Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arlessiar
    Wasn't there a song somewhere out there called "Fall for me..."?

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...sonBeckett.jpg
    Hmm, very nice pic, not sure about the song?

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
      Hmm, very nice pic, not sure about the song?
      *laughs* Yeah, it was really not the best line I've ever created, but some tunes of "The Phantom of the opera" wouldn't leave my head that day, so...

But one thing is sure, and it simply needs to be stated once more: PM/CB has such dreamy eyes and a wonderful smile! World, you hear me?

Bye, A.
      ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
      ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Aw, Dr Beckett, p3?

Nevermind, I will make it all better.

There, Lollypop?

Comment

I love Carson/Paul. He is very hot and sexy. I liked him when I saw him in the first episode of Atlanis. I didn't know he was the young Ernerst in Torment of Tantulas. It is good to see a thunk thread for CArson/Paul!

Comment

Originally posted by Gomeroi
            I love Carson/Paul. He is very hot and sexy. I liked him when I saw him in the first episode of Atlanis. I didn't know he was the young Ernerst in Torment of Tantulas. It is good to see a thunk thread for CArson/Paul!
            "Torment of Tantulas" O.K not the best shot...yes that is Paul.

stargatecaps.com

Comment

You know it seems like I am always pulling this *Thunk* out of p2 or p3! How sad. Still he seems happy enough.

*Dimples* *Squee*

Comment

"Torment of Tantulas" O.K not the best shot...yes that is Paul.
                http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...x/d8265363.jpg
                Have never seen that ep and always wondered how he looked like in it. But, geez, I wouldn't have recognized him on this pic!

And I love his smile in the pic with Perna!

Bye, A.

Comment

Does anyone know what's that for a stethoscope Beckett uses since the beginning of season 2? And where the h*** did he get it from (Yeah, I know, apart from the prop department )? Maybe from one of the docs on the Daedalus?
                  I searched the web, assuming it is one of those new electronic stethoscopes, but I didn't find one that looks like his.

Bye, A.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                    Does anyone know what's that for a stethoscope Beckett uses since the beginning of season 2? And where the h*** did he get it from (Yeah, I know, apart from the prop department )? Maybe from one of the docs on the Daedalus?
                    I searched the web, assuming it is one of those new electronic stethoscopes, but I didn't find one that looks like his.

Bye, A.
                    You really do have a fetish, haha, not that there is anything wrong with that.
                    And sorry no idea never even noticed in the pics I have seen.

Comment

Is there a Beckett Discussion thread? I've seen the McKay/Beckett Discussion thread, the Beckett Whumping thread, and this one--but is there a thread designated for just discussing the character?

I love the guy--very THUNKable indeed. Sorry I can't contribute any pics or screencaps to this thread, but such is beyond my feeble computer knowledge.

Comment

You really do have a fetish, haha, not that there is anything wrong with that.
                        And sorry no idea never even noticed in the pics I have seen.
                        Yes sir, it seems I have a problem...seriously... I do need a doctor...wait, wasn't this thread about one yummy doc? That means he might be around, right? *makes an appointment* OK, now I'm really crazy...

Here is a pic with the new and the old stethoscope btw:

Bye, A.

Comment

Originally posted by kimaken
                          Is there a Beckett Discussion thread? I've seen the McKay/Beckett Discussion thread, the Beckett Whumping thread, and this one--but is there a thread designated for just discussing the character?

I love the guy--very THUNKable indeed. Sorry I can't contribute any pics or screencaps to this thread, but such is beyond my feeble computer knowledge.
                          Hmm, I don't know? I will look and if you or someone else hasn't already started one, I guess I will!

Comment

I thought Carson looked quite darling in his new off world uniform complete with tight, dark tee Mmmm! And we got him in his labcoat too! Double Yum!
                            Remixed old sig...cause I wanted the pretty again!
                            :.*.:My Live Journal:.*.:

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Trippin'
                              I thought Carson looked quite darling in his new off world uniform complete with tight, dark tee Mmmm! And we got him in his labcoat too! Double Yum!
                              Didn't he? And he did well on his off-world stint, too! I'm loving Carson even more this season!

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Trippin'
                                Oh he wears a dark t-shirt as well as McKay? Nice, IMO he looked great in the

Spoiler:
                                dark suit in "The Intruder" ep.

I can't wait to see the dark tee.

Comment

Working...
                                X