Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Probie : Yeah it's so stange (to speak to you in english, but also with you right now on msn O_o).

    Hello Eri13 !!!

    Thank you !! :d I'm happy to be here with you all !!!

    And wooo 16 people???

    The shweir will never die !!!

    Southern red : Yes I am ^^ And thank you too :d:d




    http://www.fanfiction.net/~mackenzie777

    Comment


      SR: "Friend" is a big word. She harasses me. No I'm kidding. Yes we are friends. I'm happy to see her here.
      I always thought "Lambada" was a song only known in Europe. Now I have this song in my head.lol

      This thread is very active and I love it.
      sigpic
      Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

      Comment


        Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
        For sexy dance music, I vote for "Lambada".
        Wohooo! That was my favourite song when I was about four. I can sing it onomatopoeically...


        Originally posted by Mackenzie View Post
        Shame on me... I'm 10000 % Shweir and I didn't came here before today !!!
        Welcome!


        Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
        We have like 16 people viewing our thread right now.
        Sparky will never die



        EDIT:
        @Probie: And if anyone complains about people speaking French, he can take it to me. It's very good practice for me
        Last edited by Fionnait; 30 October 2009, 12:24 PM.

        Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

        Comment


          Hi Mackenzie! welcome to the sparky thread! *waves*

          Thanks for the song recs guys and keep 'em coming....I swear there is a method to my madness!

          As soon as I can get youtube to cooperate with me, I'm gonna listen to "Lambada" because while I'm sure I know it, I can't place it!
          My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
          sigpic

          Comment


            Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
            Wohooo! That was my favourite song when I was about four. I can sing it onomatopoeically...


            Welcome!

            Sparky will never die

            EDIT:
            @Probie: And if anyone complains about people speaking French, he can take it to me. It's very good practice for me
            "Danca sol e mar guardarei no othar
            O amor faz perder encontrar
            Lambando estarei ao lembrar que este amor
            Por um dia um instante foi re"

            It's the only verse that I remember. I was also young and happy because I could practice my Portuguese thanks to this song.

            If you want to practise, you can tell me. Je serais ravie de t'aider et tu le sais déjà (I will be happy to help and you already knew it.)

            Originally posted by drewandian View Post
            Hi Mackenzie! welcome to the sparky thread! *waves*

            Thanks for the song recs guys and keep 'em coming....I swear there is a method to my madness!

            As soon as I can get youtube to cooperate with me, I'm gonna listen to "Lambada" because while I'm sure I know it, I can't place it!
            Lambada
            I can't believe I posted this song here.LOL
            I'm trying to imagine John and Elizabeth dancing on it. LOL
            sigpic
            Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

            Comment


              Probie : ouhhh bad girl !! (vilaine fille va!!) lol

              Fionnait : Thank youuu

              Drewandian : *waves too* !! And thank you... too for your welcome ^^

              Probie (again) : You posted it ... I can't believe it !!!! (je vais l'avoir dans la tête maintenant, c'est mâlin!!). I can't get it out of my head now!! grr.

              John and Liz.... dancing on it... mhh sweet dream...




              http://www.fanfiction.net/~mackenzie777

              Comment


                Originally posted by Mackenzie View Post
                Probie : ouhhh bad girl !! (vilaine fille va!!) lol

                Fionnait : Thank youuu

                Drewandian : *waves too* !! And thank you... too for your welcome ^^

                Probie (again) : You posted it ... I can't believe it !!!! (je vais l'avoir dans la tête maintenant, c'est mâlin!!). I can't get it out of my head now!! grr.

                John and Liz.... dancing on it... mhh sweet dream...
                Me? Bad Girl? pff It's so.....true.lol
                I have this song in my head. There is no reason to be the only one.
                Sweet dream? I would say fun to see. It makes me laugh to imagine John move (or "waddle") his hips on this music.lol
                sigpic
                Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

                Comment


                  Mackenzie if you're Probie's homie you're my homie. Welcome

                  ETA: May I call you Mac for short?
                  "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Probie View Post
                    Lambada
                    I can't believe I posted this song here.LOL
                    I'm trying to imagine John and Elizabeth dancing on it. LOL
                    Originally posted by Mackenzie View Post
                    Probie (again) : You posted it ... I can't believe it !!!! (je vais l'avoir dans la tête maintenant, c'est mâlin!!). I can't get it out of my head now!! grr.

                    John and Liz.... dancing on it... mhh sweet dream...
                    Originally posted by Probie View Post
                    Me? Bad Girl? pff It's so.....true.lol
                    I have this song in my head. There is no reason to be the only one.
                    Sweet dream? I would say fun to see. It makes me laugh to imagine John move (or "waddle") his hips on this music.lol
                    Hah! Okay, you two asked for it! Here's a fic rec for you:

                    Red, by Oparu. A funny and fluffy strip tease ficlet.

                    Enjoy!
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Probie View Post
                      Je serais ravie de t'aider et tu le sais déjà (I will be happy to help and you already knew it.)
                      Hey, there's a pronoun! I trying to get the hang of them, but so far it's all random guessing *g*


                      Originally posted by Probie View Post
                      I'm trying to imagine John and Elizabeth dancing on it. LOL
                      Now that's a great image in my head now

                      Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

                      Comment


                        HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!

                        Tonight, we will watch "Amusement" (with Clowns), "The Uninvited", a classic movie (Freddy or Halloween or Dracula) and a Disney movie for one of my friends because she's already terrified.lol

                        Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        Hah! Okay, you two asked for it! Here's a fic rec for you:

                        Red, by Oparu. A funny and fluffy strip tease ficlet.

                        Enjoy!
                        Oh I remember this fic. John is funny in it.

                        Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                        Hey, there's a pronoun! I trying to get the hang of them, but so far it's all random guessing *g*


                        Now that's a great image in my head now
                        You're welcome.lol
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

                        Comment


                          u know there for a while after EATG i started to become a J/T shipper but i watch a few Sparky episodes and i realized is that this is where my loyalties lie.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                            u know there for a while after EATG i started to become a J/T shipper but i watch a few Sparky episodes and i realized is that this is where my loyalties lie.
                            I didn't know that. I'm happy to learn that you're back with us. Don't do this again.lol
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                              u know there for a while after EATG i started to become a J/T shipper but i watch a few Sparky episodes and i realized is that this is where my loyalties lie.
                              We're glad you came to your senses. But after EATG? How is that possible? I'm glad you decided that breaking up a happy family would be wrong.

                              And, we watched Trick R Treat last night. Good Halloween movie. Funny in a sick way and a bit scary at the same time.

                              Spoiler:
                              sigpic

                              Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

                              Comment


                                i dont know. it was a just a phase nothing more i promise u it wont happen again.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X