Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Probie View Post
    Yesterday, I saw “Common ground”. Weir is so strong. I like this in the character. She is THE leader of Atlantis. I can’t understand why they don’t keep her in the show. I saw the season 4 and season 5 and it’s just not the same thing without her. And i know it’s not the good thread.LOL
    The link between Sheppard and her is really strong too. He trusts her. I started to re-watch the show and now I see a lot of things between them that I didn’t see in the past. Do you think it’s normal or it’s just an illusion?
    Do you mean is it normal to see things when you rewatch that you missed the first time? The answer is yes. I think we all do that.

And the waiting is over. The dork!John!smut fic is done.

It's posted here. I hope this meets the demand for both dork!John and smut.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Of course, I missed a lot of things like everyone. What I wanted to say is that I was blind because I didn’t see the “romantic” bond between Weir and Sheppard before. Now, I see this everywhere.lol
      As a new shipper, I give you my point of view.
      I always saw something special between them like a deep friendship. But now, I realized that it’s more stronger than friendship. But I still believe that there is nothing between Teyla and Sheppard except brother/sister relationship. (Wrong thread again oops) I’m not clear sorry. I can’t translate my ideas correctly in English. I should have listen in English class.lol
      sigpic
      Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
        WOW!! You are so talented!! These are amazing... all three of them...
        Nice work!
        Originally posted by yunadax View Post
        EDIT - KrisRussel and SR you HAVE been busy!... more I tell you!
        Erin87 - you are a talented artist - well done!!!
        Originally posted by Eri13 View Post

Those were wonderful! I love how creative our thread is!
        Thanks guys! Glad you liked them, and hope the Easter Mommie!Lizzie is what you were hoping for.
        sigpic
        Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Yesterday, I saw “Common ground”. Weir is so strong. I like this in the character. She is THE leader of Atlantis. I can’t understand why they don’t keep her in the show. I saw the season 4 and season 5 and it’s just not the same thing without her. And i know it’s not the good thread.LOL
          The link between Sheppard and her is really strong too. He trusts her. I started to re-watch the show and now I see a lot of things between them that I didn’t see in the past. Do you think it’s normal or it’s just an illusion?
          Definitely normal. I do the same thing.
          sigpic

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies!

Damn, I've had a crazy busy day, and it's not over yet!

KrisRussel, your fic was so sweet! *cuddles John and Elizabeth* I hope John gave that git Woolsey a piece of his mind before he left! And I hope someday, the IOA and SGC have to come crawling on their hands and knees back to John and Elizabeth and beg them to take their old jobs back. Ah...

Erin87, I love the new artwork! That's just how I'd pictured Elizabeth's outfit!

Southern Red... OMG. *dies laughing* Now that's a tasty Smut!Day treat! Three cheers for Dork!John!

And I am loving the Sparky romantic dinner ideas! I'll be posting mine tomorrow... Keep 'em coming! Anuna, yours in particular... damnit, now I'm craving a trip to Ante's for some octopus salad!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Morning Sparkies!

I still have the 'Athosian garden' plotbunny bouncing around in my head.. hopefully I can get some written now that I'm back at work.

Huggles to all!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                Before I head off to the first night of my "Wines of Italy" class, I'll leave you with a fun discussion question:

If John and Elizabeth could share a romantic dinner anywhere in the world, where would they go and what would they eat?
                My first thought was Paris, but that is so done and overdone, that it gets boring and cliche.
                My second thought was Venice. Beautiful small town that screams romance everywhere you go but the way too many tourists kinda throw you off of the whole romantic feeling.
                So I had to dig a little deeper and after reading all of your suggestions, I honestly don't think they'd go off gallivanting around the globe, looking for the perfect romantic spot to have dinner. What would happen instead is that John would take her to his cabin in the woods (yes, in my small happy world John has a romantic cabin in the woods) and cook her dinner. Something easy and basic like salad and ham for starters, lasagna as the main course and ice cream for desert. (vanilla for him, chocolate for her)
                They would share a good bottle of French red wine and afterwards cuddle up in the loveseat in front of the fireplace.
                *sighs in blissful happiness*

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                Wonderful! I love the flashback aspect of it in particular. I'm a big fan of flashback/ties to the present.
                Thank you!! I'm also a fan of flashbacks... especially if there's some sparky in them

Oh yeah... totally normal... I didn't see it either at first... had to stumble upon some Sparky fans and then I was overwhelmed by the amount of Sparky in SGA and I felt ashamed for not seeing it any sooner... So yeah, you're not alone

KrisRussel, your fic was so sweet! *cuddles John and Elizabeth* I hope John gave that git Woolsey a piece of his mind before he left! And I hope someday, the IOA and SGC have to come crawling on their hands and knees back to John and Elizabeth and beg them to take their old jobs back. Ah...
                *glares at SK*
                No! You will not let me write a sequel!!
                *plotbunny starts humping leg*
                NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I still have the 'Athosian garden' plotbunny bouncing around in my head.. hopefully I can get some written now that I'm back at work.
                Hehe, so looking forward to that

Right, I'm off to bed right now... you godda love those differences in time zones

Sig by me

Comment

*glares at SK*
                  No! You will not let me write a sequel!!
                  *plotbunny starts humping leg*
                  NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Hehe, so looking forward to that

Right, I'm off to bed right now... you godda love those differences in time zones
                  We want a sequel!!!!!

