No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Day!

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
    *mind wanders back to an AU with John as a pool boy*

Thanks JT!! Now you have really gone and done it. I have friends coming over this afternoon to go in the pool --with their kids. What a great daydreaming host I will be!
    Heh! And I'm going to gleefully add to the insanity with a pretty fic rec:

Lantean Manor by astrum_presul. The AU with John as Elizabeth's pool boy. Pretty and yummy.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
      hee hee. I do all I can to bring Sparky to RL.

As for imagining John sans swim trunks, you think Atlantis has any indoor pool? Maybe one of them goes for a swim very late at night, and the other one shows up and ............
      I know I've read a fic like that. Elizabeth is enjoying a late night swim (I think the pool is outdoors, though), and John joins her... rawr! Hmm, now I'm gonna have to go look for that one.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

OOOOHHH, I like pretty day.....

Loved the civvy look in Return Pt. 1
        Spoiler:

TMC love in the forest
        Spoiler:

sigpic
        Signature by Erin87

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          I know I've read a fic like that. Elizabeth is enjoying a late night swim (I think the pool is outdoors, though), and John joins her... rawr! Hmm, now I'm gonna have to go look for that one.
          Off to read the other one. If you can find it - it would be sooo good!
          sig made by me

Comment

Oooooo. I leave for couple of hours, JT and Pocus jump in and the thread is deep down in gutter. Which I don't mind at all.

Pretty when tense.

Are they thinking about a closet?

Now, my turn to rec something - I know it's not the gutter day, but it happens that I need some smut tor ead and this one is high on my list:

A sorta fairytale part one

and

A sorta fairytale part two

Second part is a very fine piece of smut.
            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
              *offers more inspiration*

I always wonder where John's left hand is. And why Elizabeth is smirking like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                Oooooo. I leave for couple of hours, JT and Pocus jump in and the thread is deep down in gutter. Which I don't mind at all.

Pretty when tense.

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x.../bscap0079.jpg

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x.../bscap0080.jpg

Are they thinking about a closet?

Now, my turn to rec something - I know it's not the gutter day, but it happens that I need some smut tor ead and this one is high on my list:

A sorta fairytale part one

and

A sorta fairytale part two

Second part is a very fine piece of smut.
                Looks innocently @ Anuna.

Runs off to read.
                sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
                  Angst/Drama - beware - Season 4 unhappiness ahead.......

Spoiler:

John trying to reassure Elizabeth that everything is going to be fine.

Elizabeth dealing with the reality of it all.

GRRRRRRR - a pox on the person who decided Elizabeth's fate in Season 4.
                  » Ah, lovely way to start my morning - angst is so beautiful, yet it's also so horrible for OOC reasons that I feel like punching the drywall.
                  Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  I wholeheartedly second this rec.

A word of warning, however: Make sure you do not eat or drink anything while reading this fic. Because you'll probably spray it all over your monitor when you start laughing your *ss off!
                  » I'll be sure to read it when I get home!

Comment

I always wonder where John's left hand is. And why Elizabeth is smirking like that.
                    The little tongue peekage doesn't help at all either! You know Elizabeth is thinking "wait until I have you alone flyboy".

sig made by me

Comment

» Hey Sparkies! I did make some icons for the angst day I missed (stupid finals), they're from Sunday and I'm still working on my FS/Adrift/Lifeline, TMC, and KindredII sets for my "winter b&w angst" series.

» Enjoy - credit to reiko_afterglow if used =] (they're not posted there yet - so consider this an early preview!)

Comment

**blinks** I have absolutely no idea what you are referring to! I was simply talking about the "pretties"
                        sigpic

Comment

Reiko they all are so gorgeous!!!
                          sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                            » Hey Sparkies! I did make some icons for the angst day I missed (stupid finals), they're from Sunday and I'm still working on my FS/Adrift/Lifeline, TMC, and KindredII sets for my "winter b&w angst" series.

» Enjoy - credit to reiko_afterglow if used =] (they're not posted there yet - so consider this an early preview!)

<snippage>
                            *THUD*

I love them!!!!!! I love the fact that they're black and white and anything you make seems like made of lace. Just wow. John - icon which says "always something left to lose" is my favorite, because that is SO John's life story.

Hmmmm... *looks @ JT - yeah sure, of course you're innocent. By the way come online I want to chat with you.

More pretties?

Hmmm, just for Pocus - whumped John pretty:

Spoiler:

And more pretties:

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                              **blinks** I have absolutely no idea what you are referring to! I was simply talking about the "pretties"
                              ^-^ What????!!!!!!!

sig made by me

Comment

Oh drop the act two of you. Like someone would believe you two are angels.

Comment

Working...
                                X