Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arlessiar
    Yeah, but deep inside you're a hardcore thunker - hardcore thunkers aren't supposed to sleep!
    said to Paul: 'I only watch the show because of Carson's accent.' Paul pulled the mic close and said with Carson's accent, 'You are a very naughty, naughty lady.'"
    Isn't he just lovely?
    Bye, A.
    Well I am still up! Just.

Aw, *Squee* he is so gorgeous. If I had been her I think I would have died! And I wouldn't have cared. Aw *Squee* again.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'sRose
      Have you seen him (Henry) in Arrested Development (do you have that in Canada)?
      Unfortunately, I still have no cable, so I don't know if we have Arrested Development (except in Parliament of course! LOL!).

I didn't realized Henry Winkler was still acting! I thought he just did Producing and stuff!

AT
      thistledown
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
        I read it on a yahoo group, it was the ComicCon report from someone. Here's the quote, I hope it's alright to post that here. Someone called Solofan2003 wrote it:
        "The last person for questions said to Paul: 'I only watch the show because of Carson's accent.' Paul pulled the mic close and said with Carson's accent, 'You are a very naughty, naughty lady.'"
        Oooo!
        He's sounds like a very naughty boy! A good man, yet a naughty boy!

YUM.

AT
        thistledown
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thistledown
          Unfortunately, I still have no cable, so I don't know if we have Arrested Development (except in Parliament of course! LOL!).
          I didn't realized Henry Winkler was still acting! I thought he just did Producing and stuff!

AT
          Off-topic

Oh yeah! Well as I menationed Ron Howard does the voiceover so I guess as a favour to him Henry appeared in half adozen eps and IMO was very funny, self deprecating humour I guess but funny. Hmm, I brought the DVD I don't get cable either. Does he still produce SG-1, he did didn't he?

On-topic.

Paul is now officially (well to me) *A very naughty boy* haha, he is! Ooh do we have a Beckett/McGillion Gutter? Because I think I just fell in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
            Off-topic

Oh yeah! Well as I menationed Ron Howard does the voiceover so I guess as a favour to him Henry appeared in half adozen eps and IMO was very funny, self deprecating humour I guess but funny. Hmm, I brought the DVD I don't get cable either. Does he still produce SG-1, he did didn't he?
            I'll have to keep my eye out for the DVD! As for producing, I don't know if he did SG-1...I know he did MacGyver with RDA....

On-topic.

Paul is now officially (well to me) *A very naughty boy* haha, he is! Ooh do we have a Beckett/McGillion Gutter? Because I think I just fell in it.
            We MUST have a gutter! The deeper the gutter, the harder they THUNK, right?

AT
            ........well, I'm off to check out that weird new thread....something about labcoats?..hmmm...
            Last edited by thistledown; 14 August 2005, 12:02 AM. Reason: typo
            thistledown
            sigpic

Comment

I'll have to keep my eye out for the DVD! As for producing, I don't know if he did SG-1...I know he did MacGyver with RDA....
              Still on this! Sorry Paul/Carson. I know he did MacGyver but I am pretty sure for the first couple of years of SG-1 I remember seeing his name on the end of SG-1, have to check my DVDs when I get them back from my brother.

We MUST have a gutter! The deeper the gutter, the harder they THUNK, right? AT
              ........well, I'm off to check out that weird new thread....something about labcoats?..hmmm...
              Thunk on this he really does have loverly eyes.

Comment

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...x/07ab0aea.jpg
                *THUNK*

OMG...can't...breathe...
                ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

We MUST have a gutter! The deeper the gutter, the harder they THUNK, right?
                  There is a gutter, I was already swimming in there on some lonely nights...I won't go into detail now...
                  Yeah, something about labcoats if I remember correctly. I already saw you there - great!

Bye, A.

Comment

******firshibbles!******

Oh.
                    My.
                    Sweet.
                    Lord.

...thunk,thunk,thunk, thunk....(the sounds of various people in the vicinity dropping from a force they cannot comprehend) The force of:

The Eyes of Sex.

AT
                    thistledown
                    sigpic

Comment

The return of the love that dare not speak it's name. LOL Oh and Bechair!

Comment

Ok, Ok, that's it, really, I just HAVE to kiss him now, I can't resist, look at these lips... *smooch* ...OMG... *smiles*...*faints*

Comment

Hello Ladies,

Not been on in a while but was inspired by my devastation at no new oggle material this week! Was anyone else but me gutted not to see Carson in 'Condemned', even in a wee scene? Just a glimpse of his hot scottish gorgeousness???? I started a thread in another forum if my fellow CB/PM thunkers want to go back me up and post your support!!

*cough cough, hint hint, nudge nudge, wink wink say na'more!! *

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...26#post4428626

BTW I FINALLY get a couple of days off in a row tomorrow, I've been diligently working away at preping the capture galleries of his TV & Film work(including ones from 'The Deal' and new shirtless material from 'Mercy Point'!! ). All the thumbnail pages are done, I just have to activate all the links...and put the images on pages...all 1000+ of them...not including SGA.

So there will be plenty of new eye candy to 'thunk' over shortly!

TJ

Comment

ok, since I am in a posting-photos spree, here are some Carson pics I liked very much:

this one is a little bit spoilery for "Duet":

Last edited by Meredith; 14 August 2005, 01:52 PM.
                            !!!THE SUPREME PICTURE HUNTER FOR LABCOAT LOVE ASSOCIATION!!!

All the images in my signatures usually come from HERE
                            How do you like my new signature?

Comment

Hey....thought I'd dropped in and said hi....but couldn't find my old post...so I'm doing it again.....(or indeed for the first time) with some pics of Paul

from Sliders season 2 (that prog is SWARMING with gate actors) any way......enjoy...young paul

hope no ones posted this before...or at least not for a while coz there cute!!

Zelenka for regular Season 3!! More Lorne!!! Whumping and Thunking my way along! I'll be in the bar! sig thanks to crazybitchqueen on LJ

Comment

lol...I was just about to post a capture from 'Sliders', he's so darn cute in that ep!!! Ok I also come bearing gifts and a little taster of whats to come over the next few days in the capture galleries on my PMcG Site

Mercy Point

Da Vinci's Inquest

Something More

A Cooler Climate

Dangerous Attraction

Viper

Viper

TJ

Comment

Working...
                                X