No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey do they know we are here, you haven't been tinkering with things again have you...I feel sort of see through!
    sigpic

Comment

Um it wasn't me I swear! These are just shields remember? *doesn't tell Dell she had help her turn them into personal cloaking devices*

I am seeing two other life signs. They are right here beside us, according to this. *looks around* But I can see nothing.

Comment

Aww Crap!....you do know they will treat us like an enemy until they know different....can they at least hear us?

life signs....of what exactly?
        No way to tell
        They could be anything, they could be wraith for all we know!
        sigpic

Comment

I do not sense Wraith at all, but I though I heard something coming from that direction. *points at us*

Yep, I think they can hear us...

A- Aye well don't shoot just yet, they might not be enemies. *looks where Teyla is pointing*

Comment

Might not be enemy's, how sure are you they are friendly's?
            Well have they tried to kill us, No!
            sigpic

Comment

A- I say we should try talkin' to them. See wha' they want. *looks around* Anyone 'ere?

...Caaaarsonnnn....

A- AANG?! *looks around*

Was that...it can't be! *holding up his gun*

Comment

Don't shoot!

Did you hear that? it sounded like Dell.....Oh no, the suns has gone out!
                sigpic

Comment

Are you sure it is Aang and Dell you are hearing?

A- Aye, a'm positive it 'twas Aang I heard. Aang? Are ye here, Lass?

Yes Carson. Yes I am. *giggle* And so is Dell. *deactivates her cloak and then reaches over to deactivate Dell's*

Comment

oh I feel all exposed now!

What are you 2 doing here?
                    Aye, I'd like to know the answer to that one too!
                    Trouble makers, that is what they are!
                    sigpic

Comment

How did you arrive here without our knowledge?

A- Aang, why are ye here? Ye know our missions can be dangerous!

Hey relax guys. Sam helped me turn these two shields into cloaks and we wanted to test them. Sam and Elizabeth suggested we go on a mission when you were going so that we'd at least be safer than if we went alone...but I didn't feel like doing the paperwork to get it officially approved so I may have disobeyed an order or two...but we're safe. Right?

Comment

No mission is totally safe, especially when we don't even know who all is with us. We are going to have a serious talk about this sort of thing when we get home Dell!
                        sigpic

Comment

Shep, don't be upset with Dell! It was my idea, I dragged her along with me! *A-Carson isn't looking me in the face, he is looking away*

Carson...why won't you look at me?

A- Aang, it's not that I wouldn't want ye with me...but this was a really dangerous thing for ye to do. *still won't look me in the face*

Comment

I think this was a very bad idea Aang. I think we are both going to go on report for this one!

We have to be together on this one Carson, We have to make sure nothing like this happens again.
                            I agree lad

(BTW, I'm not smiling! )
                            sigpic

Comment

I think you're right..I never should have dragged you along with me though. I should have just come on my own. Or better yet, I should have just done the paperwork. *looks sadly at Carson*

A- Aye, that ye should have, Aang. Do ye understan' why we're so upset abou' this? *his accent thickens*

I...I do, but I didn't think it was such a big deal...this planet was supposed to be uninhabited and we waited to come until 'Lizabeth did her first dial out to check in with you guys, so we heard you say it seemed clear...

A- Aang. Enough. We'll discuss this later.

*sniff* He...he's really angry. He hasn't called me "Love" since he found out I was here...and when he doesn't call me "Love" it means he's very angry with me...

Comment

Your not the only one who is in trouble!

Get back to the gate I don't think we are alone here, I heard something.....go now, run!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X