No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh! *tumbles into the angst cavern* But Luciana hasn't seen S4 yet (like me, except first 2 eps).
    ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

I didn't see it, yep. Still waiting for it.
      Some people told me to watch it online. But im patient.
      I want to wait for the german season 4 start.
      Because I need this SGA day to have something I can looking forward to.
      sigpic

Comment

I'm gonna buy it on dvd as apart from on Sky it doesn't show in the UK. (And Sky shows marathons - getting through a series in a day, which just isn't fun unless you're having a lazy day at home!) Yay people are talking!

Comment

It's pretty different in Germany.

We have our sci-fi wednesday.

Two episodes SG1 Season9.
          One episode SG A season1.
          One episode Andromeda...don't know what season
          and after that one episode SG1 Season1.

And there's another channel.
          Shows SG1 Season 2 and 6.
          Monday and Thursday.
          sigpic

Comment

*jealous*

Comment

Can't wait for Season4.

But I'd like to watch Season3 again.
              Especially "The Return".

Carson visiting Elizabeth. Adorable.
              sigpic

Comment

I wish you lived near me - I have the dvds and I'd lend them to you!

Comment

I guess I need to visit your country!

I'm going to buy the, too.
                  There're just too many scenes I can't watch often enough.
                  The "Echoes" scene in the gif sig for example.
                  That's why I chose it.

But my brother wants to buy me my beloved "The Tok'ra" eps for my b-day.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                    Oh yes arms (agrees). I never liked guys with too many muscles, John's just perfect. I think I'm going to do Elizabeth - daydreaming - about - John's - muscles - while - in - meeting fic.

Or she could do it while all of them are on the beach.
                    It's the lazy day, people, but it's not meant for us to be lazy.
                    And it's making her feel all warm for his form. *smirks*
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                      Now back to Sparky. It is a lazy day in the Pegasus Galaxy.

John: And then after this meeting, we'll ditch Rodney and go on a picnic.
                      http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...strike0071.jpg

Liz: He keeps following us. We'll have to tell him we're having lemon chicken.
                      http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...strike0072.jpg
                      No pics, but...

: Followed by lemon meringue pie for dessert.

: Mmmm, I've got a few ideas on what we could do with that pie, too.
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by LiliJ View Post
                        Haha I have a real talent for emptying this thread don't I!
                        Heh! I think a lot of us just weren't here this morning.

The story's going great! I had a thought on one issue brought up before,
                        Spoiler:
                        about Erin acting very mature for her age. You did mention that the full details on this would come in the sequel, but it might be a good idea to drop in a hint or two in this story, so that when the big reveal comes up later, it doesn't seem like it's come totally out of the blue. At the very least, it may be good to have a moment where another character (like John, Rodney or Teyla) privately thinks about why Erin seems so like an adult. I don't think any of them would ask Elizabeth or Erin, probably assuming that it's because of whatever Erin may have seen in the other universe. But it makes sense that at some point, sooner rather than later, someone would wonder about what it means.

Something to think about.

Comment

*waves*

*points to location*

*praying for the water to go down*

I stopped in to pimp a LJ comm that I don't think we've talked about for awhile. It's the coyote_sga one. Basically it's an AU along the lines of the X-Men. It's a combination of J/E plus some gen fics and I highly recommend it if you're into the X-Men type of stories.

Happy reading!
                          sigpic
                          sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

*watches tumbleweeds roll by in the wind*

Gee, I guess everyone's still off doing Father's Day stuff...

In the meantime, I bring you Lazy Day fic recs! Two stories by Miera:

Taking the Plunge, and its (not kid-friendly) sequel, Firsts. John takes Elizabeth to the Lantean mainland for a mini-vacation. There's walking through the forest, skinny-dipping, and some naughty fun when they get back to the jumper.

Happy reading!

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
                              *waves*

*points to location*

*praying for the water to go down*

I stopped in to pimp a LJ comm that I don't think we've talked about for awhile. It's the coyote_sga one. Basically it's an AU along the lines of the X-Men. It's a combination of J/E plus some gen fics and I highly recommend it if you're into the X-Men type of stories.

Happy reading!
                              Eek! *hugs Irish Eyes* Stay safe and dry!

Yay, Coyote-verse! Haven't read those in a while; it's a fun little AU.

Comment

*checks in*

Hey, sparkies, I wasn't home much yesterday hence the absence. How are you guys doing? I second rec miera's fics, these two are lots of fun!

Girls who still haven't watched S4, I hope it will work for you. I couldn't say the same and I huess the reason is pretty much obvious.
                                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Working...
                                X