Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice!
    Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Thanks It's my desktop

*goes off to try to do more*

Comment

Originally posted by DanielleG View Post
        Question! Click on Spoiler.
        Spoiler:
        Where in Season 3 is the clue to Carsons return? I read there is one there and I just finsihed watching the rest of Season 3 and I must of missed it.
        Hey Danielle.

Answer:
        Spoiler:
        At the end of Vengeance, there's a scene with Weir and Teyla.

TEYLA: Has he been able to determine just how many more of those creatures Michael was able to create?

WEIR: Well, not an exact figure, no, but Rodney believes it’s well into the hundreds.

(Teyla’s eyes widen.)

WEIR: Yeah. And it appears Michael has similar labs on at least three different planets.

(Teyla shakes her head in shock.)

TEYLA: It is amazing how quickly he has been able to incorporate our science into his.

(Elizabeth nods, looking down miserably.)

It was pointed out from a few threads that this might be the hint. That Michael had help and forcing Carson to help him.
        I hope that helps.

Comment

Theres also a comment Michael makes about "but I could not do to it alone" and then he gets distracted by the alarm or something
          BRING BACK THE REAL ATLANTIS

Comment

Originally posted by Scottish Doctor View Post
            I figured out how to manip photos today....I know, I'm late on the uptake, but I don't have fancy programs, just free programs lol.

But on one of them I figured out how to put two pictures together and tada!! This is what I made.....(bigger version of my sigi)

Spoiler:
            THUNK!! I love it and am very jealous.

Which free program did you use?

Comment

Originally posted by erb View Post
              THUNK!! I love it and am very jealous.

Which free program did you use?
              GIMP

Comment

I made some too...just basic for now, nothing fancy. I did this with a yummy pic of Kavan awhile back and thought I'd do it with yummy Paul

Free for the taking if anyone wants...

Comment

very classy, it reminds me of a label for a clothing line or something.. "Just Carson" Love it!
                  BRING BACK THE REAL ATLANTIS

Comment

omg that is amazing!

I love his facial expression in that pic...

I'd buy clothing if it was "Just Carson" YUM
                    Last edited by Scottish Doctor; 21 January 2008, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottish Doctor View Post
                      I figured out how to manip photos today....I know, I'm late on the uptake, but I don't have fancy programs, just free programs lol.

But on one of them I figured out how to put two pictures together and tada!! This is what I made.....(bigger version of my sigi)

Spoiler:
                      http://fc05.deviantart.com/fs23/f/2008/021/4/2/The_Heart_of_Atlantis_by_museick.jpg
                      Hey, great wall, Scottish Doctor! The blue colour is just amazing; it totally catches the eye!
                      twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                      sigpic

Comment

another non fancy wallpaper...

Comment

Nice wallies

Comment

I blame boredom. I've had several started, just not finished...tryin to get em done. *sigh* I just remembered that some of my stuff was nominated for SFA's...not my best work...wish I could back out of it now... :/

Comment

Good morning! I'm not actually a thunker, but Carson has always been one of my favorite characters on the show, right from that first scene with the drone in Antarctica. And I wanted to let you know that I'm soooooo happy they're finally bringing him back.

I read a couple of your comments, and I agree, his presence has been sorely missed this season. I was just capping 'Sateda' for the Ronon whump thread, and Carson has several wonderful scenes in there. The one with McKay, where Rodney goes on about that inner bond he has with Ronon? Carson's expressions throughout were priceless. And that smile and the little headshake at the and - too cute.

So hurray for The Kindred and Carson Beckett!

sigpic
                              Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X