Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay, Atlantis made it home!!!
    Too bad I couldn't see it live like last time.

And John making a text book landing like that? No chance
    Although he is a pretty good pilot Hey, even Jack acknowledged that!
    But I'm sure that if he knew Elizabeth was watching he'd try even harder for that textbook landing

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
      Yay, Atlantis made it home!!!
      Too bad I couldn't see it live like last time.

And John making a text book landing like that? No chance
      Although he is a pretty good pilot Hey, even Jack acknowledged that!
      But I'm sure that if he knew Elizabeth was watching he'd try even harder for that textbook landing
      Bwah! Gotta impress his lady, right?
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

*sneaks in*
        *waves* hey there sparkies! I've missed you!
        My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          Touchdown!

Welcome home, Atlantis!
          Welcome home indeed. I turned on the TV to do my exercise DVD just in time to see the landing. What a beautiful sight against that blue sky. Wow! And I swear the announcer I was listening to said "that was sooo coool" when it touched down. LOL Maybe he's a Shep fan.

So, does anyone think that we'll ever see John perform a textbook landing like that? *cackles*
          What would be the fun in that? Ha.

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
          *sneaks in*
          *glomps* Hey! Are you back for a while?
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

*sneaks in*
            *glomps you* Hiya! We've missed you, too!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            Welcome home indeed. I turned on the TV to do my exercise DVD just in time to see the landing. What a beautiful sight against that blue sky. Wow! And I swear the announcer I was listening to said "that was sooo coool" when it touched down. LOL Maybe he's a Shep fan.
            *cracks up* There should be a law that all announcers who are assigned to space stories must be Shep fans.

What would be the fun in that? Ha.
            True! It's always fun to see him wind up in the infirmary after a... 'landing.' Heeheehee!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And for anyone still keeping an eye on shuttle landing coverage, Atlantis's crew has disembarked from the shuttle and are greeting some of the ground crew before doing their post-landing walkaround to take a look at the shuttle.

Comment

And for anyone still keeping an eye on shuttle landing coverage, Atlantis's crew has disembarked from the shuttle and are greeting some of the ground crew before doing their post-landing walkaround to take a look at the shuttle.
                You are our voice of mission control. LOL

Now I'm off to the mall. What? Mr. SR needs socks and I have a Macy's coupon. What? Don't you be looking at me like that.
                sigpic

Comment

*glomps* Hey! Are you back for a while?
                  *glomps you* Hiya! We've missed you, too!
                  *iz glomped*
                  hi!
                  I'm hoping to be back for a bit...at least on and off. but my house is still pretty nuts so who knows?
                  I'll TRY to catch up but I'm afraid it may be a losing battle....
                  My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                  sigpic

Comment

You are our voice of mission control. LOL
                    *salutes*

Now I'm off to the mall. What? Mr. SR needs socks and I have a Macy's coupon. What? Don't you be looking at me like that.
                    Ah, the wonders of shopping. LMAO!

*iz glomped*
                    hi!
                    I'm hoping to be back for a bit...at least on and off. but my house is still pretty nuts so who knows?
                    I'll TRY to catch up but I'm afraid it may be a losing battle....
                    *huggles* We'll be here whenever you need a dose of sanity, never fear!

Comment

*huggles* We'll be here whenever you need a dose of sanity, never fear!
                      assuming of course that it's sane in here....which isn't always the case!
                      sigpic

Comment

assuming of course that it's sane in here....which isn't always the case!
                        Heh! I'd say it's standard operating procedure for it to be insane around here! Just our very own special brand of insanity.

Back to shuttle coverage, the crew has finished their walkaround and have headed off in a van back to the astronauts' quarters and a well-deserved lunch. Out on the runway, post-landing procedures continue; they're scheduled to tow the shuttle back to the hangar around 1pm-ish.

Comment

Just got this hope you like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n8V8eUkm-U
                          sigpic

Comment

And I'm back with 6 tops, a turquoise necklace and a chain belt to go around the biggest part of my body. Oh, and socks plus a bonus shirt for Mr. SR. What? Did I mention they had a sale and I had a coupon. And if you used your Macy's card it was another 15% off? I mean if I had bought much more, they would have owed me money.

Originally posted by lanaganp View Post

That was indeed terrific and they do own the world. Thanks.
                            sigpic

Comment

Hey drew!

Nice vid but the first time I watched it, I closed my eyes....I was singing.lol During one week, I could stop singing this song to one of my friends like a stupid girl. Don't ask me why. I like to sing. A proof? "Hey you and me we can ride on the star, if you stay with me girl. We can rule the world...."or something like this.lol Ok sorry.

SK: OH you have to wtahc Castle. It's written in the Sparky contract.lol

New little anecdote: You already know that I work for Atlantic company, for a Sheppard, for a nursing home Atlantis and today I talked to Mister Lorne Martial. It's great huh? I won't say it to my mom or she will go to work with me tomorrow.lol
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Awesome! Though if it was supposed to be set during The Real World, I wonder why there were so many clips from The Return and Submersion, which didn't come until after TRW?

And I'm back with 6 tops, a turquoise necklace and a chain belt to go around the biggest part of my body. Oh, and socks plus a bonus shirt for Mr. SR. What? Did I mention they had a sale and I had a coupon. And if you used your Macy's card it was another 15% off? I mean if I had bought much more, they would have owed me money.
                                Whoo hoo! Shopping spree!

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                                SK: OH you have to wtahc Castle. It's written in the Sparky contract.lol
                                It is? LOL!

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                                New little anecdote: You already know that I work for Atlantic company, for a Sheppard, for a nursing home Atlantis and today I talked to Mister Lorne Martial. It's great huh? I won't say it to my mom or she will go to work with me tomorrow.lol
                                *cracks up* Now that would be funny!

Comment

Working...
                                X