No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shep going back to Lucius village... wonder what he'll see there..

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
      "John. Are you questioning my authourity."

Oh. She's still hots for him.
      And listen to how she's trying to defend him to Perv Boy! The power of Sparky cannot be denied!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Ooh, all the people are completely sick and down
        And Shep finds out some things...

Sig by me

Comment

Happy Cleavage Land ain't so happy anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            And listen to how she's trying to defend him to Perv Boy! The power of Sparky cannot be denied!
            Hehe, so true... the sparky bond is forever!!

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
              Shep going back to Lucius village... wonder what he'll see there..
              A bunch of people in drug withdrawl.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oh no... Rodney's under his influence too

Sig by me

Comment

Rodney should start running right now.

Comment

Oh crap, John's back and Rodney's been snared!

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                      Rodney should start running right now.
                      Too late.

Comment

John really is NOT happy!!

Sig by me

Comment

Lizzie's making sandwiches for Lucius! Eeeeew!

Comment

I would have liked a flashback with Carson demonstarting how he walks on his hands.

Comment

John is PISSED!

Comment

they volunteered *headdesk*

Sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X