No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Sparkies, do you know what time it is?

We're at T-minus 20 hours and 55 minutes to our Misbegotten and Irresistible post-a-thon!

WHOO HOOO!!!!

(This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
      Aww... *hugs Scary Kitty* We love you too. And we really do rock, don't we?
      SPARKY PARTY TIME!! *throws confetti and jumps up and down to music*
      Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
      Yay!! Sparky Party!!
      *passes around Mojito's and Cuba Libre's*
      Mmmmm, mojitos! Yummy!

*passes around chips and salsa to munch on*

LET'S PARTY!!!!!

(This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

*pats SK*
        It's not just you
        Thank goodness, it's not just me! I thought I was gonna go nuts!

They so are the mom and dad of Atlantis
        *needs to remind it for use in fic*
        Hee!

We Sparkies absolutely ROCK!!
        I mean... our ship is supposed to be "dead" for over two years but just look at the amount and quality of fanfics and art that it still spawns... just amazing and it shows how strong and amazing Sparky is.
        And I love all of you guys too!! *huggles thread*
        Sparky is pesky and hard to kill.

I know!! At least every 5 seconds... sometimes even continuously... And that's not counting the constant attacks of plotbunnies...
        I can hear the voices of John and Elizabeth from my fic in my head. Does that count?

Comment

made some icons ... free to steal...

Comment

We Sparkies absolutely ROCK!!
            I mean... our ship is supposed to be "dead" for over two years but just look at the amount and quality of fanfics and art that it still spawns... just amazing and it shows how strong and amazing Sparky is.
            And I love all of you guys too!! *huggles thread*
            Yup. It is pretty amazing. It's our victory over TPTB. We win and they lose. Ha.

I know!! At least every 5 seconds... sometimes even continuously... And that's not counting the constant attacks of plotbunnies...
            I hear ya! Me too.

*facepalm* I should have known
            Hee. *innocent look*

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            Thank goodness, it's not just me! I thought I was gonna go nuts!
            Yeah, I had some issues too. I yelled at the computer a bit and about tore my hair out. Kept getting some kind of message about an internal service error. It was supremely annoying.

Sparky is pesky and hard to kill.
            Yeah. We're like the Energizer bunny of ships. We just keep going and going and going... They just can't get rid of us.
            sigpic
            Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Hey Sparkies, do you know what time it is?

We're at T-minus 20 hours and 55 minutes to our Misbegotten and Irresistible post-a-thon!

WHOO HOOO!!!!

And I prolly can't join in *sniffle*

I can hear the voices of John and Elizabeth from my fic in my head. Does that count?
              Yup, counts
              No doubt about that

Originally posted by Torri012 View Post
              *dies* OMG!! These are awesome and beautiful.
              *snurches them*

Sig by me

Comment

And I am done... ...At last... I would like to thank my trusty timer for being with me until the end.

But without further ado... Here are the results of the season 5 screentime counting:

Spoiler:

Season 5
                Total = 852m23s
                Average = 42m37s

They had the full intros until 508 - The Queen, but from then they continued with the 10 second beginnings. So opening credits only if they didn't appear in the episodes which means 4 seconds nonetheless counted.

JF/JS
                Total = 247m03s
                Average = 12m21s

In comparison to season 4
                Total = 282m44s
                Average = 14m08s

JF/JS appeared in all 20 episodes. He had the most screentime in 519 - Vegas -> 21m57s, and the least in 509 - Tracker -> 00m41s.

RL/TE
                Total = 121m53s
                Average = 6m06

Total = 135m35s
                Average = 6m47s

RL/TE appeared in 16 of 20 episodes. She didn't appear in 507 - Whispers, 509 - Tracker, 516 - Brain Storm and 519 - Vegas. She had the most screentime in 508 - The Queen -> 17m30s.

JM/RD
                Total = 116m49s
                Average = 5m50s

Total = 137m22s
                Average = 6m52s

JM/RD appeared in 18 of 20 episodes. He didn't appear in 507 - Whispers, and 519 - Vegas. He had the most screentime in 509 - Tracker -> 14m57s.

JS/JK
                Total = 106m30s
                Average = 5m20s

Total = 106m05s
                Average = 8m10s

JS/JK appeared in 15 of 20 episodes. She didn't appear in 504 - The Daedalus Variations, 505 - Ghost In The Machine, 507 - Whispers, 513 - Inquisition and 517 - The Prodigal. She had the most screentime in 516 - Brain Storm -> 20m24s.

