Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the ha'tak...

*I'm being led down a few corridors & then to a ring platform, where we are transported to what appears to be the Goa'uld Lord's quarters within the ship. I see the lord standing in the middle of the room, back turned away from me, but as we approached she turns around, the Jaffa whack the back of my legs to make me kneel, then the lord nods for them to leave, then she looks at me a smiles*

Lord Skyra:
    And who do we have here? *notices my wedding ring* Oh, the wife. I had the pleasure of meeting your dearly beloved, though he was not very talkative, he refused to answer my questions, which I found rather... disrespectful...
    *my fear turns to hate & anger* -How dare you touch him! I'll have your head for this!
    *Skyra smiles* Skyra: You would make a great Goa'uld... all that anger...
    -I'm nothing like you *I say bitterly*
    Skyra: *ignoring my comment* Its come to my attention that the other system lords have fallen & the threat of the Ori is no more, which leaves me the most powerful of them all. And with the Asgard race on the verge of extinction, they have no power to stop me from invading your precious little planet & claim it for my own. It will be my kingdom, my sanctuary & I will rule this galaxy. But there's one small problem, your planet has a weapon, a very powerful weapon that brought down my arch rival Anubis. You will tell me how this weapon works, you will tell me where to find this weapon, & how operate it.
    -I'll tell you nothing
    Skyra: Are you sure about that? *she raises her fitted hand device & activates it, which instantly fills me with great pain, electricity running through my body. the pain is so intense, I begin to moan, tears run down my face & then the pain is gone as Skyra deavivates the device*
    Skyra: Where - is it?
    -Go to hell! *Skyra claws my face with her long sharp nails*
    Skyra: Tell me! WHERE - IS - THE WEAPON?!
    -GO - TO - HELL!! *spit at her*

*furious, Skyra calls in the jaffa that wait outside* Skyra: Jaffa Kree! *they enter*
    Skyra: Teach this Tau'ri a lesson, the filth spat on me

*A jaffa comes up behind me & holds my arms back, that alone feels as though my arms will break, then another jaffa then fully punches me across the cheek, spraying blood from my mouth, then a punch to the other cheek, several to the stomach which causes a rib to break & I scream out in pain. A few more to the stomach & head, leaving me with cuts & immediate bruises, a black eye & blood everywhere, in my hair on my clothes. Then Skyra raises her arm to tell them to stop*

Skyra: Get her out of my sight!
    *I'm dragged back to my cell, throw in & I land heavily on the ground by Carson*
    I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
    traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Okay, did I miss some bits?
      sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
        Okay, did I miss some bits?
        Perhaps go back a few pages. This one started with Dell & Aang testing Aangs ability to sense us. They were busy & Carson & I were called off world to find a trap & we got taken by Goa'uld.
        traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Did you look at the picture that was in the spoiler?
          sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
            Did you look at the picture that was in the spoiler?
            Yes. But unfortunately I'm not interested in him unless it Paul McGillion

sigpic

Comment

Back on the Hammond...

*I am still crying into A-Carson's shoulder when I jerk upright again and let out a yelp, I'd not let go of Beck and I could feel her fear change to anger and hatred, then pain. I start crying a fresh flood of tears and shaking like a leaf*

A-Carson, they've hurt her. They've hurt my sister. I can still feel her, but she is weak and in pain...oh A-Carson, I can't take it anymore, but I won't block her out. It's the only way I can know that they're still alive. *I curl into him, letting him hold me close and I don't hear the door sliding open or feel Dell climbing up onto the bed beside me, but I look up when she puts an arm around me*

Dell: What's wrong, little Sis? What's happening? *she looks at me, her face and emotions clearly telling me that she's worried*

Dell, it's awful. Beck and Carson, they're both injured, I can feel their pain. It hurts, big Sis, but I can't let go now, I can't lose them! *I cling to both her and A-Carson, tears running down my face*

Dell: Oh Sis, I'm so sorry you have to feel this, I really wish we could do something about it...*she and A-Carson sit holding me as I cry*

I'm-I'm just sorry you have to see me like this. I can usually h-hold back the tears, Sis. I can usually be strong...but we're so close to them now, I can feel them stronger than before and it's harder and harder to hold back. And...and because she's my sister same as you are, I have a stronger connection to her. The worst part is that I can't do anything to make them feel better, I can't comfort Beck or Carson, I can't heal the wounds they've got...I feel so useless right now.

Dell: Aang, you're plenty useful. You're the reason we knew they were in trouble...the reason we know now that they're alive. *she strokes my hair and smiles at me as I try to sniff back a few more tears*

Comment

*appears next to Aang* you ain't useless *puts her arms around her* I knw your hurt since I can feel it, too...but we'll get them out of there

*Corey appears on the other side of Aang and holds up Sampsa, he got when going back to his friends for a little while telling them everyone is alive..he makes him look at Aang and speaks with a high voice* Hi Aang, you know you mustn't be so sad... all will be well *makes the plushie stroke her face* I just know it, when Poet's around nothing can go wrong, you will all save your friends *makes Sampsa's head stroke Aang's cheek*

*looks at Corey* if you say so dear...
                Last edited by DarkenLycht; 05 March 2013, 09:39 AM.

