Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Elizabeth has sacrificed more than anybody else to save Atlantis. And how sad that John is left there to grieve because he couldn't save her. *sobs*

ZPM! alert! And she's gone.
    It's so not fair! They should be happy together!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      It's so not fair! They should be happy together!
      They are in our dreams.

Are we taking a short break?
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Okay, we'll take a 5 minute break and then come back for "The Brotherhood!"
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

They should have had Janus be an ancestor of John's. Why are we better writers than these guys? Nevermind.

Now she's alone. I got ahead of myself. Hee. Love this scene.
          That could be true, No wonder where John inherited his rebellious nature from

Comment

Originally posted by M-CharmedAlantian View Post
            That could be true, No wonder where John inherited his rebellious nature from
            And his Mensa-level intelligence that drives Rodney crazy.

Comment

Okay, 1 minute to "The Brotherhood!" Is everyone ready?

Comment

Lets rock and role!

Comment

Yep
                  sigpic

Comment

Everybody hit PLAY!

Comment

Monks running through the halls!

Darts sucking up everything they can!

Comment

I forgot this one starts with the monks. This is a beautiful set. they did a great job. Hard to run in a long dress ain't it? Hee.
                        sigpic

Comment

Love how they faded from the castle in its prime to its present day ruin.

Comment

They're having fun it seems. McKay is a slave driver. Ah, they mentioned Weir's list.
                            sigpic

Comment

I forgot this one starts with the monks. This is a beautiful set. they did a great job. Hard to run in a long dress ain't it? Hee.
                              *cackles*

Comment

They're having fun it seems. McKay is a slave driver. Ah, they mentioned Weir's list.
                                Yeah, the last time they ever mention it, too. *whacks TPTW upside the head* I hate plotholes!

Comment

Working...
                                X