Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    I second rec all those fics, TSK!!!! Go read people!!! Good night from this happy shipper!
    Nighty-night, Anuna! Have happy Sparky dreams!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I always wonder where John's left hand is. And why Elizabeth is smirking like that.
      I was thinking the same thing... I'm guessing it's way south.

So, I promised this to Falcon Horus some time ago, and it also meets Eri's "Sparky through someone else's eyes" challenge - well kind of since it's not GUP related -
      Hey, lookie here... *reads*

Heee! I am shamelessly using my knowledge to write Kate's POV. Hope it's good.
      Thought so.

Thank you guys! Glad you liked! (I hope Falcon will like it too!) And telling the little therapist in your head to shut up can be very hard.
      I like it very much... Thank you!!!

I can't green you but you most certainly deserve it.

GREEN
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Love them all! Thanks TSK. The "Cute" one is just so cute. Won't let me green you, so mental green for finding those fics!

Anuna - good night! Loved that little story.
        sig made by me

Comment

Hello Sparkies! Today is Friday the 13th I hope we get lucky

Comment

And the final part!

Spoiler:
            --- x ---

Kate is fairly certain she will have to talk with Elizabeth soon. Or John for that matter, because there is a new change she can see and it’s making her mildly concerned.

Only this time everybody notices there is something out of the ordinary – even Rodney is aware something is up – because when Elizabeth faints in her office and Rodney calls for Carson’s attention in panicked voice, Teyla runs off to find John (Kate is also very certain that Teyla knows all about this since the very beginning, because Teyla never misses out anything important), and soon the City is buzzing with both concern and comments on how Colonel Sheppard rushed off to the infirmary, breathless and barefoot after his sparring session with Ronon.

This time Kate simply can’t help herself and allows her human curiosity to take the better of her, hushing the therapist voice that sometimes seems to be the part of her very bones. Instead she goes there as a friend and stands next to Teyla as John tries not to panic, while Carson is examining Elizabeth.

Then Kate wonders just how clueless this man is, and then she remembers that he spent an awful lot of time off world during last two weeks, so he probably wasn’t around enough to notice.

And there definitely was something to notice – Elizabeth becoming tired, even falling asleep in her office once, going to bathroom more often, complaining about the food that didn’t taste well or made her feel nauseated and scrunching her nose at intensive scents.

Kate gives Teyla a smile after they conclude their conversation about upcoming celebration of spring and decides to talk to John. He nearly jumps when she taps his shoulder and gives her a worried look when she asks him to come outside the waiting room for awhile.

Then she tells him he probably has nothing to worry about, except if the very probable prospect of becoming a father makes him freak out.

For several moments John just gapes at her and then asks her how in the world she came to that conclusion.

Kate doesn’t have time to answer because Carson pokes his head through the door and there is a telling smile on his pleasant face.

As Kate observes two men talking, and John’s posture changing from worry to disbelief and then pure happiness, Kate smiles.

“I guess I observe a lot,” she says and steps into the waiting room to join the loud well wishing.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            That's a beautiful fic, Anuna! *squees and flails some more* It's got
            Spoiler:
            Sparky!baby! Yay!

And... more pretty fic recs:

For justhere1971 (and anyone else who was curious), I found the "Elizabeth takes a late night swim" story. Swimming in the Moonlight, by rhin_ariel. Set during SGA's epicenter of pretty (aka Season 1)!

Another Season 1 gem; Cute, by Robin. Elizabeth and John, from Carson's POV.

And finally, Five Times John Tells Elizabeth She's Beautiful by lone_pyramid.

Happy reading!
            Had my maths test on friday 13th...anyway.

Anuna, you truly do have the gift of storytelling, that was wonderful and so needed! I miss sparky so much. s3 is airing on tv here, but it's too painful to watch.

Thanks for the fic recs, just what I need for a break from study!

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
            I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
            Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

Originally posted by M-CharmedAlantian View Post
              Hello Sparkies! Today is Friday the 13th I hope we get lucky
              Please don't say it like that. It makes me think about naughty things

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                Please don't say it like that. It makes me think about naughty things
                Well it's already been Friday the 13th here & I most definitely didn't get lucky. Not that anybody wants to know that
                sigpic

Comment

Pffft, what is this? Two posts since this morning?

Anyway, sparky family day is here....

... and Tao is one of my favorite family episodes.
                  I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Hey, I'm back. I've been having trouble getting on the forum so hope that gets fixed soon.

Family day, hug? Let's see. I don't know if Duet could count as a family ep, but it seems like he's asking his wife if he can keep Ronon as a pet here.

sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                      Hey, I'm back. I've been having trouble getting on the forum so hope that gets fixed soon.

Family day, hug? Let's see. I don't know if Duet could count as a family ep, but it seems like he's asking his wife if he can keep Ronon as a pet here.

I totally agree!

"Oh c'mon Elizabeth, he's big, loud, messy and scares people off! I have to keep him!"

Yep, I'd count Duet as a family episode.

Echoes is another one.

Comment

John would promise her anything, and she can't say no to him. They're both helpless. lol
                        sigpic

Comment

John would promise her anything, and she can't say no to him. They're both helpless. lol
                          Not a bad way to be helpless! How was your trip? Are you feeling tired? *offers mints*

Here's some pretty too:

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies!

In celebration of Sparky Family Day, I bring fic recs!

Chocolate Hunt, by finnstardust. Elizabeth has a late night chocolate craving. How far will John go to satisfy it?

Comfort and Clothing, by driftingatdusk. Elizabeth finds a unique way to keep insomnia and nightmares at bay, and John finds himself a willing accomplice. (get your minds out of the gutter, people, this one's PG-13!)

Off-World Mission #5, by Oparu. Missions going badly, and how the Atlantis betting pool benefits.

Happy reading!
                            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Not a bad way to be helpless! How was your trip? Are you feeling tired? *offers mints*

Here's some pretty too:

The trip went well. My bro doesn't need surgery. I missed the Sparky though. Today was my son's birthday and we took him out to dinner. Now the emo kid next door is having a graduation party featuring a band that apparently is strangling a cat. So it's all good.

Sparky goes well with everything.
                              sigpic

Comment

The trip went well. My bro doesn't need surgery. I missed the Sparky though. Today was my son's birthday and we took him out to dinner. Now the emo kid next door is having a graduation party featuring a band that apparently is strangling a cat. So it's all good.

Sparky goes well with everything.
                                Glad to hear your trip went well.

LMAO about the band at the neighbor kid's party... I've got a pretty eclectic taste in music, but even I'd have to draw the line at music that sounds like a strangled cat...

Comment

Working...
                                X