X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
    Travellers
    Spoiler:
    Although there was much visual candy to be had, I found the ep boring. But I was hit by quite a few bunnies which provided entertainment where the ep didn't.
    • Larrin being all sultry when she was talking to Shep got me thinking of Happy!S1!Lantis where Lizzie was all sultry with Shep in the bedroom. Er, in fic, that is.
    • I thought Lizzie had a better right hook than Larrin. I've decided John would agree. I also decided John would want to put it to the test. In a ring of mud.
    • Sekrit!closets! Totally a shout-out to Sparky shippers.
    • He doesn't need the extra guilt bc he's already all guilted-up over Lizzie
    • I was peeved at John for not killing the Wraith at the end but then I took his new found diplomacy as a sign he was still thinking of Lizzie, and doing stuff he knew would please her so when he finds her he can tell her what a good puppy he's been.
    • The Kissing As A Ploy and the following scene totally flashed me back to TLG. I'm sure John saw the similarities, too, and got so caught up in them he let Larrin kiss him. Bc he was thinking of Lizzie *las*
    Are you trying to make me cry? How come you're teh smart one?

To the bolded part :
    Spoiler:
    Well, now that diplomat!Lizzie became repli!Lizzie she kills wraiths, so I think she would still have been pleased otherwise. Gosh I'm 100% sure Repli!Lizzie wears leather now that she's with the replicators! So cool and hot and... yeah, Shep better find her soon. See, I can get plot bunnies too! *feelz smart*

Why am I stuck with pr0n? THAT EPISODE WAS BORING!!! I want Miller's Crossing, NOW! *pouts*

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post

To the bolded part :
      Spoiler:
      Well, now that diplomat!Lizzie became repli!Lizzie she kills wraiths, so I think she would still have been pleased otherwise. Gosh I'm 100% sure Repli!Lizzie wears leather now that she's with the replicators! So cool and hot and... yeah, Shep better find her soon. See, I can get plot bunnies too! *feelz smart*

Why am I stuck with pr0n? THAT EPISODE WAS BORING!!! I want Miller's Crossing, NOW! *pouts*
      I like that plot bunny, yeah Travelers was boring to me... I want Shep to find Liz!!!
      Thanks to Spacemonkey Jackson for the signature!

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post

To the bolded part :
        Spoiler:

'Cause I'm the final cylon. Hehe.

Millers Crossing: Yay, JEANNIE! *claps*

Travellers
        Spoiler:
        Ooh, I like that! It's like they have both come so far (no pun intended, lol) that they can't do no wrong in each others eyes anymore.

On one hand I want to say, who not, everybody else is? On the other hand I think Lizzie would smoke in leather. See my dilemma?

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
          'Cause I'm the final cylon. Hehe.

Millers Crossing: Yay, JEANNIE! *claps*

Travellers
          Spoiler:
          Ooh, I like that! It's like they have both come so far (no pun intended, lol) that they can't do no wrong in each others eyes anymore.

On one hand I want to say, who not, everybody else is? On the other hand I think Lizzie would smoke in leather. See my dilemma?
          Pff, Jesus is the final cylon, you're just Sixteen and lucky!

Forgive me for getting the pun prior to the explanation.

If I'm able to wear leather and smoke, I'm pretty sure Lizzeh can! Everything's possible with SciFi, I'm pretty sure Dr.Weir's been smoking after sex ( on the blacony and in the sekre!closet ) with Sheppy for the last three years. This is why the nanites never really got to her. It's a medical fact.

Why am I here? I should be with the writing staff spining stories for s5!

Comment

Okay I haven't read anyone else's posts about this and I'm sorry if there are any repeats but I'm just so IRRITATED right now that I had to delurk and rant.

Okay, honestly REALLY POOR WRITING! I'm not happy about Weir leaving and although I rant about it to my friends (but never say anything on here because all of you basically say all that I need to say so there's really no need for me to take up extra space), but I was willing to hang in there and keep watching because...well, I don't know. It's stargate. I've been with it since the beginning...and I didn't want to give up on it just like that.

But seriously, the producers are trying WAY too hard to have their storyline accepted. It's moving MUCH too fast to seem believable!