RP/RW
                508 The Queen (previously on Stargate Atlantis)
                Total = 105m52s
                Average = 5m18s

RP/RW appeared in 15 of 20 episodes, 1 "Previously on Stargate Atlantis". He didn't appear in 504 - The Daedalus Variations, 507 - Whispers, 509 - Tracker, 512 - Outsiders and 516 - Brain Storm. He had the most screentime in 515 - Remnants -> 18m46s.

DH/RM
                Total = 248m03s
                Average = 12m24s

Total = 273m30s
                Average = 13m41s

DH/RM appeared in all 20 episodes. He had the most screentime in 516 - Brain Storm -> 24m31s, and the least in 507 - Whispers -> 01m47s.

PM/CB
                Total = 37m51s
                Average = 8m12s

Total = 18m01s
                Average = 9m01s

PM/CB appeared in 6 of 20 episodes, 1 flashback. He had the most screentime in 512 - Outsiders -> 15m19s, and the least in 513 - Inquisition -> 00m47s.

AT/SC
                Total = 12m01s
                Average = 2m24s

Total = 112m54s
                Average = 5m39s

AT/SC appeared in 5 of 20 episodes, 2 "Previously on Stargate Atlantis". She had the most screentime in 501 - Search & Rescue -> 6m54s, and the least in 508 - The Queen -> 00m01s.

RSF/AF
                Total = 00m54s
                Average = 00m18s

No mention in season 4, but in comparison to season 3 when we last saw him in a previously on Stargate Atlantis
                Total = 00m02s

RSF/AF appeared in 3 of 20 episodes, 1 "Previously on Stargate Atlantis" + 1 flashback. He had the most screentime in 513 - Inquisition -> 00m46s, and the least in 512 - Outsiders -> 00m02s.

TH/EW
                Total = 3m08s
                Average = 00m47s

Total = 25m23s
                Average = 5m05s

TH/EW appeared in 4 of 20 episodes, 2 "Previously on Stargate Atlantis" + 2 flashbacks. She had the most screentime in 513 - Inquisition -> 02m41s, and the least in 512 - Outsiders -> 00m01s.

And now the moment some of you have been looking forward to the most:

KELLER vs TEYLA

Keller - 15 out of 20
                Total = 106m30s
                Average = 5m20s

Teyla - 16 out of 20
                Total = 121m53s
                Average = 6m06

Total screentime = Teyla has 15m23s more screentime than Keller.
                Average screentime/episode = Teyla has 00m46s more average screentime than Keller.

I will upload the full documents in a bit so that you can look back over the 5 seasons.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Spoiler:

Oooo... me likes. They're all very pretty. Nice job. *applause*
                  sigpic
                  Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Falcon Horus' words and screen
                    All 100 episodes compiled in two documents - Words & screentime.
                    Hope it works, if it doesn't, give me a yell. It's a .zip-file.
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

:: returns somewhat more sober and happy with the world than before ::

Take two.. Morning Sparkies!!

Comment

<snipped cause I'm lazy>
                        Those are fabulous. Snurched a bunch.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Sidenote - I can't make PostAThon for the next two weeks ::Cries:: Tomorrow I have a LightHorse display that I'm supposed to be taking the horse to, and next week hubby and I are on a 4 day car rally...

Torri012 - icons are FAB - well done!

Comment

Yup. It is pretty amazing. It's our victory over TPTB. We win and they lose. Ha.
                            Yup.

Yeah, I had some issues too. I yelled at the computer a bit and about tore my hair out. Kept getting some kind of message about an internal service error. It was supremely annoying.
                            It's been happening on and off for the past couple of days. So annoying.

Yeah. We're like the Energizer bunny of ships. We just keep going and going and going... They just can't get rid of us.
                            It's a beautiful thing.

Comment

They're lovely! Gonna be snerching some...

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              And I am done... ...At last... I would like to thank my trusty timer for being with me until the end.

But without further ado... Here are the results of the season 5 screentime counting:

Spoiler:

Season 5
                              Total = 852m23s
                              Average = 42m37s

They had the full intros until 508 - The Queen, but from then they continued with the 10 second beginnings. So opening credits only if they didn't appear in the episodes which means 4 seconds nonetheless counted.

