No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(waiting for Aang.... Beck needs to wake up now... Hello Poet, got anything for me? )
    I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
    traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

*Gabriel looks at Djego and Ramirez* Now guys since our queen finally fell asleep again we would have some tim to work on you *he looks over to Ariel who nods* Now then guys come with me....*the two wraith take his hands and vanish with him*

*Ariel looks over to nMichael, who has fallen asleep wrapped in his own wings and then at his sleping daughter* I wish so much, you were less like me dear and more like your mother *he strokes her hand carefully*

*....the wraith with the wing tattoo looks at her, she thinks to him, that it's her wish and he puts his hand on her chest....he drains her getting stronger, feeling as she gets weaker but does not age like all the others....everything goes black and as she wakes up again, his yellow eyes look at her, sparkling with tears...they both lie on grass surrounded by woods...he strokes her hair....."Gabriiel...." she says, the sun makes his hair shining as if he was surronded by light, making him look like an angel. He smiles, "if you wish that to be my name"...then, suddenly she carries him in her arms he is bleeding, wet and unconcious..."hold on Gabriel please" she whhispers to him running.....then, she stands there, surrounded by her injured brithers, she bands down to one of themm who lies with the face on the ground, she checks his vitals...he is dead.... because she came too late, she turns him over, starring at his wing tattoo and blue hair streak with horror....* No! *she wakes up, sits up straight, which makes her scream with pain, gasping for air*
      Last edited by DarkenLycht; 13 April 2013, 04:47 AM.

Comment

(damn lil sis said she would be here early, I guess she is too busy or her mum never woke her up *facepalm* )

*aJanet notices Poet & rushes over to her*
        aJanet: Poet dear? Are you ok? Rest your self, tell me what happened? Bad dream?
        *she holds Poets hand & looks at her carefully*
        Last edited by McBecklover; 13 April 2013, 04:49 AM.
        traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

*Ariel gets up and hugs his daugther carefully,, while nMichael looks at her worried*

I....I killed them....Gabriel...he...he...all of you...could have been...one of them...I am not allowed to..no...let me go dad, please *she tries to free herself from his hug and ajanett's hand which only causes more pain, suddenly she feels a sharp pain in her lungs and coughs trying to get air, blood running down her chin*

Comment

aJanet: Oh dear I think she punctured a lung *looks up worried at Ariel* I think we need to perform surgery, and right now. Will you help me get her to a gurney & we'll wheel her into the ER. *looks at Poet as she grabs a sedative* Poet, I have to sedate you, please lie still

sigpic

Comment

No, please don't....*she starts crying making her coughing even more she can't get air but spits more blood*

Ariel: Poet, no stop *he pushes her down to make her lie still, knowing it hurts her* you killed no one and each of your friends knows that....but if you don't stop now trying to fight us and just lie still you'll kill all of your guys, your crew, your friends and me and Joey...it stabs our hearts if you hurt *in the same second the words came out of his mouth, he realizes they had been a misrake*

*she starts crying even harder, tries to push him away, causing her heart beating way too fast, she gasps for air and winces, feeling her heart stopping suddenly and everything fades away*

Ariel: oh, my angel no *looks at aJanett* get her back please, I'll help if I can

nMichael:
              me too, but our powers won't work....
              Last edited by DarkenLycht; 13 April 2013, 08:10 AM. Reason: umm, mistake in thought

Comment

*aJanet injects Poet with the sedative & stands back & grabs the IV drip & its stand*
                aJanet: Ok, I've givin her the sedative anyway just in case. But now we have to hurry! *runs for the gurney & pushes it by Poets bed* Ok lift her up onto it, hurry! I can't perform normal CPR as her bones are broken & will puncture the lungs further. Quick!

sigpic

Comment

*Ariel and nMichael lift up Poet carefully holding her as carefully as they can and lie her gown on the gurney*
                  Ariel: what can you do instead?
                  Last edited by DarkenLycht; 13 April 2013, 06:27 AM.

Comment

*with Poet on the gurney, aJanet pushes it, running to the ER & speaks as she does so*
                    aJanet: We'll have to use the paddles
                    *we enter the ER & aJanet pushes the gurney to the operating table, but then grabs the paddles*
                    aJanet: If I hadn't given her the sedative, then this would hurt too much to bring her back. I have to shock her heart. Stand back every one!
                    *A-Carson who had come to help, turns the machine on, as aJanet places the paddles on Poets chest & nods*
                    aJanet: now! *a shock courses through Poets body making her twitch, but no heart beat* Again! *another shock, but nothing* turn it up & go gain! *shock, but nothing* again! I will not loose her! *the shock goes through her body & Poets eyes open, she coughs more blood & aJanet fills another sedative but stronger & also some painkiller in a syringe & injects it into straight into Poets skin. Poets falls back to sleep, but her heart is beating*
                    aJanet: Ok, we have her back, but we need to fix her lungs now, move her on to the operating table *Poets guys do & aJanet puts her gloves on, then applies a little local anesthetic to Poets chest* Ok, scalpel *A-Carson hands it to her & she lifts up Poets shirt & makes an incision*

sigpic

Comment

(K sorry about that I fell asleep and you were right Mum never woke me. *fascepalm* I'll get on waking Beck now...)

Comment

*meanwhile in the infiramry Gabriel reappers with Djego and Ramirez, all three looking as if they wre close to break down*

Gabriel: *thinks* Please Ariel tell us that it was just an accident this time...*he falls at her bed whle Djego and Ramirez drop down to the floor more fainted than awake*

Ariel: *thinks back*I am sorry *he shakes his head* she woke up from a nightmare and as we tried to calm her she wouldn't let us and then her lungs must have been punctured...even then she would not let aJanett give her a sedative. I tried to make her see that she had to but my words caused the opposite reaction and she got totally mad, that was too much for her body....
                        Last edited by DarkenLycht; 13 April 2013, 06:54 AM.

Comment

(sis! your here! )

sigpic

Comment

*I jerk awake when I hear the soft thumps of Dell hopping across the floor to Beck's side, I can see Beck's face isn't peaceful anymore, as if she's dreaming, and I feel the fear in her, so I stand up*

It's time to bring Beck back..it's time to wake her.

Dell: I want to be right here.

Well, can I at least give you my chair?

*I move from my chair and push it over, helping Dell to ease down into it. and she still holds Beck's hand as I inject the clear liquid slowly into Beck's IV line, remove the oxygen tube from her nose and up her dose of pain killers so that she won't have the same shocking pain as last time, and then Carson and I stand on either side of her, looking into her face, waiting for her eyes to flutter open*

Comment

*the darkness seems to fade, replaced by bright lights, my eyes flutter open slowly, but then squint at the bright light. I have not used my eyes in days, they hurt! I feel pain everywhere, but its bearable for now. Na'Kita has recovered but remain quite for my sake. I'm not sure where I am, then the faces of my loved ones appear through the haze, they are looking at me. I first see Carson by my side, realize where I am & remember my dream, I suddenly sit up too fast, tearing some of my stitches*
                              -Dell?!

sigpic

Comment

Easy Beck, try to relax, Sis. Dell's right here.

*I step back and help Dell out of her chair, so that she now stands looking into Beck's face as I ease Beck back into her pillows and re-suture the stitches she ripped*

I promise Beck, we're all here, we're all alright, you're safe now. *I realize I'm inadvertently using the same soothing voice I used with her just after I saved her from Keller, when did I grow that sort of bedside manner?*

Comment

Working...
                                X