No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A- Or I could jus' sit 'ere and hold ye in mi arms.
    Aang That I could do.
    *2 minutes later Aang has drifted off and Carson is close behind her.*
    Dell Don't they look sweet together?
    Yes they do. Want to try for some sweet of our own?
    Dell What do you have in mind?
    Holding you close.
    Dell sounds like a plan.
    *He gets up on the bed and leans back and takes me in his arms*
    I've got a mission off world tomorrow.
    Dell No.
    Sorry. I won't be gone long....thought I might check out a market, look for something pretty for you.
    Dell Oh yes? what?
    Never you mind.
    sigpic

Comment

(Hello? anyone here? hmm thought I heard voices. My bad...)
      I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
      traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

(I'm here Sis, sorry, was using the bathroom, getting ice cream and putting a movie in for my Mum )

Comment

(Oh hello Sis )
          traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

(Yep I'm here )

Comment

Well get on with it then. Only on phone, could go at any second.
              Coffee anyone? I do have red fruits herbal tea
              sigpic

Comment

Nice of you to stop in, Dell I'm working on my post now

Comment

I would like to get the outer back out but its more than my life's worth
                  sigpic

Comment

On phone too now. Sorry. Lunch & shopping

sigpic

Comment

(Well let's keep life worth living for you, alright Sis? No good having the laptop out if life's not worth living )

*A while later, my eyes flicker open and I slip out of A-Carson's arms, I can't let myself sleep, something might happen to my sisters. I slip into the office and pull the make up out of the bag I keep there, slap some concealer and foundation over the dark marks under my eyes, pull a brush through my tangled, messy hair and wrap it into a tight bun atop my head, and change to a clean lab coat, eat a power bar from the stash I keep and finally, I dry swallow two caffeine pills, the equivalent of two energy drinks, and go to sit down and re-wrap myself in A-Carson's arms, where I will sit wide awake until someone else wakes up*

...I just wish I could believe that nothing would happen if I actually let myself sleep. I wish I knew how to stop worrying. *I mutter under my breath, squirming in A-Carson's arms until I find a comfy spot with my head on his shoulder, but thanks to the caffeine pills, I cannot fall asleep now*

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
                        On phone too now. Sorry. Lunch & shopping
                        Rawr. Okay. Well I had to post my bit anyway as it's part of a bunny I had for how to teach me to sleep when I should.

Comment

Hmm last I saw Dell and Shep weeny sleeping. Did they doze off while I was playing house?
                          sigpic

Comment

...I figured it had been a couple hours, maybe they'd dozed off. I 'unno. Aang's slipping a little, she's missing obvious things and her sneaking around is less sneaky at the moment, maybe they're awake and Aang just doesn't notice it.

Comment

Bloody auto correct! *headdesk*
                              sigpic

Comment

*facepalm* Auto correct can be both a blessing and a curse.

Comment

Working...
                                X