No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(mum and dad are here, catch you later!)
    sigpic

Comment

(Right, see you later, Sis!)

Comment

*bright light fills up the room for a few seconds then Poet appers surrounded by flame shaped light, her eyes glowing yellowiish* I am here, Dell I am here *then the flames are gaining the shape of a dragon's body she's inside of* Give me strength my friend to make come undone would never should have happened

Kyran: I am ready

*kneels down befor her three boys and spreads out her hands over them* Now, let's do it...*the dragon starts glowing brighter as she holds her hands still over them, the dragon burst into flames making her hand spreading the power to heal all the wounds in just a few seconds* I did it, thank you my friend

Kyran: that's what I'm with you for but now I need to rest and you better do too

*the light around her fades as she falls to the floor smoking a bit but otherwise unharmed*

Comment

*I look down at Gabriel and smile through my tears* I knew you were right my friend, I knew she would come for you.

A- Aye, she does love her lads. *he stands up from N-Steve's side and moves to Poet's side* Are ye alright, Lass? *he smiles*

Comment

I am not feeling better than I was ever before this, Carson

Gabriel: but you still love us.) *gets up slowly and pulls her queen close to him*

Corey: yes you do *kisses Poet on her cheek*

N-Steve: really doubte you do for a moment *kisses Poet on her lips*

(got to run sorry good night)

Comment

(good night, Poet. I'm off to class then!)

Comment

*wanders into thread smirking* Hullo lovelies,how's it going? Good to see folks are taking care of each other. Um,I've been bitten by a plot bunny over on the Shep whump thread and I need a little advice. The plot bunny involves poor Shep getting "attacked" offworld by a planet's native wildlife. No worries,there's not a lot of blood for Shep but his um hair may be rather tasty to a Pegasus squirrel/rabbit/chipmunk critter. How can Carson safely remove the critter without hurting or killing it? And yes,there will be Rodney snark. hehe More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                sigpic

Comment

He could give the critter an animal safe dose of anesthetic and it might let go when it falls asleep...like a tranquilizer...it would wake up again later and he could release it then

Comment

Not the hair!
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh hello Dell nice timing, I'm just back myself

Comment

Just got home myself, had time to make a coffee!
                        sigpic

Comment

Just walked into my room, not even on the laptop yet

Comment

so how was class?
                            Lunch was good...chicken don...yum!
                            a little shopping and walking away from squabbling parents and then a fresh fruit ice cream to end it with.
                            sigpic

Comment

Class was fun. I managed to amuse my professor with Cuddly Carson again and then amaze the professor with my epic photoshop skills
                              However I am now rather hungry so I may disappear for like 15 minutes to go get food from the 'Den.

Ooh yeah well walking away from squabbling parents still doesn't work out well for me...never has. *facepalm* But the ice cream sounds delicious

Comment

they started squabbling, and I went to the other side of the extreamly large shop and pretended I didn't know them
                                *what me arrive with them, I don't think so!*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X