No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was wondering if Elizabeth should be present at the wedding or not, but if I invited her, she'd have to have her earpiece I suppose. I was considering letting Radek or Rodney have an earpiece anyhow if I'm taking both of them off the city. Radek will be coming with Jae'a I would assume, and Rodney is one of our closer friends on the city so both will be invited...

Comment

And I can hear Shep saying he would need to have his ear piece.
      sigpic

Comment

Hm you may be right about Shep.

I always thought the Gate Room would have been cool, to use the 'Gate as an archway to get married under...but then it occurred to me how fast I would have to run if the Gate was activated during the wedding...figured the mainland would be safer.

Comment

Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to be vaporized, no not a great way to start you lives together.
          sigpic

Comment

Yeah that's why I decided I'd rather go to the mainland...just got to work out where on the mainland to do this...shall we take another Jumper ride sometime and look, Sis?

Comment

Oh we still have to find a beach....hey a beach wedding!
              sigpic

Comment

Hmm sounds nice. Have to think about it though, sand can end up in the weirdest places for no reason...but my wedding day might be the only day worth risking that.

Comment

bare foot on the beach in a pretty dress, the sun shining, the pounding of the surf....now that I could do!
                  sigpic

Comment

Bare foot I could do! Was hoping to get away without wearing heels all day actually

Comment

I can see it now, oh yes, I think it would be lovely. * stares off into space with a dreamy look on my face*
                      sigpic

Comment

(In the words of Captain Jack Sparrow: "Weddings! I love weddings, drinks all around!". Yes a beach wedding sounds great. I don't remember your chosen wedding dress lil sis, could you sneak it out for a peak? )

(and hi big sis, yes I'm here & I'm working on my next bit )
                        I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                        traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Hi Beck how are you
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm good sis, just trying to remember my daydream from work today, had a bunny attack on the job!
                            traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

I have to go to bed soon, should I wait for you?
                              sigpic

Comment

(no, I may be awhile. you get some sleep sis. I keep nodding off myself, so my brain is a little slow at the moment)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X