Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Haliyah View Post
    I'm reading the rest of it first, and it's fantastic! I really like it! *applauds and greens*
    Thanks...And ooo...purest green

Originally posted by TJinLOCA
    Good job, doylefan! Hurry up and write more.
    Thanks...I love Rodney and Carson friendship. They're such opposites but it does work. You can see how well David and Paul get on.
    sigpic
    by Kaaatie

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
      Congrats on 10 000!!!

Hey, guess what happened to me today - at work, I met a guy who has a record label!! I told him about my released song and he was interested, so he gave me a card. I already sent him my song and a lyric, so please cross your fingers, probably I can have another small step in my music career!!!
      EEEEEEE!!! YAY! : D

Comment

Originally posted by Haliyah View Post
        EEEEEEE!!! YAY! : D
        Ehh I love it Every time in the right place, in the right time I hope he will like my song

Comment

Congrats on 10 000!!!

Hey, guess what happened to me today - at work, I met a guy who has a record label!! I told him about my released song and he was interested, so he gave me a card. I already sent him my song and a lyric, so please cross your fingers, probably I can have another small step in my music career!!!
          Was clearly fate
          sigpic
          by Kaaatie

Comment

Congrats on 10 000!!!

oh, i'm so crossing!!! the song is great so if he isn't a total idiot he will realize that!!

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
            Visit me at my LJ

Comment

I don't suppose this song is floating around on the internet somewhere? I'd like to hear it!

Comment

I should really be in bed since I have to work tomorrow but I just spent the last half hour making a graphic and redecorating my journal so it's a bit more Carson-y.

Check it out!
                sigpic
                by Kaaatie

Comment

Originally posted by doylefan22 View Post
                  I should really be in bed since I have to work tomorrow but I just spent the last half hour making a graphic and redecorating my journal so it's a bit more Carson-y.

Check it out!
                  Pretty and Carson-like! I like your "Will Snark For Food" icon, too.

I should start using my Livejournal account...

Comment

I was looking for a Paul interview from a Scottish paper and re-stumbled upon this blurb on Pete McCormack's site:

Paul McGillion www.paulmcgillion.com is a terrific actor and hilariously funny, but still struggles horribly with women— mostly since playing the lead role of a repressed lay missionary in See Grace Fly. He blames me, but he has the issues.

Paul also isn’t a doctor but he plays one on TV, with an impeccable Scottish accent—Dr Carson Beckett, Stargate Atlantis.

Paul's mother finds me very handsome, which has caused more tension between us that we need to resolve. In turn, my mother finds him "charming," which also needs clearing up.
                    Ahahahaha, poor Paul.....

sigpic
                    www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                    Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Trouble with women? Who is Paul talking to? Obviously not one of us, lol. He'd have no trouble here.

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
                        I was looking for a Paul interview from a Scottish paper and re-stumbled upon this blurb on Pete McCormack's site:
                        OMG, that's hilarious! Poor Paulie ... he takes so much crap from his friends. (I kind of get the feeling, though, that it's because he dishes out so much himself ... )

Thanks for posting the quote, Jenner!

Comment

Originally posted by TJinLOCA View Post
                          (I kind of get the feeling, though, that it's because he dishes out so much himself ... )
                          Bahaha, so probably right!

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post
                            oh, i'm so crossing!!! the song is great so if he isn't a total idiot he will realize that!!
                            Thanks

Comment

oh my, thanks for posting that!! LMAO!!

i love these tiny bits

TJinLOCA: i totally agree with you

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
                              Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Lol!

One of my favourite bits from him is still the part where he recalls telling his parents about getting the role on Atlantis and they're insistent that he's actually working on Star Trek
                                sigpic
                                by Kaaatie

Comment

Working...
                                X