Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doylefan22 View Post
    It's the voice that does it for me - either accent!
    To me, he only has one accent, lol.

Do we Canadians (aside from East Coasters and Quebecquers, of course) actually have accents?

Comment

It's the voice that does it for me - either accent!
      True. His voice is amazing!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Haliyah View Post

Do we Canadians (aside from East Coasters and Quebecquers, of course) actually have accents?
        A touch, but I'm sure that us mid-Atlantic Staters who are considered not to have an accent, have an accent to the Southerners......

sigpic
        www.savecarsonbeckett.com
        Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by Haliyah View Post

Well when you have what most would consider a 'proper' English accent, then yep, to me you do

Any moment where he's talking and swapping between accents is rather swoon worthy. His 'normal' accent is rather sexy and his Scottish has that lovely lilt to it.

I'll stop there before I go too obsessive over the voice...
          sigpic
          by Kaaatie

Comment

Well when you have what most would consider a 'proper' English accent, then yep, to me you do

Any moment where he's talking and swapping between accents is rather swoon worthy. His 'normal' accent is rather sexy and his Scottish has that lovely lilt to it.

I'll stop there before I go too obsessive over the voice...
            oh I'm really voice driven *lol* and i love is voice.. accent on or off... i have the gateworld interview on my mp3 player and it's on repeat *lol*

and i think joe is really cute.. i must admit, he was the one, why i started on SGA, but after meeting paul.. well.. the rest is history *lol*

oh.. and sorry PJumper42 ... warning?! *lol

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
            Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by PJumper42 View Post
              Ah? Paul having problems with women...hmmm ok he probably needs to start reading the boards that are dedicated to him. If he only understood just how powerful his smile alone is on females worldwide, and those blue eyes of his...yea, he's not talking to the right ones. I'm sure he could just flash that beautiful smile of his on any one of us here and well...the rest is up to the individual. I choose to keep it clean here.
              i think, he knows pretty well, how his smile and his eyes have an effect on women.. and he is a really heavy flirter.. believe me ) he just plays the innocent here

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post
                i think, he knows pretty well, how his smile and his eyes have an effect on women.. and he is a really heavy flirter.. believe me ) he just plays the innocent here
                Yeah I agree....he did have a gf when Atlantis started.....maybe he just likes to play the field and keep his options open...

As as for JF...I don't think he's "not the brightest crayon in the box". He's really into the WSJ and stocks.....I just don't think he is used to cons yet.....

sigpic
                www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

i think, he knows pretty well, how his smile and his eyes have an effect on women.. and he is a really heavy flirter.. believe me
                  Ok, now I NEED to go to a small convention meet him... Somehow it looks more interesting to me now

Hihihihihihihi *blushes* Yeah, I did it!
                  Base Carson by Haliyah, small changes by myself ^^

Thanks for the greens (and for all the explanations!).

Now it's my turn of "greengiving"

Comment

I love Scottish accents...when I'm watching SGA, I stop...rewind...parrot...stop...rewind...parrot...

And so on...

My Scottish accent's pretty darn good, now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
                      As as for JF...I don't think he's "not the brightest crayon in the box". He's really into the WSJ and stocks.....I just don't think he is used to cons yet.....
                      Still too thin to my tastes

Hihihihihihihi *blushes* Yeah, I did it!
                      Base Carson by Haliyah, small changes by myself ^^

Thanks for the greens (and for all the explanations!).

Now it's my turn of "greengiving"

Comment

Sunday is airing here in 2 days.

I've not watched Atlantis now for about a month. I'm watching this episode though.

Just try and stop me.

Comment

oh I'm really voice driven *lol* and i love is voice.. accent on or off... i have the gateworld interview on my mp3 player and it's on repeat *lol*
                          Paul and Jason....That would not be an unhappy situation. Although with the stories Paul and David have told it seemed they picked on Jason quite a bit and he was rather intimidated by them when he first started!
                          sigpic
                          by Kaaatie

Comment

Does anyone know where Paul's going after Fedcon?

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
                              Yeah I agree....he did have a gf when Atlantis started.....maybe he just likes to play the field and keep his options open...

he said himself in an interview, he is a very very shy person.. and doesn't really like to speak in front of many people.. he told a story from his college time, when he would drop out of class, when he was asked to speak in front of the group. and i think he is rather intelligent, but just not the public person.

Originally posted by fnordine
                              Ok, now I NEED to go to a small convention meet him... Somehow it looks more interesting to me now
                              wonder why *lol*

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

You know what it is about the crossed arm pic? ... If you stare at it long enough (which I've been doing for a few minutes at least) it's really very easy to imagine those arms wrapped around you...

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
                                "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Working...
                                X