Comment

*I sniff back my tears* The-the only problem with this 'gift' I have is that it only goes one way. I can't make Beck feel that I'm with her, I can't let her know that we're on our way to save her...instead I have to sit here and feel her pain and anger...and I can't do a thing. *I look up at Corey and reach out to stroke Sampsa's head with one hand* Thank you, Corey ...and Poet, thank you too.

*Shep wanders in through the still open door, sees everyone around me and comes to see what the matter is*

Is everything alr....*he stops when he sees fresh tears on my face* Are Beck and Carson alright?

No...they are alive, but they're both hurt...I can't...it hurts, Shep. I've never felt it this intense before. *I sniff back the tears again, determined not to cry*

A- I think it 'as somethin' ta do with 'er bein' so close to Beck, they're sisters. It's amplifyin' the intensity of th' feelins...*I am on his lap, so he turns my head to face him and kisses me gently, stroking my cheek with his thumb* She'll be a'right, it caught 'er while she was sleepin' and didn't give'er any time to regain control...

Dell: And Poet and Corey are both right, we will save Beck and Carson. Do you hear me, Little Sis? We will save them.

I know...it's just...I wish we would hurry up and get there. I need to see them alive, even if I can feel them now. And I'm never letting them go on a mission without me again.

Comment

*Looks at Aang* you maybe can't make her feel it, but I could, if you wish me to...wouldn't be a problem to even ease her pain a bit, but that would cost me much energy, however making her feel we are near her is no problem

Comment

We may need you to have all of your energy when we get to where she is. But...if you could let her know we're on our way to her, it would be good. It would make me feel better...*I smile at Poet* It would make me feel a lot better to know that she knows we're coming.

Comment

Alright...just give me a moment to concentrate *closes her eyes and concetrates on Beck, making her feel the pain and as she tries to make the connection stonger, a wound appears on her cheek as if somene had punched her hard and her ribs feel like being broken, she winces then thinks: "Beck, we are close we are coming to save you and Carson...just hang on a little bit...sorry I can't say much more, Aang told me to save my energy, but we are near" Opens her eyes again, knowing Beck had heard her, sice she feels a little bit of hope now where before was just pain and hate* So now she knows Aang, but I really want to get her out of there *touches her bleeding cheek and hurting ribs* they will get what they deserve for hurting our friends
                        Last edited by DarkenLycht; 05 March 2013, 10:53 AM.

Comment

(Beck told me that we need to wait, she has a plan for how the next bit on the ha'tak ship goes and we can't save her until it happens)

That...those are the wounds that she has? *I reach to wipe a bit of blood from Poet's cheek and feel the tears coming again but now I have a bit more control because I can feel the little bit of hope* I...wish even more now...that I could go to her now and save her. But we're still two days away and well, we *I wave around at Shep, A-Carson, Dell and I* We can't just appear where we like. So I suppose we have to wait. *my green eyes flash with anger for a moment* But when we get there, I will not let them get away with this.

Comment

(that's OK we'll be just well doing stuff around here)

*looks at Aang sadly* yes*winces as she's trying to breathe* they are, that's why they won't heal now...maybe could us some help from you and A-Carson....

Corey
                            Sadly wounds gotten from mind connections won't heal, though they are real, they are some kind of "magicaly" given to us by our powers and not by weapons, that's why ...wounds caused by mind powers or ancient rituals, just need to be cured as they would have to be for any human being

Comment

A- Aye, come Aang an' we'll 'elp Poet. It'll keep y' mind off of poor Beck an' Carson for a bit. *we stand up and Carson goes to get the med kit while I start looking at Poet's wounds*

I think there's a broken rib there... *I touch it gently and Poet winces* Yep, broken rib... and then there's that cheek...and several bruises.

A- 'ere ye are, Aang. *he hands me the med kit and I silently look to see what I have to work with, first cleaning and putting a small bandage over the wound on Poet's cheek*

Alright, let's see to the rib... *I glance over at Dell and she takes Shep across the room to look out the window, I look and can see the large bruise forming where the rib was broken* I'll have to do like I told Dell I had to do for her, just wrap it in place and give you something for the pain...

*I set to work wrapping a bandage snugly around Poet's ribs to hold the broken one into place and then give her a shot of a localized anesthetic that will just numb the rib area, so she can breathe easier*

Since you can't heal these wounds as you would normally, it's going to hurt a bit for a while, it'll be sore... *I realize that being trained to be a doctor by the Carsons has also taught me how to control my emotions, I'm now feeling a lot calmer though still a bit shaken and angry towards whoever hurt my friends*

Comment

Thanks you two *smiles at them* it will hurt but I am still stong enough to help you save our friends for sure, just have to be careful a bit that I don't move to fast or get hit right there where the rib is broken....I kknew i would be hurtful to connect to Beck but if I had told you before, you may not have wanted me to do it...though I knew it would make you feel better

Corey: *puts his arms around Poet carefully* it's bad that not even a little snack would help it *his eyes sparkle angrily* now these guys have hurt you, too and everyone who does that will learn how it feels to make a vampire really angry
                                Last edited by DarkenLycht; 05 March 2013, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X