As for my fic.. I have 3 Role playing posts to write.. and its 4th on the creative list for today.. well I hope I can start it at least

Enjoy your snooze!

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies!

Damn, I've had a crazy busy day, and it's not over yet!

Erin87, I love the new artwork! That's just how I'd pictured Elizabeth's outfit!

Southern Red... OMG. *dies laughing* Now that's a tasty Smut!Day treat! Three cheers for Dork!John!

And I am loving the Sparky romantic dinner ideas! I'll be posting mine tomorrow... Keep 'em coming! Anuna, yours in particular... damnit, now I'm craving a trip to Ante's for some octopus salad!
                    Thanks! There goes that shared Sparky fan wavelength again.
                    sigpic

Comment

My first thought was Paris, but that is so done and overdone, that it gets boring and cliche.
                      My second thought was Venice. Beautiful small town that screams romance everywhere you go but the way too many tourists kinda throw you off of the whole romantic feeling.
                      So I had to dig a little deeper and after reading all of your suggestions, I honestly don't think they'd go off gallivanting around the globe, looking for the perfect romantic spot to have dinner. What would happen instead is that John would take her to his cabin in the woods (yes, in my small happy world John has a romantic cabin in the woods) and cook her dinner. Something easy and basic like salad and ham for starters, lasagna as the main course and ice cream for desert. (vanilla for him, chocolate for her)
                      They would share a good bottle of French red wine and afterwards cuddle up in the loveseat in front of the fireplace.
                      *sighs in blissful happiness*
                      Oh, I love this! It's perfect for them and sounds just like something they would do.
                      sigpic

Comment

We want a sequel!!!!!

As for my fic.. I have 3 Role playing posts to write.. and its 4th on the creative list for today.. well I hope I can start it at least

Enjoy your snooze!
                        *grumbles*
                        Yeah, yeah... I've started writing on the sequel... and you're all going to have a sugar overdose...

Can I ask in what RPG you play?

Sig by me

Comment

*grumbles*
                          Yeah, yeah... I've started writing on the sequel... and you're all going to have a sugar overdose...

Can I ask in what RPG you play?
                          Well I didn't get around to starting the Athosian garden fic.... :: sighs :: work was too busy.. GRR

I'm on a number of Startrek play by email role plays... lots of fun and they help keep the muse ticking over

Now.. Sequel!... please

Comment

Well I didn't get around to starting the Athosian garden fic.... :: sighs :: work was too busy.. GRR

I'm on a number of Startrek play by email role plays... lots of fun and they help keep the muse ticking over

Now.. Sequel!... please
                            Oh no new fic yet
                            Still waiting impatiently for it though

Oh yeah... I remember clicking on some of the links on your LJ... I'm in a ST RPG too... so much fun

Yes, I'm working on the sequel, but work is keeping me quite busy for the moment
                            But here's a little teaser
                            Spoiler:
                            She woke up with a feeling she hadn’t felt in a very very long time, that of perfect peacefulness and happiness. The feeling of perfect safety didn’t escape her either. She knew it all had to do with the naked body she was half covering and God, she wished she could wake up like this for the rest of her life.
                            A smile appeared on her face when she realized she probably would. He had asked her to marry him yesterday and she had agreed without hesitating for a second. She didn’t have a clue when their deep and close friendship had turned into feelings of love but if she was honest with herself, she knew those feelings had always sort of been there, from their first meeting on.
                            A hand slowly traced over the spine of her bare back and she let out a content sigh.
                            “Morning.” He whispered in her hair.
                            “Morning.” She answered as her breath caressed the skin of his chest. She could feel him shiver in delight and it made her smile again, knowing she could do that to him so easily.
                            They stayed like that for a while, wrapped around each other, bodies unmoving, his hand caressing her back while she played with the hair on his chest.

Sig by me

Comment

I'd write you guys a fic or read your comments or discuss things, but RL won't let me. Work, in particular. It's awful. No, it's even worse. I miss you all.
                              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                                I'd write you guys a fic or read your comments or discuss things, but RL won't let me. Work, in particular. It's awful. No, it's even worse. I miss you all.
                                *hugles Anuna*

Hope it gets better soon and we miss you too!!

Sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X