No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to GateWorld thistledown and welcome to the lovely thread dedicated to that wonderful, hot, Scottish doctor....Carson Beckett

Nice piccy too...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thistledown
      Wow! What a friendly thread!!
      Just finished capping The Deal and here's one. The rest (another 10) are about the same size. Too big? If it's okay, let me know and I'll post the rest!

AT

**those BEAUTIFUL eyes**(swoons)**

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...NCAP7fixed.jpg
      If this doesn't work, I'm taking up that offer for help Arlessiar!
      Oh that is just fine, OMG more please. The size is fine even 500/550 I like 500 myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
        Re: Sept 2004....
        Well I think we have finally started to catch on. Better late than never gals.
        Yes, I think the number of CB/PM thunkers has increased! Where are the people that started this thread? Are they still thunking over him?

Originally posted by Potions Mistress
        Hey! Why wasn't Carson in tonite's eppy...that is soooo unfair to all his thunkers/fangirls...
        He wasn't in this episode??? Nooo! *pouts*
        I wonder why he wasn't in it. Was someone else of the main cast also not in it? I always thought that being a regular means that you get at least a little amount of screentime in every episode. Let's hope they make up with that in another ep and give us some extra Carson then!

think it's terribly wrong to be plotting to steal poor Carson's labcoat! Shame on all of you! We need to steal ALL HIS OTHER CLOTHES, so he's left with NOTHING ON BUT THE LUSCIOUS LABCOAT!
        .......mmmm...baskes in mental image.......
        Well, a great mental image, that's for sure! I see you know how to swim in the gutter!
        But I can't help it, I love those labcoats. I need to have them! But as I always say: They are even better with the boys inside! Maybe they'll plan to get their labcoats back one day and try something like a counterstrike, and then we can take them by surprise and dress them the way we want! *evil grin*

Just finished capping The Deal and here's one.
        It seems it worked! And no, the pic's not too big.
        Well done, that's a great cap! Thanks a lot! What a sweetie he is with a tie! Well, he's a sweetie anyway, but... you know! More!!

Bye, A.
        ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
        ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

I'm so glad the piccie thingy worked! Yay, me!

Well, here's the rest of my screencaps from "The Deal". Not a lot of screen time, but - hey - the man is CRACK!

Hope those are okay!
          Hope to have some "National Lampoon's Holiday Reunion" caps soon, but my software's not liking the disc.

AT
          thistledown
          sigpic

Comment

I'm so glad the piccie thingy worked! Yay, me!

Well, here's the rest of my screencaps from "The Deal". Not a lot of screen time, but - hey - the man is CRACK!
            CRACK! O.K you will have to claify that for me. I think I know what you mean. But CRACK! Never heard of that term for it before. Is this what the kids are saying today? Haha.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...NCAP8fixed.jpg
            http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...CAP11fixed.jpg
            Hope those are okay!
            Hope to have some "National Lampoon's Holiday Reunion" caps soon, but my software's not liking the disc.

AT
            These ones are my fave he looks so yummy. The suit, well I love suits so Nuff said.

Haha National Lampoon's yes I read he was in that and I have seen it but I can't recall him. I remember Randy Quad but not Paul.

Comment

LOL!

CRACK! O.K you will have to claify that for me. I think I know what you mean. But CRACK! Never heard of that term for it before. Is this what the kids are saying today? Haha.

Well, It's a common thing around here, anyway! The full expression is, "Such and Such is Crack! And I'm a Crack-Whore!". It's also common to refer to someone providing you with your fix as your Crack Dealer!
              (whenever I know I'm going to be working with a particular coworker, I always bring her a Mocha Frappe. She always smiles and says, "Ahh! My favourite Crack Dealer!")

Currently, Paul McGillion is my Crack of choice! (Mitch Pileggi's not crack yet, but DEFINATELY addictive.)

He apparently plays a sheriff in National Lampoon's, but its a new one with Judge Reinhold. I'm not a huge fan of the Nat'l Lampoon-style humour, but for Paul, I'll just fast forward 'til I see him, then screencap!

