request for John and Elizabeth actually cooking and it goes to smut. Anyone out there know of any stories like that? I'm coming up empty in my search.
                        Can't help you there. I have a fluffy one though.

You know you want to!! The dark side is alluring... and tons of fun
                        Join!!! Resistance is futile!!

Something I've been wanting to share with you guys, but I lost the link *headdesk*
                        Someone made AWESOME ICONS of my Joe and David fedcon pics. Check them out!!
                        Oooh, those are great! Thanks for sharing.
                        sigpic
                        Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                          A couple of fics with smut and food...

Atlantis Heat Wave, by our very own Southern Red.

Five Times John and Elizabeth Made A Mess of the Kitchen, by our very own Anuna.

Still looking for one per mandogater's request for John and Elizabeth actually cooking and it goes to smut. Anyone out there know of any stories like that? I'm coming up empty in my search.
                          Excellent finds SK! They cheered me up after sleeping through part of the two college games I was looking forward to watching today!
                          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

I can't wait to watch that one myself!

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                              Can't help you there. I have a fluffy one though.
                              Why do I feel like the only bad writer around here? That was really cute and funny.

Here's a thought. What do you think the personnel watching the security feeds thought about that scene?

Comment

The first one with just the T was for the University of Tennessee of which gateraid is a fan. The second in for Virginia Tech which is my team. I'm sure Eri and Scary Kitty will be along soon with a version for Georgia and the U of Southern California. LOL
                                I am? If it helps, I can be I follow rugby union mostly, but I completely missed my home team's friday night game this week. It didn't matter, they played poorly and yet still managed to give the opposition a good pounding. Plus we had a rugby league convert on debut who can only be described as a monster. Honestly, this bloke is like a mini-Hulk. But not so much mini.

In the thread we have a number of American College Football fans. PKPRD is a fan of a team called the Tennessee Volunteers (UT), and I'm a fan of the Georgia Bulldogs (UGA). Each year, we play each other in October. So last year we made a friendly bet--I had to write him a piece of fanfic that was UT-centric if his team beat mine and vice versa. I lost, so I did that and crafted these pictures to go with it. His school colors are orange and white.
                                I remember that one. Not only did Liz have to wear the colours, they decorated the gate room too

Mine are Red and Black, by the way, which I think is perfectly harmonious with Sparky. I would barely have to the alter the picture to make it UGA centric. Elizabeth and John are perfect!
                                Alternatively, you could find a pic of their shirts crumpled up on the floor - the colours would already be mixed then

If you want to start a betting pool/sports picks, I will start following it. Obviously not real betting. Someone could post the results either here on on LJ once a week. Everyone would have to put their picks in every week. Clearly I would be at a bit of a disadvantage but whatever.

It must be acceptable, they're still there

For you girls, I can follow them

Sorry, Eri, I snurched your pics

Time-out Colonel. Where do you see this dinner heading?

I'm hoping to push through your defensive line later

OR:

Bloody hell, Elizabeth! What happened Colonel?!

It's all my fault, Doc. I said if I scored a touchdown in the Officers vs Enlisted 'friendly' that she'd have to be the pinnacle of a cheerleader pyramid, which collapsed

Well, chances are she just has a concussion. I'll get Dr Keller to give her a once over

Yeah, about that - who do you think broke her fall?

Did someone say
                                Spoiler:
                                FOOTBALL!!!!!

Thanks Pretty lucky really

Does that mean I am the last holdout? Still not convinced this Twitter thing is for me.
                                No, I'm not on Twitter either. Nor do I see a reason to be.

All that going on and yet you remain smutty. That's strength of character right there.
                                Aw, shucks *blushes*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X