• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M-CharmedAlantian View Post
    The Elizabeth Weir music *LOVES*
    And she looks so pretty in pink. I hate this part with Simon. *pinches him*
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I love that dog!

Comment

And now Lizzeh thinks something is off. See even when they're not together they think alike.
        sigpic

Comment

Lizzie and Simon scene. As much as Simon bores me, at least they dealt with it.

BTW, that bit with him giving her the necklace... that was supposed to be in Rising but they cut it for time. And the silver necklace she wears throughout S1 was supposed to be that necklace.

Ewww. Simon's kissing her. Blech.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

You're what's wrong Simon

Comment

I just realized that Rodney is the only one who actually dates. Well except for Carson. John just gets jumped by random aliens.

Now we start to notice all the different outfits.
              sigpic

Comment

*snorts at Rodney's t-shirt*
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Love Lizzie's suit!

Comment

Psycho babble gives me heartburn.

Uhoh. Lizzeh in pink...and...the general has somehow changed back to dress blues.
                    sigpic

Comment

And Rodney in a white lab coat. Why didn't I notice that the first time?

Ford is so cute. *sad Ford*

I love Lizzeh here until Simon shows up.
                      sigpic

Comment

Rodney as much as I like you, I don't understand your language

Comment

Walter!

And Ford's been reassigned? Wahhhh!

Comment

*squee* Lizzie's barefoot!

Comment

Love the pad, Shep. Joe's shirttail is love. JOHNNY!

And beer! Teyla likes beeer! Pineapple. Wil Waring?

It's not Budweiser. OMG! Coors? Joe's family will disown him.
                              sigpic

Comment

Shep's dream bachelor pad!

Comment

Working...
                                X