Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shelsfc View Post
    Hi all! I've just finished capping Duet, and I thought I'd drop by with some Carson pics to say congrats on 10,000!!

(in spoilers cos there's a few!)
    You know those caps have made me realise that Paul wore some damn fine civvie clothes in that episode. Nothing quite beats the Intruder suit for me but still...
    sigpic
    by Kaaatie

Comment

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
      Great caps shelsfc! I especially love these two. Very adorable.

And this, so serious, but so incredibly handsome.
      is there a time, he isn't handsome?

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
      Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post
        i'm fine, thanks

naked??? he is??? ok, i wanna see this movie NOW *lol* and it's probably not in the trailer, because david wanted to have his nude scene in it, and if paul's naked in the trailer, too, no one would talk about david being naked *lol*
        According to Paul's Starburst interview he's 'almost naked' whereas David is 'completely naked.'

Why isn't this film out on DVD yet?
        sigpic
        by Kaaatie

Comment

Originally posted by doylefan22 View Post
          You know those caps have made me realise that Paul wore some damn fine civvie clothes in that episode. Nothing quite beats the Intruder suit for me but still...
          i really like the clothes he wears in return I.. that white jacket and the blue jeans.. or later at dinner the light blue shirt.... yummie

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

is there a time, he isn't handsome?
            Good point ...

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
            "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

I'm quite fond of that one myself. It's Carson's patented 'Rodney, do you realise what you sound like?' look.

(Did I mention I inexplicably love the way he says 'Rodney'? Nothing slashy about it, it's just the way the word sounds when he says it. Whenever I'm writing fic I can hear that word so well!)
              sigpic
              by Kaaatie

Comment

According to Paul's Starburst interview he's 'almost naked' whereas David is 'completely naked.'

What?!? Man, I gotta start reading these interviews again. I wanted to see ADB pretty badly before but now ... GAH!!

"Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

the starburst interview?? i've gotten my issue on friday, but i can't remember there was anything about a dog's breakfast in the interview..

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

(Did I mention I inexplicably love the way he says 'Rodney'? Nothing slashy about it, it's just the way the word sounds when he says it. Whenever I'm writing fic I can hear that word so well!)
                    He says a lot of things that I love. I think he could just sit there and read the phone book (with any accent) and I'd be happy just to sit and listen to him.

Comment

ok, no problem. but thanks again for sharing them

I'll keep trying

i'm fine, thanks

naked??? he is??? ok, i wanna see this movie NOW *lol* and it's probably not in the trailer, because david wanted to have his nude scene in it, and if paul's naked in the trailer, too, no one would talk about david being naked *lol*
                      LOL! He's not completely naked, you certainly don't see as much of him as you see of David. But you do see him wearing very little. Hee hee....

Great caps shelsfc! I especially love these two. Very adorable.

And this, so serious, but so incredibly handsome.
                      I love that pic too...it's quite an intense look!

Comment

Originally posted by doylefan22
                        I'm quite fond of that one myself. It's Carson's patented 'Rodney, do you realise what you sound like?' look.

when i look at that picture i can hear him say the "hullo" in that tone that clearly implicates, that he thinks rodney is completely nuts, but he feels sorry for him *lol*

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

He says a lot of things that I love. I think he could just sit there and read the phone book (with any accent) and I'd be happy just to sit and listen to him.
                          yes, that's what I'm sayin all the time *lol* if he could read me the things i need to learn for college i'm sure, i would memorize them after the first read through (though, i wouldn't tell him that *lol*)

Originally posted by shelsfc
                          LOL! He's not completely naked, you certainly don't see as much of him as you see of David. But you do see him wearing very little. Hee hee....
                          so i take it, you're one of the few lucky people who has actually seen the movie... *envies you*
                          i would say, tell us about it, but i really don't like spoilers, so i think i have to wait... *sighs

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

yes, that's what I'm sayin all the time *lol* if he could read me the things i need to learn for college i'm sure, i would memorize them after the first read through (though, i wouldn't tell him that *lol*)

so i take it, you're one of the few lucky people who has actually seen the movie... *envies you*
                            i would say, tell us about it, but i really don't like spoilers, so i think i have to wait... *sighs
                            Yup, I am one of those people I'd love to tell you about it, but I wouldn't even if you asked cos it's just too good to spoil!!

One more piccie before I go to bed!

Comment

the starburst interview?? i've gotten my issue on friday, but i can't remember there was anything about a dog's breakfast in the interview..
                              Hmm....Maybe it was the Stargate magazine interview then. I got them both within a couple of days of one another so I might be getting confused.

His normal accent would have me rather hot under the collar. His Scottish one would have me in a big melty puddle on the floor.

And on that lovely thought I really must go to bed if I am to get up for work in the morning...
                              sigpic
                              by Kaaatie

Comment

Yup, I am one of those people I'd love to tell you about it, but I wouldn't even if you asked cos it's just too good to spoil!!
                                yeah, i believe so.. i just have to be patient.. damn.. *lol

sleep well and sweet dreams

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Working...
                                X