No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Originally posted by Zandras_Ashes View Post
    The trail ride was super fun and my jeep is a hot mess inside and out. I had windows down and the top open (over front seats) and every surface is covered in dust. Rain has been in the forecast since Saturday night, but only seen sprinkles. I was hoping Mother Nature would assist in cleanup lol.

I stayed so busy I didn’t get the Sunday scarries so I’ve pummeled straight into Monday morning panic attacks.
    Yay! Glad the trail ride was fun! LOL at the dirties! Just watch, as soon as you've got the jeep washed, THEN the rain will show up.

Sorry to hear about the scarries and panic attacks, though. *hugs you*
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

We've been having thunderstorms on and off since yesterday evening. So. AWESOME! *bouncing off the walls*

And the trees are quite happy with all the rain.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

(Goddess, I miss having the multi-quote button available)

Originally posted by Zandras_Ashes View Post
        FH I can smell the fresh cut grass from here lol, that is I guess if it’s still green and hasn’t baked like ours does sometime in July and august but we’ve had tons of rain so it’s still nice and lush here.
        Trust me, our grass (read: weeds) is lush green. I can hear it sing the praises to the rain gods every single day and it's reaching for the sky so high.

We can't keep up mowing it and sometimes we even have to apologize about the height of the grass to the visiting magpies, pigeons and other birds running around with the grass tickling their tiny bird bums. But they're so happy when it's freshly cut and they find all sorts of yummy bugs to eat.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        Falcon Horus, I could definitely use some of that cool rainy weather that's headed your way.
        We have plenty to spare so I'll gladly send it your way.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and COLLEGE FOOTBALL SATURDAY! Good luck to everyone's teams!
        Does that mean the Air Force Falcons are back to?

*googles the Falcons*

They are! Go Team!

...and the Atlantis Cup got off to an early start as Navy was pummeled by Notre Dame 42-3 in a special exhibition game held in Dublin, Ireland.

Ouch!
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Oh yeah... sorry about dropping off the map for a bit but I got distracted...

... and the dog at the office has nothing to do with that. Like how could a 5-month old puppie be distracting, right.

Comment

Yes, of course. Cat-lovers never find cute puppies cute. dLujefC.jpg
            http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Last edited by Who Knows; 29 August 2023, 04:16 PM. Reason: Duplicate

​ ​

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                (Goddess, I miss having the multi-quote button available)
                You and me both! Ugh, having multi-quote was so useful.

Trust me, our grass (read: weeds) is lush green. I can hear it sing the praises to the rain gods every single day and it's reaching for the sky so high.

We can't keep up mowing it and sometimes we even have to apologize about the height of the grass to the visiting magpies, pigeons and other birds running around with the grass tickling their tiny bird bums. But they're so happy when it's freshly cut and they find all sorts of yummy bugs to eat.
                Awww, it's so much fun watching the birds hop around!

We have plenty to spare so I'll gladly send it your way.

We got it! Hoo boy, did we ever get it! Thunder, lightning, and heavy cloudbursts throughout the day yesterday! We thank you, and our trees especially thank you!

Does that mean the Air Force Falcons are back to?

*googles the Falcons*

They are! Go Team!

Yep! It's party time!

Oh yeah... sorry about dropping off the map for a bit but I got distracted...

... and the dog at the office has nothing to do with that. Like how could a 5-month old puppie be distracting, right.
                PUPPIES!!! SQUEEEE!!!!

Originally posted by Who Knows View Post
                Yes, of course. Cat-lovers never find cute puppies cute. dLujefC.jpg
                Hah! Of course cat-lovers find cute puppies cute! Cuteness is universal.

Comment

Aw shucks AtjGw2x.jpg

​ ​

Comment

Tonight is a beautiful full moon ... or so I've been told cause all we Belgians see tonight are EFFIN clouds again.

Comment

*Looks up the RI Rams* Oh they play on Thursday. Go Rams!

My pro teams, the Patriots (local) and the Raiders (favorite) both have their first games on Sept. 10th at 4:25. Since they're on at the same time, there's zero chance I'll be able to watch the Raiders game. Damn zones. Curse me and my love for a non-local team.

Oh, and yeah I'm hoping to see the moon tonight!! It's clear here, so I should be able to see it.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Tonight is a beautiful full moon ... or so I've been told cause all we Belgians see tonight are EFFIN clouds again.
                        Same here in the PNW...EFFIN CLOUDS.

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                        *Looks up the RI Rams* Oh they play on Thursday. Go Rams!

My pro teams, the Patriots (local) and the Raiders (favorite) both have their first games on Sept. 10th at 4:25. Since they're on at the same time, there's zero chance I'll be able to watch the Raiders game. Damn zones. Curse me and my love for a non-local team.

Oh, and yeah I'm hoping to see the moon tonight!! It's clear here, so I should be able to see it.
                        Hope the moon was beautiful!

And yeah, that was me with the Notre Dame-Navy game last week...the Seahawks had a pre-season game on at the same time, so the local station went with that one instead of ND like the rest of the country. Ugh.

Comment

I saw the moon on the local news -- it was pretty.

Comment

And yeah, that was me with the Notre Dame-Navy game last week...the Seahawks had a pre-season game on at the same time, so the local station went with that one instead of ND like the rest of the country. Ugh.
                            That sucks, especially as preseason pro football games are generally meaningless.

RI Rams lost to Georgia State 42-35. I hope that's not a harbinger of things to come.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus
                            I saw the moon on the local news -- it was pretty.
                            I caught it outside. It was very pretty.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

That sucks, especially as preseason pro football games are generally meaningless.
                              Exactly! It's like, ugh, go ahead and show the Seahawks on your secondary channel so the diehards get their fix, but put the ND game on your main channel and stop screwing with network programming.

RI Rams lost to Georgia State 42-35. I hope that's not a harbinger of things to come.
                              Oh dear...

I caught it outside. It was very pretty.
                              I got to see the moon last night! Just past full and supermoon was over, but it was still BIG and very orangey as it rose...looked like a wheel of cheese!

Comment

It's game-day for the Falcons today. Wishing them luck!

Comment

Working...
                                X