Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*I call back over to Beck*
    -I'm good now thanks Beck, slept good before. Hey Aang if you really feel guilty about not getting hurt, I could borrow Shep's gun here and shoot you. *I see at least 2 people about to tell me off for the remark and hold up my hand to hold them off*

-And Aang saying she felt guilty for not being hurt was just as stupid to say as my last remark!...just saying! *I can do pissed off too*
    sigpic

Comment

*I am torn between laughing and coming back at Dell with another comment, but I pick laughing instead and flop backward on the bed*

Okay I admit it, my last comment was a bit daft.. *I snicker a bit at how I'm picking up A-Carson's little speech differences* But I still would like to know how the hell I managed to escape without a scratch when all of you got so banged up.

Comment

Dumb luck sis....you could ask the same of the last mission, with all the bullets flying round, and Shep almost got killed, and I didn't get hit...it's just dumb luck!
        sigpic

Comment

*I look at both my sisters & feeling I have enough oxygen now, I slip off the mask*
          We can't all be injured at once... who would take... care of us?... Nobody say Keller please... *shudders*
          I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
          traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Dumb luck, indeed. Good luck I suppose in a way, I think I might have felt worse if I'd been injured and couldn't put my skills to use saving all of you. Especially with both Carsons out of commission. Would have killed me to let Keller lay a hand on any of you, although 'Liz was not amused with my blowing up at Keller the other night... *I smirk slightly, realizing I don't actually regret yelling at Keller at all*

*I look at Beck* I'm not sure you were functional enough at the time to even care, but did you happen to hear me the other night, when I ripped Keller a new one? She was trying to pull rank on me and make me give you all over into her care. And I lost it on her just then, I may even have threatened her, I can't remember. *I smirk again*

Comment

-That was quite impressive I must say!
              sigpic

Comment

That, Sis, would be what happens when someone tries to separate me from my family. And besides, after what the Keller in my past reality caused me to lose, I was not about to risk that again.

Comment

(ok I'm sick of being sick)
                  sigpic

Comment

(I know it and I need about a week's worth of sleep, hardly managed to nod off once in three days, you guys give Aang some heck of a work out!)

Comment

Yelled at Keller? *I actually smile* Good job
                      traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                        (ok I'm sick of being sick)
                        Originally posted by Aang View Post
                        (I know it and I need about a week's worth of sleep, hardly managed to nod off once in three days, you guys give Aang some heck of a work out!)
                        (ok so now what? we fast forward a week or so?)

sigpic

Comment

*I smile over at Beck* Yelled at her? I scared her so bad I nearly had to peel her off the ceiling. And then kept on yelling at her. *I laugh a bit* I almost felt bad at first...then I remembered she threatened to get Liz to kick me out of the infirmary. Liz came to talk to me this morning and told me she was re-assigning Keller to an off world team until I tell her it's safe for Keller to come back here.

Comment

Be ok with me, how would we be then Aang?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
                              (ok so now what? we fast forward a week or so?)
                              (Well let's fast forward long enough at least for me to release everyone from the infirmary, it's about time we all got out of this place...)

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                                Be ok with me, how would we be then Aang?
                                *looks around at her busted up family in the infirmary* After about a week I'd say I could release you all and most of you would be fully functional. Beck might be a bit weak and headachey for a bit. the Carsons would have to watch the stitches but they'd be allowed back to work on light duty and you'd still have a bit of pain from the rib but that's to be expected, it'd be a hell of a lot better than now. Shep would be fine as would I.

Comment

Working...
                                X