Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
    I love how Ronon hovers over Lucius when talking to Teyla.
    Oh hell yeah, that was made of win!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Now he insults Ronon's hair and Ronon didn't kill him?
      Yet

Sig by me

Comment

Lucius is a druggie, Lucius is a druggie....
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oh, dear. The Overcompensating Penis Candle.

Comment

Oh look, it's a candle in a gourd! How... nice... *gags*

Comment

a gift? wtf? Lizzie, throw it off the balcony!!

Sig by me

Comment

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Oh my gods, that was GOOD! *high fives Reiko*

Comment

Lizzie's all "this the the ugliest damn thing I've ever seen".

WTF, Lucius is all slack-jawed and staring at her boobs. Does he have ANY manners.

Comment

*dies laughing*

Hehe, when Lucius takes her hands, she goes to the other side of her desk

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                      a gift? wtf? Lizzie, throw it off the balcony!!
                      No, it'll pollute the oceans of Lantea! Shoot it into the sun, it's the only way you'll be free of its eeeevil!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Oh my gods, that was GOOD! *high fives Reiko*
                        *high-fives*

Lucius and his ugly-ass gourd PWNED by Lizzie.

Comment

Oh boy... everyone is under his influence

Sig by me

Comment

Oh crap. The city is under Lucius's spell!

John doesn't look happy to see Lizzie all snuggly with Lucius!

Comment

I think the utter slashiness/skeeviness of that scene just killed my brain.

Comment

EEEEWWWWWWW Keep your hands off of Lizzie!!!
                                They're all acting like 12 year olds on their first crush

Sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X