Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Saturday!

Got to watch some Stargate on my flight home last Monday. Watched the return 1 and 2. Some very good Han Solo and Princess Leia-ish moments when they were in the jumper and Elizabeth had her hand in Johns seat.

And for work-I’m almost on the other side. We launched the product. And it works! The software is totally hot wired as two of our vendors interfaces are not working but…we made it work.
    I worked nonstop last week and for some reason decided I needed to get back to work on my kitchen remodel. My awesome parents surprised me when I was in NY by getting out the supplies I’d bought and they got my cabinets painted. White on top, sage green on bottom. We ripped out the 30 year old countertops today and cut the butcher block and have it ready to install tomorrow. I’m sooo excited!

I hope you feel better soon JT2.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Originally posted by Zandras_Ashes View Post
      Happy Saturday!Got to watch some Stargate on my flight home last Monday. Watched the return 1 and 2. Some very good Han Solo and Princess Leia-ish moments when they were in the jumper and Elizabeth had her hand in Johns seat.
      Always a good pair of episodes to escape with!

And for work-I’m almost on the other side. We launched the product. And it works! The software is totally hot wired as two of our vendors interfaces are not working but…we made it work.
      Yay! It's working, that's the important thing!

I worked nonstop last week and for some reason decided I needed to get back to work on my kitchen remodel. My awesome parents surprised me when I was in NY by getting out the supplies I’d bought and they got my cabinets painted. White on top, sage green on bottom. We ripped out the 30 year old countertops today and cut the butcher block and have it ready to install tomorrow. I’m sooo excited!
      Sweet! That's so awesome of your parents to surprise you! Hope the rest of the kitchen turns out as great!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

*still LOLing at that "John Sheppard is not OSHA-safe" post on Tumblr*
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Wow, must've been a wild weekend...no one's here!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Comment

Either I passed my kidney stone or it's just being quiet. Either way, I'm glad for some pain-free time. It's been a rough few days.

Happy Saturday!

Got to watch some Stargate on my flight home last Monday. Watched the return 1 and 2. Some very good Han Solo and Princess Leia-ish moments when they were in the jumper and Elizabeth had her hand in Johns seat.

I hope you feel better soon JT2.
              That sounds so pretty!! I hope you post some pics on Insta when you're done.

And congrats on the product launch!! Must be so exciting to see all that hard work pay off.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty

*still LOLing at that "John Sheppard is not OSHA-safe" post on Tumblr*
              OMG, right??? That was freaking hysterical!!​

Comment

Sorry, I melted into a puddle of molten flesh and bone over the weekend. But the temps have gone down and it's relatively wet again.

Also, thanks to Canada's forestfires, we get to enjoy a very reddish moon and one heck of a "bloody" sun. Air quality is still OK considering the dust is high up in the stratosphere but it is visible against the backdrop of the moon and sun.

Also, the next 4 days I'll be confined to quarters as the big musical festival Rock Werchter is about to kick off tomorrow (and will end on Sunday)... so bracing for chaos in traffic around these parts where I happen to live -- which is about 5km away from the festival.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                  Either I passed my kidney stone or it's just being quiet. Either way, I'm glad for some pain-free time. It's been a rough few days.
                  *hugs you* Hopefully it's the former!

OMG, right??? That was freaking hysterical!!​
                  One has to wonder just what the write-ups for those incidents would look like...

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  Sorry, I melted into a puddle of molten flesh and bone over the weekend. But the temps have gone down and it's relatively wet again.

Also, thanks to Canada's forestfires, we get to enjoy a very reddish moon and one heck of a "bloody" sun. Air quality is still OK considering the dust is high up in the stratosphere but it is visible against the backdrop of the moon and sun.

Also, the next 4 days I'll be confined to quarters as the big musical festival Rock Werchter is about to kick off tomorrow (and will end on Sunday)... so bracing for chaos in traffic around these parts where I happen to live -- which is about 5km away from the festival.
                  Ack! Glad to hear the weather's improved and hopefully the smoke goes away soon.

And gah, tourist crowds. We'll be getting our own shenanigans this weekend leading up to the 4th of July. Time to get in the bunker!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Comment

IT'S RAINING!!

Nevertheless, we went out to buy a parasol. It came with a royal discount since it's sales-time. Will be delivered a week from now. Sun isn't shining now but it will be back.
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Hope everyone is well! Kitchen is coming along, working on backsplash this weekend. It has a green witch/ cottagecore vibe that I wanted. Working on backsplash this weekend, beadboard with tile trim. I wanted do all tile but….we really had to rip the countertop off and the poor wall wasn’t in any shape for that much tile after that lol.

off to tumbler to look for the OSHA post

Comment

Here's the link to the Tumblr post.

In other news, since 4th of July falls on a Tuesday, that means we've had a whole long weekend full of neighbors lighting off fireworks. Grrr. It's the loud ones that bother me. The people who light them know the noise is coming. But me, being cozy in my room, do not.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday! (and hope you all had a relaxing Lazy Sunday...I was so lazy I didn't even get on GW yesterday!)

Zandras_Ashes, that kitchen is sounding more and more awesome! And yay for green witch/cottagecore look, I'm getting visions of the house from Practical Magic, LOL!

In other news, since 4th of July falls on a Tuesday, that means we've had a whole long weekend full of neighbors lighting off fireworks. Grrr. It's the loud ones that bother me. The people who light them know the noise is coming. But me, being cozy in my room, do not.
                              Grr indeed!

And yeah, with the Fourth on Tuesday, we're doing our grocery shopping today to avoid the crowds. Between the last-minute shoppers and the tourists roaming around town for the festivities, I want to be far far away!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday! (and hope you all had a relaxing Lazy Sunday...I was so lazy I didn't even get on GW yesterday!)
                                We're all allowed some laziness. I hope you enjoyed it!!

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                Grr indeed!

And yeah, with the Fourth on Tuesday, we're doing our grocery shopping today to avoid the crowds. Between the last-minute shoppers and the tourists roaming around town for the festivities, I want to be far far away!
                                Ugh, tourists!!! That's no fun.

On top of fireworks, we had a thunderstorm roll in that woke me up around 1am, on the rare night that I was actually asleep at 1am.

Comment

Working...
                                X