X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    *joygasms*

OMFG, SQUEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now... we just have to bribe convince Mallozzi to put it on the S5 DVDs like they did with the O'Neill/Carter hint in Trio last year.
    Did you ever think you'd see the day we'd be praising Mallozzi? LOL

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
    *shipgasms of epic joy* WORD WORD WORD.

Aaand don't forget extra S1-S3 stuff. (I spork them if they throw away all that archive footage.)
    I think we should continue looking back at all those moments. Does anybody still have the master list? It probably covered at least the first 2 years. We need to update it. Every time I do a video I am just amazed at how much footage there is of the two of them. You never have to tweak a clip. They were always either joined at the hip or looking in each other's eyes or both. And now even after she's gone, you can see her on his face. *flails and cries*

And that just makes me want to:

Spoiler:

and All at the same time.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Did you ever think you'd see the day we'd be praising Mallozzi? LOL
      Tell me about it! If ever there was a sign that the apocalypse was at hand, I'd say this is it! LMAO!

Damn, I'm actually considering sending him some nice chocolate in gratitude (along with a plea to include That Scene on the DVDs)...

I think we should continue looking back at all those moments. Does anybody still have the master list? It probably covered at least the first 2 years. We need to update it. Every time I do a video I am just amazed at how much footage there is of the two of them. You never have to tweak a clip. They were always either joined at the hip or looking in each other's eyes or both. And now even after she's gone, you can see her on his face. *flails and cries*

And that just makes me want to:

Spoiler:

and All at the same time.
      I need to finish the SGA/Sparky drinking game. We'll have an obscene amount of fun playing that!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Tell me about it! If ever there was a sign that the apocalypse was at hand, I'd say this is it! LMAO!

Damn, I'm actually considering sending him some nice chocolate in gratitude (along with a plea to include That Scene on the DVDs)...

I need to finish the SGA/Sparky drinking game. We'll have an obscene amount of fun playing that!
        I think we should crack open a bottle of Champagne. Or sparkling cider.
        sigpic

Comment

I think we should crack open a bottle of Champagne. Or sparkling cider.
          Mmmm... sparkling rosé champagne. And chocolate. Ohhhhh yeah.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Let's start? I mean the celebration. Our ship deserves it, and we do too.

Let's cont 100 reasons why sparky is awesome.

#1 They have the matching eyes.
            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

#2 They are completely original.

Comment

#3 They're always watching over each other.

Comment

#4 They'll have beautiful children.

And speaking of children... fic rec!

Intervention, by toosweet. You know how we call John and Elizabeth the 'mom and dad of Atlantis.' So when they fight, the kids decide to take matters into their own hands!

Happy reading!

Comment

#5 They finish each other's thoughts.
                    sigpic

Comment

#5 They care about each other.

Comment

#6 They care about each other.

#7 They make grey BDUs look sexy.

Comment

And speaking of children... fic rec!

Intervention, by toosweet. You know how we call John and Elizabeth the 'mom and dad of Atlantis.' So when they fight, the kids decide to take matters into their own hands!

Happy reading!
                          That was adorable. Now that's the way I like Rodney.

And

#8 They are both great leaders.
                          sigpic

Comment

That was adorable. Now that's the way I like Rodney.
                            Yup! When he's actually being helpful instead of being an *ss.

#9 They go together like peanut butter and chocolate.

Comment

#10 They take care of the people under their command.
                              sigpic

Comment

#10 They take care of the people under their command.

#11 They trust each other to make the right decisions for Atlantis and each other.

Comment

Working...
                                X