Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
    So here it is my first Elizabeth/John fic! All reviews welcome!
    Two Simple Acts
    Super thanks to Scary Kitty for sparking off this idea!
    *flails* Ah, John knows the language of flowers! Damn, he really is a hopeless romantic, isn't he? I love it!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
      Oh oh oh! Such evil angst! But very good though.

Try this fic: Selection I love it and it's almost exactly like what you're saying.

And yep, that's my Sparky moment too. That, and the balcony scene that would follow it.
      I love fics where Teyla knows and has to help John. We all know he didn't find that pot by himself.

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
      Ha! SR, you beat me to it! I was just getting ready to post the link to it here.

Well anyway, Happy Belated Easter everybody! I was delaying my holiday greetings until I could post the story to go with them, so... there they are! A little bit late but there nonetheless. Enjoy the story and let me know what you think!
      I left you a comment. It's a great story. I love all the kids and the Sparky eye sex goes on even when they're married with children.

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
      So here it is my first Elizabeth/John fic! All reviews welcome!
      Two Simple Acts
      Super thanks to Scary Kitty for sparking off this idea!
      That John is a scamp. I can so see him sneaking into the botany lab and stealing a rose. They should have kept Katie Brown around for moments such as this.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Hey sparkies, do you happen to have a frustrated!Liz fic rec? Something with her job being the absolute pain and John being her medicine?

Yes, if you have been wondering, my day has been absolutely crappy.
        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Glad you guys liked it! Hopefully that's not my one and only...we shall see

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
            Hey sparkies, do you happen to have a frustrated!Liz fic rec? Something with her job being the absolute pain and John being her medicine?

Sorry sweetie. I would love to read one of those myself.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              Sorry sweetie. I would love to read one of those myself.
              Actually, I know there is a damn good one: Dealing with men by Alternate Ego. Enjoy the read. It's one of my favorite sparky fics ever.

Comment

Actually, I know there is a damn good one: Dealing with men by Alternate Ego. Enjoy the read. It's one of my favorite sparky fics ever.
                Oh thanks. I needed that. *big sigh*

Now back to packing. I hate packing. I always take all the wrong things.
                sigpic

Comment

Oh thanks. I needed that. *big sigh*

Now back to packing. I hate packing. I always take all the wrong things.
                  That sounds so painfully familiar! Do we have a fic about Elizabeth and John packing?

Comment

That sounds so painfully familiar! Do we have a fic about Elizabeth and John packing?
                    *kicks plot bunny* Somebody write one! *shifty eyes*

Which one of them would take all the wrong things? Any guesses? Or who wouldn't take the right things and have nothing but jeans to wear to a formal event? My husband can't seem to get the difference in dressy and casual through his head. He can't look in his closet and pick out the dressy pants. Is that a guy thing? How can you not know that? Or he can't tell his summer sport coat from his winter sport coat. Oh, I dunno, one is wool and thick and a dark color and the other is linen and thin and a light color. Men.

Now John, on the other hand, would walk out in torn jeans, a badly wrinkled shirt untucked in the back and scuffed shoes and still be the best looking man in the room. But he wouldn't notice all the women giving him the eye because all he could see would be Elizabeth.
                    sigpic

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies!

I love fics where Teyla knows and has to help John. We all know he didn't find that pot by himself.
                      Because John is a Clueless Male. Of course, that's a part of his charm.

That John is a scamp. I can so see him sneaking into the botany lab and stealing a rose. They should have kept Katie Brown around for moments such as this.
                      You've got that right! And I seem to recall a fic or two in that vein... hmm, I'm gonna have to go find those now...
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Ooooh! SK off to the fic hunt! Go, go, go! I could really use some sparky pick me up right now!

Comment

Oh, poor Lizzie! She's had a no-good, very bad day. *huggles Lizzie* At least John made it up to her... *waggles eyebrows suggestively*

Comment

Ooooh! SK off to the fic hunt! Go, go, go! I could really use some sparky pick me up right now!
                            Heh, I think I'm still slack-jawed and drooling at this mental picture SR painted of a scruffy John:

Now John, on the other hand, would walk out in torn jeans, a badly wrinkled shirt untucked in the back and scuffed shoes and still be the best looking man in the room. But he wouldn't notice all the women giving him the eye because all he could see would be Elizabeth.
                            Holy crap. *melts into a puddle*

Comment

The hunt for "Katie Brown as Atlantis's resident florist to help John woo Lizzie" fics continues.

In the meantime, a new John & Elizabeth picspam has been posted on LJ. Enjoy!

Comment

:: Yawns :: Morning Sparkies... how are we all today???

Comment

Working...
                                X