Blah that's a whole different story so before I get too carried away...here are some of the details they've overlooked oooor some of the illogical things they decided to include just for the hell of it without giving much thought...

Travellers
            Spoiler:

* WHAT WAS UP WITH THE CLOSET THING? It had NO place in the episode! It did not make SENSE! NORMALLY, Sheppard and whomever was with him would go through the halls and gun down the wraith. It was just ONE wraith. They had gone down MORE than one wraith before! There was NO need to hide! They just STUFFED the scene in there and it was OBVIOUS.

It bugs me that they're trying SO hard to get this thing...whatever this thing is....going. If they didn't try so hard and was more relaxed about it (and more LOGICAL), then I wouldn't have had such a big problem with it.

(Side: And what is UP with the innuendos? It's irritating.)

* When they were bickering...after they had stepped out from the closet type thing...and Sheppard said, "I was saving your life"

She replied with, "My life wouldn't have been in danger in the first place if you hadn't broadcasted the signal."

And he couldn't think of anything else to say. The producers purposely put that in there to show that...here's another girl who can take sheppard on and win. Okay...NO. BECAUSE...Sheppard could have easily said, "Well, if YOU hadn't kidnapped me in the first place, then NONE of this would have happened!"

* She's such a big tough girl that when she first sees a wraith...she freezes? And then suddenly it's a hand-to-hand combat. Obviously that was put in just for some eye candy for the guys out there. I'm not against that because...I get my share of eye candy from Ronon...but at least TRY to make it seem plausible.

* When Sheppard has the wraith at gunpoint...the Wraith could have easily swung his arm behind him and caught Sheppard off guard.

* Why doesn't Sheppard follow the Wraith out? That's the sensible thing to do. Larrin is FINE! And then the little "moment" with her in his arms right afterwards...see...now this is what I loved about the Sparky relationship: they both would know that RIGHT THEN when WRAITH are in the vicinty was NOT the right time to get all mushy. The producers really DON'T know how to write in the romance. Oh look...here is a perfectly horrible time to insert it in...but by golly we HAVE to get our fans over the weir/sheppard thing so...oh well! Screw all rational thoughts!

Okay...sorry for the long, probably incoherent post. Too tired to think properly. Thanks for reading!

=D

Comment

A banner I made:
              Keep lizzie alive, bring her back, and let us have our sparky!
              sigpicsig by me!

Comment

Half asleep, so I won't have time to play catch-up tonight (also haven't watched Travelers yet) but I posted this in a couple of other threads, but thought I'd bring it up in here as well because there have been some amazing vids posted here lately

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATIONS FOR THE....

2007 STARGATE MUSIC VIDEO AWARDS

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

ok so Travelers was borning.. Lizzy would disoprove!
                  Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                  Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

I just heard the Stereophonics new song and its so beautifully sad - Totally suit sparky atm

Spoiler:
                    It Means Nothing
                    Did we lose ourselves again?
                    Did we take in what's been said?
                    Did we take the time to be,
                    All the things we said we'd be?
                    So we bury hopes in sand
                    And my future's in my hands

It means nothing
                    It means nothing

You can find yourself apart
                    But you leave in which one you want
                    Coz they love you all the same
                    They just go by different names
                    Did ya fly your flag today?
                    Are you proud or just ashamed?

It means nothing
                    It means nothing
                    It means nothing
                    It means nothing
                    It means nothing
                    If I haven't got you
                    If I haven't got you
                    If I haven't got you
                    If I haven't got you

The sun sets in the sky
                    You're the apple of my eye
                    If the bomb goes off again
                    Blows my brain around the train
                    And I hope that I'm with you
                    Coz I wouldn't know what to do

It means nothing
                    It means nothing
                    It means nothing
                    It means nothing
                    It means nothing
                    If I haven't got you
                    If I haven't got you
                    If I haven't got you
                    If I haven't got you

*Sigh*.. i love this ship

Comment

Originally posted by Promitikins View Post
                      Travellers
                      Spoiler:

* WHAT WAS UP WITH THE CLOSET THING? It had NO place in the episode! It did not make SENSE! NORMALLY, Sheppard and whomever was with him would go through the halls and gun down the wraith. It was just ONE wraith. They had gone down MORE than one wraith before! There was NO need to hide! They just STUFFED the scene in there and it was OBVIOUS.

