X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    JoeF has such lovely hands. *sighs*
    Love those long fingers.

Now we take charge. Go boys. Poor Rodney. Still clueless.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Man he should of listened to Rodney before putting his hands on that thing, and now Kolya wants John to figure out how to operate that thing but at the same time, hoping John will get it wrong and kills himself

Comment

Yeah, the smart thing would be to kill Kolya.

And now Alina and her people take the ZPM. B*tch.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Now for once I agree with Kolya, John should of killed Kolya there, but NOOO

Comment

*Gibbs-headslaps McKay*
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Alina's an idiot. The Ancients are gone.

Comment

Good thing Rodney didn't hook up with her. Heh.
                sigpic

Comment

And Lizzie briefs the team on the Wraith. They're in trouble!

Comment

John just can't stand not knowing what's going on. He and Lizzie can talk about it later on the balcony.
                    sigpic

Comment

Two weeks. Guess that Wraith must've been hungry by the time we get to the Siege! LOL1

End credits... and done!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        John just can't stand not knowing what's going on. He and Lizzie can talk about it later on the balcony.
                        And snog. And have survivor!sex. Oh yeah.

Comment

Oh man Elizabeth is pissed that they didn't get the ZPM and now they have 3 Wraith Hive Ships coming at them,they are SOO screwed... or are they?

Comment

Good time guys. Now I have to eat some dinner and pick up hubby at the airport.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by M-CharmedAlantian View Post
                              Oh man Elizabeth is pissed that they didn't get the ZPM an d now they have 3 Wraith Hive Ships coming at them,they are SOO screwed... or are they?
                              Heheheh.

It's a real shame that the Brotherhood ZPM and the other gate addresses on Old!Lizzie's list were never followed up on. Guess that's something else I'll have to add to the list of mission ideas for my virtual S6 fic.

Comment

So then next week for Letters From Pegesues and The Gift ?

Comment

Working...
                                X