Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoulSpinder View Post
    x.o I think I'm the only one who liked this episode, by the sounds of it... Minus
    Spoiler:

Kate's death. Which makes the third character in my top favorites now disposed of in some form or the other. *twitch.*

Though, ironically, I think the sparky was very present in John's fears. Elizabeth wasn't mentioned directly, but loosing people was. Moreover,
    Spoiler:

his greatest fear is himself, that he lets people down. He questions himself, his strength. This brought on from not being able to save 'Lizbeth, anyone?
    You said a lot of what I was trying to write yesterday, but lost my train of thoought when I got interrupted in the middle of typing.

Spoiler:
    He's already feeling so much guilt over Elizabeth and this ep. almost tips him over the edge.

I enjoyed it pretty well too.

The McShep angst didn't hurt.

Comment

I don't know. I didn't hate the episode, but it was very, very far away from being one of my favorites. Even my husband said it wasn't as good as Season 3.

Then again, he's a pretty big Weir fan and I'll admit it that I love that about him!
      sigpic

Comment

Oh, that is lovely to have someone you're close to watch the show with you! *envies* Especially when they're a fan of the same character you are! Betcha married him for it, lol. Well, seriously, I would, if I could find someone like that!

Hey, guys, finally uploaded new vid.
        [Speaking of vids, I am so SORRY, Anuna, will be d/l yours soon, *promise*]

http://rapidshare.com/files/64516710...u-30-final.wmv
        'I am frightened that the flame of hate will burn me
        will scorch my pride, scar my heart
        It will burn and I cannot put it out...'

Sig by Falcon Horus- thank you!

my LJ of squee *myspace of angst * my fic of random

My OTP forever, by Stef, who is awesome:
        Spoiler:

Thanks, Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by borgprincess View Post
          Oh, that is lovely to have someone you're close to watch the show with you! *envies* Especially when they're a fan of the same character you are! Betcha married him for it, lol. Well, seriously, I would, if I could find someone like that!

Hey, guys, finally uploaded new vid.
          [Speaking of vids, I am so SORRY, Anuna, will be d/l yours soon, *promise*]

http://rapidshare.com/files/64516710...u-30-final.wmv
          AWWW Love that vid. I love the eye $ex from time stamp 3:21 on. So good! Love the ending.
          sig made by me

Comment

Thanks, that took me forever, good to be appreciated.

And you are wonderful for reasons other than praising my vid, lol. *green*
            'I am frightened that the flame of hate will burn me
            will scorch my pride, scar my heart
            It will burn and I cannot put it out...'

Sig by Falcon Horus- thank you!

my LJ of squee *myspace of angst * my fic of random

My OTP forever, by Stef, who is awesome:
            Spoiler:

Thanks, Stef!

Comment

DG

Spoiler:
              damn clown! gosh scared the crap outta me i fully scramed >_<, it almost preveneted me from watching th epsiode when i found out
              Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
              Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Sometimes we just can't get out what we want to. X.x

Well since it was so quiet here today, I decided to waste more of that time thing that I can't waste to give you guys a drabble. 'Twas inspired by the conversation a lil while back about Joe F.'s favorite color.

Spoiler free, but unbeta-ed.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3852540/1/Color
                "Scientists say juggling is good for the brain....Or...was that...Jelllll-o?

Comment

Sometimes we just can't get out what we want to. X.x

Well since it was so quiet here today, I decided to waste more of that time thing that I can't waste to give you guys a drabble. 'Twas inspired by the conversation a lil while back about Joe F.'s favorite color.

Spoiler free, but unbeta-ed.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3852540/1/Color
                  Nice drabble!! Read and reviewed!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                    DG

Spoiler:
                    damn clown! gosh scared the crap outta me i fully scramed >_<, it almost preveneted me from watching th epsiode when i found out
                    *shivers* Thanks for the warning I'm S*** scared of them!

Well, got final exams coming up in a few weeks for yr12 (almost free) so story writing is coming very slowly. I have 3 SJ stories plus a sequel and finsihing one on the go, plus 1 spraky 9almost finished!) story and a vid. Will try and get them done, but studying gets in the way.

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
                    I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
                    Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

Though, ironically, I think the sparky was very present in John's fears. Elizabeth wasn't mentioned directly, but loosing people was. Moreover,
                      Spoiler:

his greatest fear is himself, that he lets people down. He questions himself, his strength. This brought on from not being able to save 'Lizbeth, anyone?
                      GREAT point! Makes me like the episode a little more...but just a little

Okay, so I have a question. A few weeks ago someone posted a Sparky video for Lifeline set to "From Yesterday" and I was wondering that vid was hosted anywhere? I have it on my HD, but I was looking for a link....

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by nogigglingmajor View Post
                        *shivers* Thanks for the warning I'm S*** scared of them!

Well, got final exams coming up in a few weeks for yr12 (almost free) so story writing is coming very slowly. I have 3 SJ stories plus a sequel and finsihing one on the go, plus 1 spraky 9almost finished!) story and a vid. Will try and get them done, but studying gets in the way.
                        mee too..

My finals are coming up as well.. next week! and then i am free from high school forever!

Comment

Quiet in here! ehcoooo... Sparky in season 5!

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                            Quiet in here! ehcoooo... Sparky in season 5!
                            LMAO! The thread died bc of the news (j/k)

So, where is everybody?

It's the hard knock life for us!
                            It's the hard knock life for us!
                            'Steada treated,
                            We get tricked!
                            'Steada kisses,
                            We get kicked!

LOL!

Last edited by Blower'sGate; 24 October 2007, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Now is the time to push for Elizabeth in S5 as they are going to start breaking stories. Would be nice if they had some original thoughts and open minds.

Comment

I am still hanging around shipping for my ship. mmmm sparky.
                                Come on BG - post a pic. You're really good at it.
                                sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X