No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(good night little sis, and good morning littler sis when she gets here!
    Come on Shep we're out of here!
    Right behind you Dell)
    sigpic

Comment

(good night Dell wow I am in such a good mood right now )

Comment

*Corey holds little John in his arms who hasn't really eaten or slept but cried for many hours* it's Ok little one, we will go to your mommy soon, when she does a little better but I swear to you she is not dead *he walks around ion Poet's room, stroking the crying baby's head* I can feel her still and if anything would happen with her down there, the others would let us know

John: mommy..... want mommy

Corey: I know John, if anyone from down there tells me we can go to see her, we will

Comment

(hello Poet They can see her now, but its 9:30 at night now )

*Carson is by my side, holding my hand, his head resting on the bed, asleep. A-Carson wraps a blanket over Aang as she sleeps on the chair between her sisters, with one hand holding my other hand still. aJanett is on duty & goes over & checks on Poet, checking her vitals & making sure she is still ok*
          aJanett: *speaks softly to her self* Hmm Poet has not had any visitors today & its now getting late, I wonder if any of her boys will come to see her tonight?
          I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
          traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

*byron walks into Poet wroom followed by two of his men* hello Ciorey, are you taking the baby down to Poet?

Corey: yes I think I will...I just assume it will be OK if I do, little one is not restiing until he is with her

Byron: I know *he shakes his head sadly* you will take the tow of my men with you, I have talked her guys and the rest of the crew and we agreed that from now on these two here will be her life guard...they volunteered, and will be changed to vampires shortly...so they can protect her even better

Corey: It's sad this has to be *he smiles sadly* but I think it would be best if she has life guards to protect her, too...from herself *he steps closer to the two wraith and vanishes with them and the baby still in his arms to reappear in the infirmary*

Corey: hi aJanet, how are you and how is Poet doing?
            Last edited by DarkenLycht; 12 April 2013, 06:22 AM.

Comment

*looks up as Corey appears*
              aJanett: Oh hello Corey, I'm well thank you. Poet is asleep right now, but she is stable, just a bit more time & she will heal. Would you like to talk to her? I could wake her & give her painkillers so she doesn't feel much pain from her body. She can't move though, as it will be difficult with the full body cast on
              traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

(Oh hello dears sorry so late and Beck, I am grateful you played me and got Dell sorted, I was not going to be amused if I had to take matters into my own hands but instead matters were PUT into my hands...oh how i love that doctors out rank even the commanders of the city when it comes to their patients. )

Comment

*Corey looks down at little John who as finally stopped crying as he sees Poet* yes I guessit would be good if she just could talk to the litte one a bit *looks at Poet and then at the tow wraith shaking ihis head* you have really volunteered on a very tough job guys, it will take all from you you can give...I can see that coming

Wraith 1: we know that Corey, but she saved us from our queen, so we are willing and honored to give all we can to save her *he smiles sadly*

Wraith 2: yes indeed, he is right...we are happy to do that

*Corey glances at them* guys, you need names *he smiles* I think, you *he points to the wraith with a pony tail* can go with the name Ramirez and your friend here *he looks at wraith with the piercing in his lip* you go by the name Djego...is that OK with you?

*the two wraith nod*
                  Last edited by DarkenLycht; 12 April 2013, 07:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                    (Oh hello dears sorry so late and Beck, I am grateful you played me and got Dell sorted, I was not going to be amused if I had to take matters into my own hands but instead matters were PUT into my hands...oh how i love that doctors out rank even the commanders of the city when it comes to their patients. )
                    (Hello sis! Yes I thought you may like me play Aang pulling doctors rank & ordering Woolsey around )

*aJanett smiles & injects Poet with a liquid to wake her up*
                    aJanett: There she should be awake any moment. Talk to her *she smiles then walks away to give them privacy*

sigpic

Comment

(yes since I'd already had to do it with the guards when Dell was in the Iso room I was waiting in excitement to use the same thing on someone higher up Thank you!)

{I'm running through the city, I can feel Beck's pain, I can hear her screams in my mind, all I can think of is Keller. I burst into the infirmary and Keller is standing over my sister who isn't breathing anymore, I slap Keller's face and curse her out, chase her into the office and work to save my sister. When Beck wakes up, the fear and pain in her eyes scares me, but I'm the one in charge of the situation, I have to protect her. I whisper gentle words to her, reassure her, the pain fades from her eyes and I send her spiraling back into the darkness that is a coma}

*I startle awake, finding my hand still wrapped around Beck's and I bring her hand up to my face, close my eyes against the tears and whisper to her: I'm sorry, Sis. I'm sorry. I should have protected you from her. But now, she is gone. She'll never hurt either of my sisters again. I promise you that. --I know that even if she is in a coma, she can still hear me, the hearing is the last bit to go*

Comment

Hello everybody!
                        sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Corey: you heard aJanett, Poet will wake up soon and then you can talk to mommy *he smiles stroking the baby's head who looks at him with sad yellow eyes*

John: mommy.....

*opens her eyes slowly, realizing where she is* no...why? *she wispers and tears rold doen her face* should not be here....

*John starts crying again and Corey steps closer to Poets bed, holding him so she can see him* don't think like that Poet, John does not like that much
                          Last edited by DarkenLycht; 12 April 2013, 07:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                            (yes since I'd already had to do it with the guards when Dell was in the Iso room I was waiting in excitement to use the same thing on someone higher up Thank you!)

{I'm running through the city, I can feel Beck's pain, I can hear her screams in my mind, all I can think of is Keller. I burst into the infirmary and Keller is standing over my sister who isn't breathing anymore, I slap Keller's face and curse her out, chase her into the office and work to save my sister. When Beck wakes up, the fear and pain in her eyes scares me, but I'm the one in charge of the situation, I have to protect her. I whisper gentle words to her, reassure her, the pain fades from her eyes and I send her spiraling back into the darkness that is a coma}

*I startle awake, finding my hand still wrapped around Beck's and I bring her hand up to my face, close my eyes against the tears and whisper to her: I'm sorry, Sis. I'm sorry. I should have protected you from her. But now, she is gone. She'll never hurt either of my sisters again. I promise you that. --I know that even if she is in a coma, she can still hear me, the hearing is the last bit to go*
                            (your welcome! )

*Carson wakes at the sudden movement of Aang waking up, but doesn't move. Then he lifts his head when he hears Aang whispering to Beck*
                            's no' ye fault love, ye weren' t' know this'll 'appen

aJanet: Hello Sparky *bows head*
                            Symbiote: Hello

sigpic

Comment

Hello aJanet!. *bows head*

Falina: Hello as well!
                              sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                              https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

I know, Carson...I know... *I feel a tear drip down my cheek and brush it away with the hand that isn't holding Beck's* ...I just can't get her face out of my mind, Carson. The fear and pain in Beck's eyes when I brought her back, she looked so...helpless and afraid...I wish I'd never left her side...

*meanwhile after all the chaos has settled down a bit, Liz had remembered the training sessions, and she comes into the infirmary where she finds Corey and the baby and a very sad and injured Poet...she doesn't make it further than the door before she turns away and leaves, unnoticed. It will have to be one of the other guys...maybe Dante could do it. She thinks: Dante? Or any of Poet's guys? I don't quite know what's happened to Poet, but could someone come and help me with the training session for the new recruits?*

Comment

Working...
                                X