JF/JS
                              Total = 247m03s
                              Average = 12m21s

Total = 282m44s
                              Average = 14m08s

JF/JS appeared in all 20 episodes. He had the most screentime in 519 - Vegas -> 21m57s, and the least in 509 - Tracker -> 00m41s.

RL/TE
                              Total = 121m53s
                              Average = 6m06

Total = 135m35s
                              Average = 6m47s

RL/TE appeared in 16 of 20 episodes. She didn't appear in 507 - Whispers, 509 - Tracker, 516 - Brain Storm and 519 - Vegas. She had the most screentime in 508 - The Queen -> 17m30s.

JM/RD
                              Total = 116m49s
                              Average = 5m50s

Total = 137m22s
                              Average = 6m52s

JM/RD appeared in 18 of 20 episodes. He didn't appear in 507 - Whispers, and 519 - Vegas. He had the most screentime in 509 - Tracker -> 14m57s.

JS/JK
                              Total = 106m30s
                              Average = 5m20s

Total = 106m05s
                              Average = 8m10s

JS/JK appeared in 15 of 20 episodes. She didn't appear in 504 - The Daedalus Variations, 505 - Ghost In The Machine, 507 - Whispers, 513 - Inquisition and 517 - The Prodigal. She had the most screentime in 516 - Brain Storm -> 20m24s.

RP/RW
                              508 The Queen (previously on Stargate Atlantis)
                              Total = 105m52s
                              Average = 5m18s

RP/RW appeared in 15 of 20 episodes, 1 "Previously on Stargate Atlantis". He didn't appear in 504 - The Daedalus Variations, 507 - Whispers, 509 - Tracker, 512 - Outsiders and 516 - Brain Storm. He had the most screentime in 515 - Remnants -> 18m46s.

DH/RM
                              Total = 248m03s
                              Average = 12m24s

Total = 273m30s
                              Average = 13m41s

DH/RM appeared in all 20 episodes. He had the most screentime in 516 - Brain Storm -> 24m31s, and the least in 507 - Whispers -> 01m47s.

PM/CB
                              Total = 37m51s
                              Average = 8m12s

Total = 18m01s
                              Average = 9m01s

PM/CB appeared in 6 of 20 episodes, 1 flashback. He had the most screentime in 512 - Outsiders -> 15m19s, and the least in 513 - Inquisition -> 00m47s.

AT/SC
                              Total = 12m01s
                              Average = 2m24s

Total = 112m54s
                              Average = 5m39s

AT/SC appeared in 5 of 20 episodes, 2 "Previously on Stargate Atlantis". She had the most screentime in 501 - Search & Rescue -> 6m54s, and the least in 508 - The Queen -> 00m01s.

RSF/AF
                              Total = 00m54s
                              Average = 00m18s

No mention in season 4, but in comparison to season 3 when we last saw him in a previously on Stargate Atlantis
                              Total = 00m02s

RSF/AF appeared in 3 of 20 episodes, 1 "Previously on Stargate Atlantis" + 1 flashback. He had the most screentime in 513 - Inquisition -> 00m46s, and the least in 512 - Outsiders -> 00m02s.

TH/EW
                              Total = 3m08s
                              Average = 00m47s

Total = 25m23s
                              Average = 5m05s

TH/EW appeared in 4 of 20 episodes, 2 "Previously on Stargate Atlantis" + 2 flashbacks. She had the most screentime in 513 - Inquisition -> 02m41s, and the least in 512 - Outsiders -> 00m01s.

And now the moment some of you have been looking forward to the most:

KELLER vs TEYLA

Keller - 15 out of 20
                              Total = 106m30s
                              Average = 5m20s

Teyla - 16 out of 20
                              Total = 121m53s
                              Average = 6m06

Total screentime = Teyla has 15m23s more screentime than Keller.
                              Average screentime/episode = Teyla has 00m46s more average screentime than Keller.

I will upload the full documents in a bit so that you can look back over the 5 seasons.
                              Holy smokes!

That's just insane. And Teyla just barely edges out Keller for screentime. Oy. *headdesk*

Comment

And I prolly can't join in *sniffle*
                                Originally posted by yunadax View Post
                                Sidenote - I can't make PostAThon for the next two weeks ::Cries:: Tomorrow I have a LightHorse display that I'm supposed to be taking the horse to, and next week hubby and I are on a 4 day car rally...
                                We'll miss you two tomorrow!

yunadax, hope you have fun at your horse display and car rally!

T-minus 15 hours!

Comment

Working...
                                X