It bugs me that they're trying SO hard to get this thing...whatever this thing is....going. If they didn't try so hard and was more relaxed about it (and more LOGICAL), then I wouldn't have had such a big problem with it.

(Side: And what is UP with the innuendos? It's irritating.)

* When they were bickering...after they had stepped out from the closet type thing...and Sheppard said, "I was saving your life"

She replied with, "My life wouldn't have been in danger in the first place if you hadn't broadcasted the signal."

And he couldn't think of anything else to say. The producers purposely put that in there to show that...here's another girl who can take sheppard on and win. Okay...NO. BECAUSE...Sheppard could have easily said, "Well, if YOU hadn't kidnapped me in the first place, then NONE of this would have happened!"

* She's such a big tough girl that when she first sees a wraith...she freezes? And then suddenly it's a hand-to-hand combat. Obviously that was put in just for some eye candy for the guys out there. I'm not against that because...I get my share of eye candy from Ronon...but at least TRY to make it seem plausible.

* When Sheppard has the wraith at gunpoint...the Wraith could have easily swung his arm behind him and caught Sheppard off guard.

* Why doesn't Sheppard follow the Wraith out? That's the sensible thing to do. Larrin is FINE! And then the little "moment" with her in his arms right afterwards...see...now this is what I loved about the Sparky relationship: they both would know that RIGHT THEN when WRAITH are in the vicinty was NOT the right time to get all mushy. The producers really DON'T know how to write in the romance. Oh look...here is a perfectly horrible time to insert it in...but by golly we HAVE to get our fans over the weir/sheppard thing so...oh well! Screw all rational thoughts!

From one lurker to another... I'm glad I was out of town and missed all that then! I feel your pain tho, I've been thinking similar thoughts all season.

Spoiler:
                      IMHO shippers write Sparky better anyway! (No offense to Mr. Binder) I don't think I'll kill myself to try & catch this eppy (are they still on itunes?) I really hadn't realized that it was a babe of the week ep. But then I'm barely following spoilers these days anyway. I just venture in, in hopes of Lizzie's return!

And in my polluted imagination, of course the closet scene was a shoutout to Sparky's, who thunk it in the first place.

Comment

my my sure is quiet in here.. welcome lurkers, plese stick around!

Comment

You know what guys, don't stress too much about any episodes. We all know that NOTHING can ever live up to Sparky. It's just too bad some people are too shortsighted to tap into the great potential that exists there. Keep on sending those SEW e-mails. Who know someone might actually listen.

Comment

HI...*waves* long time lurker, chronic non-poster. Loves Sparky to bits.

anyways..

...in regards to writing about sparky, I wonder which one writes the most for them? He needs to be exploited a bit more don't you think??

slightly slightly OT

Another....I think they should try to hire a female writer. Bring in some...em...insight from 'the other side of the bridge' So....that Weir will be back..and *just in case*
                            Spoiler:
                            Teyla won't be sitting on her ass for like 3 minutes of the episode.

Comment

Well, I haven't seen Travellers yet, (I was out of town ) but just a random thought based on some of the other posts:

Spoiler:
                              Could we have qualified the weird forced chemistry as "rebound"? He's still trying to get settled down and people do strange things when the guilt emotions are so high.... Some small part of me likes the whole "rebound" thought....

Also, why are we excited for Miller's Crossing?
                              Spoiler:
                              Just in case: Do "we" as in the universal "we" know that's the mysterious fourth episode? I hadn't heard, but I've been out of the loop a bit!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by belanna30 View Post
                                Also, why are we excited for Miller's Crossing?
                                Spoiler:
                                Just in case: Do "we" as in the universal "we" know that's the mysterious fourth episode? I hadn't heard, but I've been out of the loop a bit!
                                If this post appears twice I apologise cause I don't see my other one here. So anyway:
                                I think everyone's excited because McKay's sister returns in Miller's Crossing. I don't believe that anyone knows right now what the fourth episode that Weir will be in is. !f anyone does share with the rest of the class please, or at least this member because I could be just out of the loop.
                                Thanks to Spacemonkey Jackson for the signature!

Comment

Working...
                                X