No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*I still hold Poet's hand in mine and now I look her in the face, my eyes are sparkling with emotion I can't even name right now*

Poet, listen to me. Understand this. For the first time since I have known you, you came to me for help on your own without your guys bringing you to me. You did not hide all of your emotion from me. And you did something without your powers--healed Raphael, I mean--all of those things make me proud of you. Those aren't ways that you've failed, they're...they're ways that you finally let someone else help YOU instead of always putting yourself in all sorts of danger for us. And that...that you would let us help you like that...it made me happy. Do you understand me? It doesn't mean you failed, Poet. It doesn't make you weak because you had to ask for help. Your asking for help, that meant a lot to me. And to A-Carson, Carson and Beck as well.

*A-Carson nods his agreement and then we exchange a silent look and I nod to him*

A- It was nice o' you boys t' come an' visit, but I think it's about time Poet gets some rest, Lads. Y'can come back t'morrow if y'like.

*the two boys nod and smile as they leave, then A-Carson and I turn back to Poet*

Poet: I..I...*tears drip down her face* But I failed...

No Poet, you did not fail. Now, you need to rest, dear. *I silently slip a syringe into her IV line and push the plunger down, releasing the fluid into her body, I sit stroking her hair until she drifts off, then I kiss A-Carson and go back to my spot between my sisters*

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post

hello! remember me?
      Hehehe it's Dell! *waves* Hi there Dell!

Comment

sorry, do I know you?
        Last edited by Dellruby; 14 April 2013, 01:04 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

don't mind me, just messing about!
          sigpic

Comment

actually, who the hell are you? and why do you have my jacket on?
            sigpic

Comment

Wtf GateWorld ate my post! *headdesk* I said oh look it's your Dell doll!

Comment

So many Dells, so little time!
                sigpic

Comment

Oh Shep, hello there. Yes we seem to be overrun with Dells this morning. Even got a spare Aang here somewhere

Comment

(Ok, back to work)

*Shep comes in*
                    Hey Dell, hows the leg this afternoon? Been keeping off it?
                    Dell Mostly, and it ache's a bit...like a headache in my leg.
                    Mostly?
                    Dell Well yeah, Beck woke up, I had to go over and see her.
                    sigpic

Comment

*standing up still after checking on Beck, hands on my hips as I turn to Dell*

Out of her bed without permission, without waking me up, and without crutches. Hmph!

Comment

Dell You need your sleep Aang...if the baby is asleep, you don't wake it!
                        Watch it Dell, remember you can't run away.
                        Dell It's ok, I trust her with my life, I'll be sure to live!
                        sigpic

Comment

Sure Sis, but when you have a broken leg, it's always good to let someone know at least before you go getting out of bed. *giving my older sister a glare*

The only reason I didn't make you go straight back to bed was because Beck was slightly freaked out and seeing you there was all that seemed to keep her calm. I'd rather your leg aches a bit than Beck tearing out stitches trying to get out of bed to find you.

*I smile and shake my head, then jump a bit as A-Carson wraps his arms around my waist from behind

A- Dell's right though, Love. Ye were sleepin' and none o' us would 'ave woken ye for anythin' once we got y' ta sleep.

Oh not you too, my Love! What, does everyone here think I should sleep more?!

Comment

Um, because you never seem to sleep?
                            Dell The black marks under your eyes are a dead give away!
                            A-Because we care about ye Luv!
                            sigpic

Comment

I slept wonderfully for the most part on my honeymoon and look what happened to Dell! How am I suppose to sleep if every time I step away or close my eyes for a moment, something goes sideways on me? I mean gone for ten minutes to have a hot shower and look what happened to Beck? Sleep...or keeping my sisters safe? I think you know my choice.

*I sigh dramatically and flop back against A-Carson*

I'll sleep properly when I am not living in the infirmary anymore. Until then...I may develop a caffeine habit. *I smile and shake my head*

Comment

Dell Step away from the Caffeine!
                                Well you could get some sleep now, I'll watch for trouble.
                                A- There is a spare bed just there. *points to the bed next to Beck on the other side*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X