No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Corey hugs Dell, then turns to Aang again* Well, let's say it's like splitting her mind from her body, so her mind could hook up with yours and lead you out of the nothingness that has surrouded you...it's painful for both the one who does the splitting and the one who is splitted, but it's the only way to get people back sometimes...as Dante once did suffer for me *he looks down and a tear is running down his cheek*

*hugs Corey* yes this is a very anicient ritual, but it works...I wonder what Rodney would say if we showed him...he wouldn't believe it

Comment

*I can still feel Beck in my mind and it is a relief that she's there, but the warm hand on my heart fades as her spirit leaves my side, I realize that I feel more in control of my gift than I ever have before in my life, that I can turn it on and off at will, even in a room full of people, and that I can separate Carson's feeling from my own, know what's mine and what isn't, even with such a rush. My mind is no longer a chaotic whirl of emotions, I can still feel them but I can control them now*

I think...not only did she save me, but she gave me something I didn't have before. She gave me control of my gift. It still hurts when I reach out to Carson, but I have more control, it won't break me now...

*I look up at Poet and Corey* You would have done that for me? Suffer like that to bring me back? Thank you...but I do hope that never has to happen... *I smile at them*

Comment

-I'm so glad you have better control now Sis!
        *turn to Poet*
        I'm glad you didn't have to lead her out, we need to be strong, I think this is not going to be a walk in the park.
        *Shep comes in*
        We are getting close guys, it will only be a few hours and we will be in range.
        sigpic

Comment

Corey *looks at Aang a little confuesed* hmm of course, he love you much and you are our friends...I'd catch bullets for you, not only speaking in images here

*smiles at Aang* next time you think you've lost someone you should call for me, then such things wouldn't happen either, as long as there is still a spark of life in someone I can sense it and so can all my vampire guys
          *looks at A-Carson* aren't you a little curious how mind splitting works...I mean you as a doctor could be interested in seeng such unusual things? And I mean we don't have something better to do than waiting anyway

Comment

(Sorry Beck, we really needed for Dell to play her and Shep, so I had to do this...you can rewrite it later and I'll edit it in here if I did it wrong)

Back on the ha'tak...

*Carson sits holding Beck's lifeless body in his arms, cradling her there, tears running down his face and dripping onto hers, when the cell door is slammed open again and two Jaffa storm in*

She's already gone, wha' more can ye do to her?! *he snarls, clinging to Beck's body as if she were still alive somehow*

Jaffa 1: Lord Skyra has ordered us to bring the body to her. You will hand her over or we will not hesitate to kill you. *raises the staff weapon and aims it at Carson*

I will no' give 'er to ye!

*the second Jaffa takes three steps further into the cell, wrenching Beck's battered body from Carson's grip, which throws him backward to the floor, where he lays gasping for breath and torn between sadness and pure hateful rage, but he cant' peel himself off the floor fast enough, the two Jaffa have left already, Beck slung limply over one of their shoulders*

*they carry her to the room where Skyra sits waiting beside a Sarcophagus*

Skyra: Bring her back, she will make a good host for me, this body grows old and I am in need of a new one. *her eyes glow yellow for a moment*

Jaffa 2: Yes my lord. *places Beck's body into the sarcophagus and the doors slide shut, covering her*

Back on the Hammond...

*I feel something, Beck is getting stronger, but she is no longer sitting beside me, she is in her own body now...I can feel her wounds are healing, the pain fading somewhat and leaving only the anger and sadness I'd felt before*

Beck...Beck is alive! I mean she's back! I mean...Beck! *I stand up suddenly, grinning, but in moments the grin fades and is replaced by confusion*

On the Ha'tak...

*the Sarcophagus slides open, revealing a perfectly healed and peacefully sleeping Beck, the second Jaffa lifts her out and lays her on a bed nearby and Skyra walks up, kneeling near Beck's head*

Skyra: And now I will take my host. She will be a good one, but spirited.

*the symbiote bursts from the scar on the side of the host's neck, leaping directly toward Beck and entering through her neck. The old host collapses to the floor, aging rapidly until she dies, one of the Jaffa carries the body out of the room while the other helps Beck-Skyra to sit up, Beck's eyes glow yellow...she is not completely Beck anymore.*

Beck/Skyra: This host may serve me well--*she is cut off*

Skyra/Beck: No! You can't have my body! I am not your host!

