Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opening credits!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

hehe, Rodney got hit by the strange Ancient beam-thingy... serves you right for being so mean to Zelenka...

Sig by me

Comment

I always giggle at the shot of Jason in the opening credits. Hee!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I'm running behind. I can't see new posts until the page reloads. So annoying.
          There goes the fireworks!
          And now opening credits.
          sigpic
          Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by scary kitty View Post
            eeek! Rodney just zapped himself!

Gee, latest experiment to recreate sheppard's hair was a dismal failure...
            rofl!!!!

Sig by me

Comment

Hi Lizzy!!!

She doesn't even look remotely concerned for Rodney.. teeheeee

Love John's bug comment

Comment

In the infirmary... Mom and Dad are hovering again!

And they're mirroring each other in their positioning!

Comment

look how close John and Liz are standing

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    Eeek! Rodney just zapped himself!

Gee, latest experiment to recreate Sheppard's hair was a dismal failure...
                    Heehee.
                    sigpic

Comment

"What are the chances it could make him more pleasant?"

*dies laughing* Lizzie, you kill me!

Comment

Lizzie and John mirroring!
                        sigpic

Comment

And now John's mocking McKay! Hah!

Comment

*ignores credits*

And...Sparky. Joined at the hip. That knife. Distracting much?

Why does John have his hand on his gun? NONONO! You don't want to be invisible.

I swear he used the special voice when he said he would keep an eye on him.
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Rodney and Zalenka are back at it...

completely irrelevent.. I hate this laptops keyboard... I can't see it in the dark....

Comment

Rodney doesn't want to take blame... surprise surprise...

Sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X