Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T-minus 15 minutes!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I'm ready

Sig by me

Comment

T-minus 10 minutes!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
          I'm ready
          Yup, complete with a little bowl of that yummy chocolate espresso trail mix from Target with the candied nuts and chocolate-covered coffee beans. Sugar high!

Comment

T-minus 5 minutes!

It's almost party time!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              Yup, complete with a little bowl of that yummy chocolate espresso trail mix from Target with the candied nuts and chocolate-covered coffee beans. Sugar high!
              *iz drooling*
              Can I have some?

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                I hate you. I've tried all week to lose but ended up gaining a pound on a very low carb diet. I didn't even know that was possible. *fumes*

So tonight I'm having chocolate cake and red wine. Maybe together.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Oh, and before I forget... It appears that the clock on GW's server must be on the fritz again, because it's now 5 minutes slow compared to real time. Geeze, it's like every week, we lose another minute! Funny!

Comment

am here am here!

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                      *iz drooling*
                      Can I have some?
                      Hee!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                      I hate you. I've tried all week to lose but ended up gaining a pound on a very low carb diet. I didn't even know that was possible. *fumes*

Heh, actually, I only poured out about a handful into a little bowl. I'm trying to be virtuous with my portion control.

Chocolate cake and red wine? Yum!

Comment

Hey! I'm going to try and participate. My internet may not be able to keep up, but we'll see!
                        sigpic
                        Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

T-minus 1 minute!

Comment

I may be a little slow to respond today. The portion of my screen not covered by GW or my DVD player is John's lips.
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post

i don't watch carbs, I watch calories... And it helps for me... slowly but steady...

Sig by me

Comment

Everybody hit PLAY!

Comment

Working...
                                X