No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, um, good night. I swear I was only going to turn on an episode of DS9 to fall asleep to, but then I had to check back here, meant to only lurk a moment but that obviously didn't work. So for the last and final time, so help me

Good. Night.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

You written your intro to our story yet Beck?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
          You written your intro to our story yet Beck?
          oops! I'm on it now. *smack head*
          I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
          traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Just wondering because if you were going to do yours I would go do my next bit.
            sigpic

Comment

Just wondering because if you were going to do yours I would go do my next bit.
              Was supposed to start last night, but I needed to get up early this morn.
              I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
              traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

I had to change my sig again....I couldn't look at that one all week, but this one is prettier and I will put the other one up on the day.
                sigpic

Comment

*Corey comes in carrying a lemur plushie* Hello evveryone just look what I've found It's so sweet *cuddles plushie*

*walks in, seeing Corey with her plushie and smiles* Hi everyone *looks at Corey* I guess you like my little Sampsa don't you ?

Corey: oh I do, it's such a soft and cute plushie *smiles happily*

Comment

Damn I watched SGA instead of writing...Bad Dell!
                    Bad Dell going to bed now....Good bad Dell
                    Hmmm, think some one took off with the brain cell
                    Oh well Dell (hehe) don't have a cow no one can tell that I'm lacking the cell...
                    Hells bells something fell, Shep needs some gel, I'll get you some pal

not giggling like a fool!
                    sigpic

Comment

Opps i may just have been caught playing silly buggers....ment to be a way before anyone noticed!
                      sigpic

Comment

Good night Dell

Corey: good night, dear Dell *smiles at you in a happy little rather childish way*

Comment

Damn I watched SGA instead of writing...Bad Dell!
                          Bad Dell going to bed now....Good bad Dell
                          Hmmm, think some one took off with the brain cell
                          Oh well Dell (hehe) don't have a cow no one can tell that I'm lacking the cell...
                          Hells bells something fell, Shep needs some gel, I'll get you some pal

not giggling like a fool!
                          And I'm the one who fries the shared brain cell. *shakes her head in disbelief*

...Oh hi Poet and Corey. Lovely Lemur plushie, Corey

Comment

Hi Aang
                            Corey
                            : hello Aang *holds plushie close to himself as if he was scared someone could take it from him*
                            *hugs Corey* it's ok dear no one will take Sampsa from you

*Gabriel walks in with Dante and Alex*
                            Gabriel: hello ladies and Carson
                            Dante: hi there everyone, there you are, Corey *walks over to him and hugs him* thinmgs will be alright...*he looks at us with concern as he speaks*
                            Alex: helllo friends of Gabriel

Comment

Hello everyone

*A-Carson and I look at Dante slightly confused*

Comment

Dante: *to Carson and Aang silently* he had a nightmare yesterday. I never saw something that bad, he winced and screamd as if someone would do horrible things to him. I fear somehow, some things from our past came back to his mind and since he woke up he is just so scared...doesn't want to be alone...he even cried nearly the whole morning a little

Corey: hey Carson, ain't that plushie really cute? He said he won't leave me ever

Alex: *whispers to Poet* that guy is a little nuts isn't he?
                                *whispers back* no but I guess this nightmare was way too much for him
                                Last edited by DarkenLycht; 17 February 2013, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X