Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    *tackle hugs* Welcome back.

I'll be gone Wednesday-Friday this week for a little romantic getaway with the hubby. So I'll have to make the most of the rest of the week.
    Oooooh, sounds fun! Enjoy yourselves!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Welcome Back Anuna! :: huggles ::

Fic prompts......hmmmm......
      *John, Elizabeth, Athosian garden on the mainland.
      OOOO muse is nibbling.. I might snaffle that particular prompt and see what dear muse comes up with... anyone want to suggest and mood/genre ? IE happy/sad/angst?

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
        Welcome Back Anuna! :: huggles ::

OOOO muse is nibbling.. I might snaffle that particular prompt and see what dear muse comes up with... anyone want to suggest and mood/genre ? IE happy/sad/angst?
        Happy. Definitely happy. A nice quiet day for everyone to relax. Hmm... maybe it's Lizzie's birthday?
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

hrmmmmmm let me muse on that for a while..

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            Happy. Definitely happy. A nice quiet day for everyone to relax. Hmm... maybe it's Lizzie's birthday?
            Oh my word!! Oh my word!!! I've struck a muse!!! oh my word!!! Alright that sparked the perfect Idea!! oh my word!! *jumps up and down* I'm so writing that!!!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

I can't wait for all these happy stories. *taps fingers impatiently*

Meanwhile there's this one to recommend: Easter
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
                Ok - this plotbunny has been nibbling for a while. It's dark, angsty, and not at all nice. I'm not happy with it, but my muse demanded it be done....
                Premise - Elizabeth's false reality/nightmare from the mind probe in Progeny.

Spoiler:
                <snippy snip>

You may now send your hate mail....
                Oh oh oh! Such evil angst! But very good though.

And my favorite Sparky moment changes daily, sometimes momentarily, also. Today it's the birthday gift scene in BIS. Because it shows that John went out of his way to find out her birthday and pick out something special. I can see Teyla introducing him to the Athosian who made the pot and then smiling knowingly when he trades something for it. I would love to know the details of all that. Then in the scene we see Elizabeth's great sense of humor as she gives him that look. So much subtext in this scene to indicate the growing relationship that must have developed quite a bit due to their comfort with each other. This scene like no other is evidence of their being more than friends. It's got everything: flirting, teasing, eye sex, caring. But I tend to get carried away.

My own Sparky moment is the same as everyone else's. He brings her home. I don't care how. Just go get her.
                Try this fic: Selection I love it and it's almost exactly like what you're saying.

And yep, that's my Sparky moment too. That, and the balcony scene that would follow it.
                sigpic
                Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                  Oh my word!! Oh my word!!! I've struck a muse!!! oh my word!!! Alright that sparked the perfect Idea!! oh my word!! *jumps up and down* I'm so writing that!!!
                  Woohoo!! Can't wait to read

Comment

Ha! SR, you beat me to it! I was just getting ready to post the link to it here.

Well anyway, Happy Belated Easter everybody! I was delaying my holiday greetings until I could post the story to go with them, so... there they are! A little bit late but there nonetheless. Enjoy the story and let me know what you think!
                    sigpic

Comment

Yay! Glad to feed the muse!

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                        Try this fic: Selection I love it and it's almost exactly like what you're saying.

And yep, that's my Sparky moment too. That, and the balcony scene that would follow it.
                        Ooooh, that's an awesome one! And a funny twist with the traditional significance of that pot. Haven't we been saying all along that John and Elizabeth are so married? Hahahah!

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                        Ha! SR, you beat me to it! I was just getting ready to post the link to it here.

Well anyway, Happy Belated Easter everybody! I was delaying my holiday greetings until I could post the story to go with them, so... there they are! A little bit late but there nonetheless. Enjoy the story and let me know what you think!
                        And it's a very lovely fic, too! How very much like the adults the children are! Heehee!

Comment

So here it is my first Elizabeth/John fic! All reviews welcome!
                          Two Simple Acts
                          Super thanks to Scary Kitty for sparking off this idea!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            Ooooh, that's an awesome one! And a funny twist with the traditional significance of that pot. Haven't we been saying all along that John and Elizabeth are so married? Hahahah!
                            Yeah, that one's been on my favorites list for a long time. And they are sooo married.

And it's a very lovely fic, too! How very much like the adults the children are! Heehee!
                            Very much! And yeah, the kids definitely take after their parents, that's for sure. *sighs happily* I love those kids so much!
                            Last edited by Erin87; 13 April 2009, 06:50 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Awwww thats just too cute :: squees in happiness ::

Comment

So here it is my first Elizabeth/John fic! All reviews welcome!
                                Two Simple Acts
                                Super thanks to Scary Kitty for sparking off this idea!
                                Awww so sweet and touching... :: huggles::

Well done!

Comment

Working...
                                X