Beck/Skyra: It is too late, I have already taken it.

*Beck is screaming out in her mind, fighting against the Symbiote that is trying to take control* You can't have my body! My sisters will kill you! They will never let you get away with this!

*Skyra screams back at her host in her own mind* I have already taken your body. Your sisters will not kill you in order to kill me, they would never do such a thing to their own sister. You will never escape me.

Beck/Skyra: Jaffa, kree! Bring the other prisoner!

Carson! What are you doing with him! *Beck screams out, fighting for control*

The Hammond

*the confusion on my face gives way to horror and I look up at Dell* The goa'uld...Skyra. Skyra has blended with Beck. Our sister is a Goa'uld now...we have to get there soon, we have to save her while we still can!

The ha'tak...

*the two Jaffa slam back into the cell, where Carson is sitting in a corner, knees up against his chest, wondering what has been done with his Beck*

Jaffa 1: Tau'ri, come! Lord Skyra wishes to speak with you. *roughly grabs Carson by the arm, causing him to yelp slightly, and drags him back to Skyra/Beck who is now sitting in her throne, awaiting his arrival*

Beck/Skyra: Ah, human...Carson Beckett, is it?

Beck! Beck, Love!

Skyra/Beck: *breaks to the surface for a moment* Carson, don't believe her! She's not me! *is pushed back by the symbiote*

Beck/Skyra: My host is a stubborn one. She cares greatly for you, tau'ri. You will be our first new human slave, it will give me pleasure to see you in such a position. Jaffa!

*the Jaffa drag Carson away to prepare him to be Skyra/Beck's personal slave*

Comment

(I think you did that well, now make sure you have him in just a loin cloth and oil his body so it shines)

* snickers at me sisters who both suddenly fall to the floor when they read that*
              sigpic

Comment

The Hammond

Hmmm I just don't get why me and Corey can't simply teslport to there and get her and him out, that's easy they won't have chance..we'll be there and gone without them even having a moment to think

Corey: indeed and we could free Beck from that thing whatever it is, everything else takes, too long

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                  (I think you did that well, now make sure you have him in just a loin cloth and oil his body so it shines)

* snickers at me sisters who both suddenly fall to the floor when they read that*
                  Jeez Sis! Kill me much?! *looks up from the floor*

Comment

(ahhhh, yep, one down!! hehehehehehehe!)

(settle Poet you will get your chance!)

-Ok we should get something to eat, we need our strength and get suited up, we will be there soon
                    sigpic

Comment

*I look up at Poet* She's our sister, we want to help rescue her. That's why we're doing this our way for the moment. *I smile slightly and then turn to follow Dell, A-Carson right behind me* For us, food is probably a good idea and then our gear.

*we set off toward the Mess hall to get ourselves prepared to go save Beck and Carson*

Comment

Would be less dangerous for your helth ifyou just let me and Corey do this

Corey: indeed; I am getting bored of just waitin here, when it is so easy for us to do that

* walks after them with Corey* She's your sister yes and as such she wouldn't want you to put yourselves in dager, don't you think so? NO use ti get her out when one of you gets injured ad she has to worry about your health

Comment

(time moves.......3 hours later)
                          *we walk onto the bridge all suited up and plenty of guns and amo*
                          Hey guys, we I will be in range in a couple of minutes
                          sigpic

Comment

We'll survive, but getting Dell or I to just sit back and watch when our sister needs rescuing...that's probably never going to happen...

*is standing between Dell and A-Carson, her gun in hand, ready to cause some hell for those who hurt my sister*

Comment

*shakes head* as you wish, then I can return to my boys if you don't really need me can I? I thought if I come with you I could make sure you are unharmed by just doing that for you...

Corey: *looks at Poet* hmm I would have to agree with that, we can go home again, if you like to put yourself in unnecessary danger

*we look at Aang and the others a little confuesed and sad, because we though* they would like to be helped by us keeping them from any danger*
                              Last edited by DarkenLycht; 06 March 2013, 10:37 AM.

Comment

-No Poet! we do need you here!
                                Ok guys, in a circle don't want anyone being able to sneak up behind us.....ok Sam any time you are ready.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X