No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If we do it while you're in the States, from a States phone number, then it wouldn't add any extra charge on my phone bill anyway

Comment

cool, we will try that!
      I'm going to have to go soon, folks coming over for BBQ tonight, might pay to make the place look less lived in!
      sigpic

Comment

Ah well...I'm being told I must write in my original story tonight (oh shut up Crysta, I'll write the SGA fic after I write my original story!) so I'll do that after you go, but as usual I'll be lurking around GW for a couple more hours at least.

Comment

oh yeah, we need to chat about "you know what' too.
          I'm being told I need to get my next chapter typed up and away too, but said I can't do it tonight.
          sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah that! I've also got to go bother for a few minutes at SG-1 later, watch the episodes with the particular "tech" we discussed so I can work out some kinks.

A- *is sort of hovering behind me protectively*

Carson, for God sake, relax! *reaches back to take his hand in mine*

A- Sorry Love, I'm jus' a wee bit nervous is all. *sideways smile as he finally relaxes a bit and comes beside me instead of behind me*

Comment

Why Carson, I'm not making you nervous am I, or are you scared of something else?
              sigpic

Comment

A- It's not you, Lass. I was on a mission earlier today wi' Lorne's team, an' the Wraith had us seein' things again. It's had me a wee bit jumpy all day is all. *he is standing very close to me, almost as if to make sure I'm real*

Really Carson, relax. *puts her arm around him* I'm here, Love. I'm here.

Comment

Seeing things that aren't there can be disconcerting.
                  don't suppose my antics helped much.
                  Lets just drop that subject shall we, no point in going over all that again.
                  sigpic

Comment

A- Aye Lad, I've no need to discuss that again. It's all over and done with. *smiles at Dell*

...Shall we get some ice cream?

Comment

oh yes, lets see what we have!
                      *on to the kitchen and look in the freezer*
                      wow, how many tubs of ice cream are here, a dozen or so!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                        Maybe we can have a phone call when I'm in the states...should be cheaper then right?
                        Do you guys have Skype? Or even a "Google +" account? So the 3 of us can have a nice little chat where we can see & hear each other

Over at dGeek.com they have Skype chats occasionally, but now with this new "Google Hangouts" we are going to chat via Google + on Saturday the 9th next month. Still figuring out a time as we all live in different timezones lol
                        I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                        traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

I down loaded Skype the other week, but couldn't get it to work at the time. I know Aang has it
                          sigpic

Comment

oh yes, lets see what we have!
                            *on to the kitchen and look in the freezer*
                            wow, how many tubs of ice cream are here, a dozen or so!
                            *follows* Dang, that's a lot of ice cream!

A- *with his arm around me* Aye, we keep it fully stocked up over 'ere

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
                            Do you guys have Skype? Or even a "Google +" account? So the 3 of us can have a nice little chat where we can see & hear each other

Over at dGeek.com they have Skype chats occasionally, but now with this new "Google Hangouts" we are going to chat via Google + on Saturday the 9th next month. Still figuring out a time as we all live in different timezones lol
                            I have Skype, yes...and a Google account. But I didn't know Google+ had a chat thingy...

Comment

I down loaded Skype the other week, but couldn't get it to work at the time. I know Aang has it
                              Well you know who to go to if you need help making Skype work I didn't spend much time on it at the time 'cuz there were more important things to do at the time.

Comment

I'm working on it now, it want a photo...
                                guess I hadn't activated it before!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X