Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daedalus has arrived!

Love how it's Lizzie who finally convinces Caldwell with her offer to lower the shields.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Liz is so happy that they can stay
      And so are we
      Aww, and she hugs him

Sig by me

Comment

and End!!! and I have 10 minutes to get ready to go out... busy!

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
          Liz's office got a face-over... bit Spartan for her liking... I'm sure John can give you presents to brighten it up
          And a nice, sturdy desk... good for more than just putting books and computers on it.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

That was it

Sig by me

Comment

Awww! They can stay! Yay! See, there are perks to being the hero!

Comment

And... End credits!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  And a nice, sturdy desk... good for more than just putting books and computers on it.
                  *grins* Oh yes... the desk does have to be sturdy... let's hope the replicators put up some sort of blinds though
                  Plotbunny: John discovers the replicators did put up blinds in Liz's office d

Sig by me

Comment

Aww a Jack and Elizabeth moment. And Elizabeth IS very happy to be back in the HER City. Gosh I love happy endings. * I think I'm gonna cry*

Comment

Thus ends another riproarin' post-a-thon! Thanks to everyone who came out today!

Next week, we'll have another double header, featuring some mad alien whales on Echoes and the return of two characters we love to hate on Irresponsible. Saturday, May 23, at 2pm Pacific Time. Be there, Sparkies!

Comment

Thus ends another riproarin' post-a-thon! Thanks to everyone who came out today!

Next week, we'll have another double header, featuring some mad alien whales on Echoes and the return of two characters we love to hate on Irresponsible. Saturday, May 23, at 2pm Pacific Time. Be there, Sparkies!
                        I should be able to join in next week... been a while since I saw Echoes, so I'm looking forward to that one

Sig by me

Comment

*grins* Oh yes... the desk does have to be sturdy... let's hope the replicators put up some sort of blinds though
                          Plotbunny: John discovers the replicators did put up blinds in Liz's office d
                          Hah! Although, a lot of fics have proposed the idea that the glass in Lizzie's office can be tinted dark to conceal what's going on inside. And of course, John can control it with the ATA gene.

Comment

Originally posted by M-CharmedAlantian View Post
                            Aww a Jack and Elizabeth moment. And Elizabeth IS very happy to be back in the HER City. Gosh I love happy endings. * I think I'm gonna cry*
                            Happy endings rock!

Comment

I should be able to join in next week... been a while since I saw Echoes, so I'm looking forward to that one
                              Yay! Yeah, I want to see Echoes again, too. Ah, that lovely scene with John carrying Elizabeth... *sighs and squees*

Comment

Hah! Although, a lot of fics have proposed the idea that the glass in Lizzie's office can be tinted dark to conceal what's going on inside. And of course, John can control it with the ATA gene.
                                Yeah, I read a couple of those... but actual blinds that the replicators installed aren't done before... I think

Sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X