• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phibi View Post
    and men are always like kids
    LOL ... never was a truer word spoken!!

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
    "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Originally posted by doylefan22 View Post
      I think the fangirls scared him

Fortunately Paul doesn't seem quite so fazed...
      i think it's the age of the fans... well.. that's my theorie *lol*

joe attracts more the younger fans... paul is more for us older ones and we are (at least i hope) more reasonable... and don't crowd him

(hm.. there is a flaw in my theory... i like joe as well... maybe i should think it over again )

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
      Visit me at my LJ

Comment

I'm 25 so I'm kind of stuck in the middle. I don't go particularly gaga over Joe though. He's a bit pretty for my liking. Paul's a bit more manly.

Strangely enough Mum does and she's 52!
        sigpic
        by Kaaatie

Comment

Joe is definitely good looking. He's also Paul's hair rival! Actually, when I first saw the show the first few minutes I figured Joe would be my thunk for the show ... But than Paul came on and well ... It was love at first sight. And than a little while later came Jason and it was all downhill from there. And than there is David ... The men of this show are definitely not hard on the eyes!

I think though that Paul takes the cake ... He's absolutely gorgeous!

"Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
            Joe is definitely good looking. He's also Paul's hair rival!
            I know! I was looking at the new promo pics and thinking 'Is Paul trying to out hair Joe?!'

I have to admit I have a big thing for Jason's arms...
            sigpic
            by Kaaatie

Comment

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
              Joe is definitely good looking. He's also Paul's hair rival! Actually, when I first saw the show the first few minutes I figured Joe would be my thunk for the show ... But than Paul came on and well ... It was love at first sight. And than a little while later came Jason and it was all downhill from there. And than there is David ... The men of this show are definitely not hard on the eyes!

I think though that Paul takes the cake ... He's absolutely gorgeous!
              yeah, there's definetely no lack of goodlooking people on that show joe and paul share the same hair and the same birthday.. so they are my hunks i love john's boyish grin and carson's shy dimple smile.. (hard to figure out, what my favorite pairing is, huh? *lol*)

and david is gorgeous, he plays a character you love, you wanna have as a friend and hate at the same time *lol*

i could never quite get a hold on jason.. probably because his character is so extremely flat.. his catch phrase seems to be: there is nothing we can do for them.. i wish the writers would explore his character more...

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

I know! I was looking at the new promo pics and thinking 'Is Paul trying to out hair Joe?!'

a friend of mine says the same... but paul's arms are muuuuuch better *lol* and his hands.... and.. and... and.... *lol

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Hi all! I've just finished capping Duet, and I thought I'd drop by with some Carson pics to say congrats on 10,000!!

(in spoilers cos there's a few!)

Spoiler:

Comment

yeah, there's definetely no lack of goodlooking people on that show
                    Thank goodness for Thunking!!

LOL ... as much as Paul tries I'm not sure he could out hair Joe but it sure is nice watching him try.

And yes Jason's arms are very nice, so are his hands, but I have thing for hands. ... Wait Jason as Paul's arm rival? I bet those two give amazing hugs!

Comment

a friend of mine says the same... but paul's arms are muuuuuch better *lol* and his hands.... and.. and... and.... *lol
                      I think she's fainted! Quick! Medic!

Paul does have mighty fine arms. In fact he's mighty fine all around. Another reason I MUST see A Dog's Breakfast is that he says he's almost naked in it which is obviously a selling point

I don't know why it isn't in the trailer!
                      sigpic
                      by Kaaatie

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc View Post
                        Hi all! I've just finished capping Duet, and I thought I'd drop by with some Carson pics to say congrats on 10,000!!

(in spoilers cos there's a few!)
                        hey, thanks for the great caps
                        have you resized them? well.. meaning, do you have them in a higher resolution?

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

hey, thanks for the great caps
                          have you resized them? well.. meaning, do you have them in a higher resolution?
                          Unfortuantely no, I'm very very new at this, and that's the best quality I could get them. I'm using WMM and I haven't figured out how to take pics in full screen, or even if that's possible!

Comment

I think she's fainted! Quick! Medic!

Paul does have mighty fine arms. In fact he's mighty fine all around. Another reason I MUST see A Dog's Breakfast is that he says he's almost naked in it which is obviously a selling point

I don't know why it isn't in the trailer!
                            i'm fine, thanks

naked??? he is??? ok, i wanna see this movie NOW *lol* and it's probably not in the trailer, because david wanted to have his nude scene in it, and if paul's naked in the trailer, too, no one would talk about david being naked *lol*

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Unfortuantely no, I'm very very new at this, and that's the best quality I could get them. I'm using WMM and I haven't figured out how to take pics in full screen, or even if that's possible!
                              ok, no problem. but thanks again for sharing them

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Great caps shelsfc! I especially love these two. Very adorable.
                                Spoiler:

And this, so serious, but so incredibly handsome.

Comment

Working...
                                X