X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ouch.. Teyla got shot... thats gotta bite

Comment

Teyla's been hit!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Annnd John's seein things

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          Tell me about it! He's all in his black ops uniform and getting scruffy and dirty... damn, Lizzie's gonna have fun giving John a shower when he gets back!
          You're not helping.

Wraith! Does John see that too? Why is he shooting. And Teyla turns into a man. LOL
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            It's not just you. Who wrote this? Sometimes it depends.

Back to Lizzie. Yay, she's worried about them him.
            Who wrote it? *looks it up* Carl Binder. No wonder. He digs the ghost stories.

And speaking of ghosts... now John's hallucinating!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I like this episode because Sheppard believes that teyla is a man.lol
              sigpic
              Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

And the shootout begins...

Comment

Originally posted by southern red View Post
                  you're not helping.

Wraith! Does john see that too? Why is he shooting. And teyla turns into a man. Lol
                  lmao!

Comment

I love the way Rachel was holding onto Joe's tacvest to help. It must have been painful after awhile to reach up so high. LOL

He keeps thinking she is going to turn into Holland. LOL
                    sigpic

Comment

Frig.. they've moved like 100m and he's changing her dressing :: hangs head:: someone get the writers a decent medical-type person to talk to when writing!

Meanwhile... more weapons fire....

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                        I like this episode because Sheppard believes that teyla is a man.lol
                        And it totally freaks Teyla out. Never a good sign.

Comment

Leonard's gone nuts.. and he's out of ammo...

Comment

And John's rolling around in the leaves.....

Comment

Leonard's back! And he thinks Shep is a Kull Warrior. Eep.

Watch out for that grenade!

Comment

Carl Binder rocks. In a simple sentence he explains why Teyla is immune.

I love this part. And it's not because of the Shep butt shot coming up.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X