AT

****PS, thanks for including me as a "kid"! LOL! Does my ego good! I spent 20 minutes the other day explaining to one of my coworkers about this TV show called "Happy Days" and this character named "The Fonz". Made me feel OLD! She had NO IDEA what I was talking about!
              Last edited by thistledown; 13 August 2005, 04:26 AM. Reason: ps
              thistledown
              sigpic

Comment

Thank You for the welcome, Potion Mistress!

I love your McKay Sig, by the way! I have to admit, I just regarded McKay as comic relief - not really sexy, but that's been changing....
                hmm...
                the labcoats are getting to me!

AT
                Last edited by thistledown; 13 August 2005, 04:36 AM. Reason: not correctly addressed
                thistledown
                sigpic

Comment

Thank You for the welcome, Potion Mistress!

I love your McKay Sig, by the way! I have to admit, I just regarded McKay as comic relief - not really sexy, but that's been changing....
                  hmm...
                  the labcoats are getting to me!

AT
                  Who says you can't laugh and *Thunk* at the same time. I do it all the time. Look at my sig. Oh he is sexy! Sorry I am always doing that *remember where you are*

OT- Umm I know who the Fonz is, hehe. "Jump the shark" is a common term in my household. Have you seen him (Henry) in Arrested Development (do you have that in Canada)? Rod Howard is the voiceover guy for it too. Laugh, funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                    Good to know that! And what do you want to be?

Bye, A.

hmmm, hard choice.... I can be your pic hunter. or at least loyal LCLA thunker
                    !!!THE SUPREME PICTURE HUNTER FOR LABCOAT LOVE ASSOCIATION!!!

All the images in my signatures usually come from HERE
                    How do you like my new signature?

Comment

LCLA is back.

Comment

Originally posted by Meredith
                        hmmm, hard choice.... I can be your pic hunter. or at least loyal LCLA thunker
                        Meredith - the LCLA's supreme pic hunter! You have the job.

Bye, A.

Comment

Meredith - the LCLA's supreme pic hunter! You have the job.

Bye, A.
                          HaHa, this is getting full on hard core LCLA. Aw that look again. It could melt you. *Squee*

Comment

HaHa, this is getting full on hard core LCLA.
                            I started the Labcoat Love thread:
                            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=15636

I hope to see everyone of the LCLA and everyone who likes the labcoat there! Rose, maybe you can post some of all those great pics you have there, too!

That means we can go back to regular thunking here and fully concentrate on CB/PM!
                            Yesterday I read about Paul's reaction when a girl at a convention mentioned that she's only watching SGA because of CB's accent! Paul smiled and said that she's a very naughty girl!

Bye, A.
                            Last edited by Arlessiar; 13 August 2005, 07:23 AM. Reason: Deleted a word

Comment

I started the Labcoat Love thread:
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=15636

I hope to see everyone of the LCLA and everyone who likes the labcoat there! Rose, maybe you can post some of all those great pics you have there, too!

That means we can go back to regular thunking here and fully concentrate on CB/PM!
                              Yesterday I read about Paul's reaction was when a girl at a convention mentioned that she's only watching SGA because of CB's accent! Paul smiled and said that she's a very naughty girl!

Bye, A.
                              Woo! Hoo! LCLA here I come. You do know it is late here? But the cricket is finally starting so I am still up.

What is this stuff about Paul? Where did you read that? I love that. I love the way he makes those little remarks, he does that in interviews too remember the one when he said something about the size of his feet! He is a naughty boy *Squee*

Comment

Woo! Hoo! LCLA here I come. You do know it is late here?
                                Yeah, but deep inside you're a hardcore thunker - hardcore thunkers aren't supposed to sleep!
                                What is this stuff about Paul? Where did you read that? I love that. I love the way he makes those little remarks, he does that in interviews too remember the one when he said something about the size of his feet! He is a naughty boy *Squee*
                                I read it on a yahoo group, it was the ComicCon report from someone. Here's the quote, I hope it's alright to post that here. Someone called Solofan2003 wrote it:
                                "The last person for questions said to Paul: 'I only watch the show because of Carson's accent.' Paul pulled the mic close and said with Carson's accent, 'You are a very naughty, naughty lady.'"

Isn't he just lovely?
                                Bye, A.

Comment

Working...
                                X