Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opening credits!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Tee hee, Rodney almost talked himself into getting killed...

Comment

And now we get to see what Shep does when he thinks his woman is dead.

Who knew in just a few years Ladon would be on our side?
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Now John mad...

Comment

John thinks Lizzie is dead.

"I am going to kill you!"

He sounds so cold and determined. Brrrr.....scary John. About to go on a rampage of fury.

And.....opening credits.
            sigpic
            Signature by Erin87

Comment

Oh look, Ladon's found the internal sensors! Isn't he clever? NOT!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post

But it sure sounds like the Genii have gone back to their backstabbing ways lately...

Comment

Back to the Jumper... watch for those crashing tree trunks! LOL!

Comment

Aiden, Carson, Teyla, and the three Athosions still stuck on the Mainland

Comment

Aaaand back to the mainland. Why didn't we get to see more Ford/Carson? Everybody look at the sky. That will help.

And Die Hard Shep on the job.
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Oooh, John looks so menacing in the dark.

Comment

Yah Ladon, you watch those little blinking dots. Watch them disappear as John gets his revenge.

YIKES big tree almost falls on jumper.
                          sigpic
                          Signature by Erin87

Comment

Back to the mainland... the eye is passing overhead.

Comment

Damn, look at John running around being all bad*ss. Yum!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post

I didn't

Comment

Working...
                                X