Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doylefan22 View Post
    Paul and Jason....That would not be an unhappy situation. Although with the stories Paul and David have told it seemed they picked on Jason quite a bit and he was rather intimidated by them when he first started!
    he was? well, it's always tough to come in a new group.. especially if the people in that group are that close (and that crazy *lol*)

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
    Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian View Post
      Sunday is airing here in 2 days.

I've not watched Atlantis now for about a month. I'm watching this episode though.

Just try and stop me.

We won't stop you...The first 25 minutes is full with gorgeous Carson moments....

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post
        i think, he knows pretty well, how his smile and his eyes have an effect on women.. and he is a really heavy flirter.. believe me ) he just plays the innocent here
        Oh-oh!!

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
          We won't stop you...The first 25 minutes is full with gorgeous Carson moments....
          Esp. when he does a movement similar to an 80s dance in a scene with DH....I won't spoil it for you, but I've posted the images in thie thread when it first aired.

sigpic
          www.savecarsonbeckett.com
          Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

So true. The first little bit of that episode I think really showed who Carson is ....
            Spoiler:
            Especially his intereaction with Elizabeth. I absolutely loved his "and you smell good too"

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
            "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
              So true. The first little bit of that episode I think really showed who Carson is ....
              Spoiler:
              Especially his intereaction with Elizabeth. I absolutely loved his "and you smell good too"
              YES! That was my fav line!!! Tehehehehehehe!

sigpic
              www.savecarsonbeckett.com
              Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Spoiler:
                Yeah it was sweet

Comment

Well from what I've heard off of people who work at cons he's pretty to look at but not so bright. Nice guy but not always a lot going on upstairs. Bless

And I have heard quite the opposite, that he is quite intelligent--but an introvert and fairly quiet and uncomfortable in crowds. He strikes me as quite intelligent. Jason's the one who one would assume to not have so much going on upstairs, but then I hear about how much he reads and whatnot, so that's not true, either. Actually, to be able to pull any character off well you need a certain amount of intelligence.

Looks, those are a bonus. And while I understand why people find JF and JM attractive, they don't have what PM has.
                  sigpic

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."
                  ~~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

he was? well, it's always tough to come in a new group.. especially if the people in that group are that close (and that crazy *lol*)
                    David said that the first day he worked with Jason was the day he was being hung upside down on Runner. Rainbow kept flubbing his lines and David was getting more and more crazy about it. He was already grumpy from a hard schedule then he'd just had a big dinner and was being dangled upside down... In the end David went a bit ape and just said his lines, leaving gaps for Rainbow to fill in later. Poor Jason's standing off screen, really nervous thinking 'omg! this guy's crazy!'

Originally posted by cshawzye
                    You know what it is about the crossed arm pic? ... If you stare at it long enough (which I've been doing for a few minutes at least) it's really very easy to imagine those arms wrapped around you...
                    Shockingly easy actually....excuse me whilst I go to a happy place.

(Ooo...600 posts! *Does the 600th post dance of joy* I don't actually think there is a 600th post dance of joy but I'll make one up *dances* In honour of Carson it'll include a highland fling)
                    sigpic
                    by Kaaatie

Comment

And because I can never resist posting a few good caps ... Here are two from that moment in Sunday ... I'll spoiler them just in case
                      Spoiler:

As for JF doesn't he always have like the New York Times and Wallstreet Journal on his person? Those are pretty heavy-duty papers. I know he's definitely a big kid with his skateboard but there is definitely nothing wrong with that. Actually, I think in many ways a lot of the Atlantis guys are like big kids.

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
                      "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

They are always like big kids, outside of screen

Comment

As for JF doesn't he always have like the New York Times and Wallstreet Journal on his person? Those are pretty heavy-duty papers. I know he's definitely a big kid with his skateboard but there is definitely nothing wrong with that. Actually, I think in many ways a lot of the Atlantis guys are like big kids.
                          I'm sure he's quite lovely. He has a business degree or something, doesn't he? It's only what I've heard from people who have worked with him but as you say, he does seem quite nervous of cons still. Unlike others (David, David, Chuck, Paul....) who throw themselves in well (especially Chuck!)
                          sigpic
                          by Kaaatie

Comment

They are always like big kids, outside of screen
                            hm.. someone has seen the bonus material *lol*

and as i said before, i don't think Joe is just cute and no brains... in his interviews and what i've read about his person (what was quite a lot since joe was (ok, and is still one of) my favorite(s)) (i love brackets by the way *lol*) he strikes me as very intelligent, but he doesn't like to be in public..

and men are always like kids

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

I'm sure he's quite lovely. He has a business degree or something, doesn't he? It's only what I've heard from people who have worked with him but as you say, he does seem quite nervous of cons still. Unlike others (David, David, Chuck, Paul....) who throw themselves in well (especially Chuck!)
                              well, i can totally sympathize with Joe... imagine you would stand in front of so many people... it scares the crap out of me..

paul has a theater background, that makes it easier for him and he and david are pure entertainers, it's in their blood

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

he strikes me as very intelligent, but he doesn't like to be in public..
                                I think the fangirls scared him

Fortunately Paul doesn't seem quite so fazed...
                                sigpic
                                by Kaaatie

Comment

Working...
                                X